He Never Let You Down

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

 

You are awake now but havent open your eyes yet. You slowly traced your hands on your side to feel Leeteuk's body next you but empty. No one. You move your hands behind your back with your eyes closed. Still cant find any presence of Leeteuk. Then you feel a hand your face and caresing your cheek slowly. You just smile. Then you feel a small hands on your 7months belly. Tapping your belly slowly. You rubbed your eyes and open it slowly. You smile looking at the face in front of you. Danny is infront of you while Alan sit in between you and Danny at your belly. He is the one who keep on tapping your belly slowly.

"Eomma.. good morning!" Danny greet you in English.

"Good morning darling.." You said to him with a smile. Then he gives a light peck on your lips.

"You too, Alan." You kissed Alan's cheek as he moves closer to you.

"Eomma!" You heard a voice whining. You know it is Adam. He quickly climbed behind Danny's back and kissed you too.

"Lana, good morning... Oppa cant wait for you.." Danny said as he lean closer to your belly and kiss on top of your clothed belly.

"Nana.." Alan said reffering to Lana. He gives a pecked on your belly too.

You smile looking at them. Then you look at Adam who is pouting.

"Adam, why? Come closer to eomma. You dont wanna greet Lana too?"

"Shirreo." He said and pouted.

"Eomma. Adam seems to be jealous at Lana lately." Danny chuckles a bit.

"I know right?" You chuckles too. "Adam.. you afraid appa and eomma wont love you after we get Lana?" You said while Adam's chubby cheek.

He look down and keep on pouting while holding his milk bottle. You frowned at his action. You adjust yourself and sit on the bed properly. You guide Adam to climbed on the bed and pull him closer to you while Danny is watching and while little Alan already landed on your belly.

"Baby.. you dont need to worry. I will give you guys the same amount of love. I promise. Dont be sad." You gives a pecked on his head.

"Adam. Dont worry. When Lana is born, we can play together. Hyung promise. Dont worry.. eomma will still love us!" Danny said to Adam.

Danny always gives his soothing words to his dongsaeng. You glad that he is well raised. You know Adam is worried about getting a dongsaeng since he can be counted as your currently the maknae. But Leeteuk always tell him that our love towards each of them will never change.

"Adam.. come closer and you can listen to Lana's heartbeat. She cant wait to see his handsome oppa-s. Look at Alan, he loves Lana so much." You pointed at Alan who is lay flat on your belly with his knees on the bed while rubbing on your belly.

You chuckles at his reaction and ruffled his hair. Comparing Adam and Alan, Adam always need more attention from you and Leeteuk since he is much pampered than Alan. Alan is much independent than Adam. Alan could go play all day long with Danny or Jane but Adam will stop playing and start to whine when he saw Leeteuk get back from work and such. Maybe he knows he is the maknae.

"Adam..come. Nana.." Alan said to Adam and tapped your belly reffering to Lana who is inside you.

Adam moves closer to Alan slowly.

"Adam, put your ear here. Like this.." Danny guided Adam to listen to Lana's heartbeart inside you.

Adam slowly did like what Danny showed him. After a few seconds, he chuckles abit. he must have heard Lana's heartbeat.

"You've heard it right? That is your dongsaeng." You patted his head. "You and Alan used to be inside here too."

"Nana.." Adam said to your belly and kiss the clothed skin.

You feel happy that you managed to get Adam to love his upcoming dongsaeng.

"Eomma.. lets go downstairs. Appa have cooked breakfast for us with Junghye." Danny said.

"Hey.. since when you called Jane as Junghye?" You furrowed your eyebrows at Danny.

"Haelmoni told us to use Korean names." He said.

You know it already. You know how Leeteuk's mother afraid her grandchildren will not be so Korean. Why should she worried much? They speak almost 90% korean. But you guess, older people always tend to worried so much. But you dont mind that so much. You slowly get up from the bed. Danny already hoop off the bed while Adam and Alan are standing on the bed.

"Hyung!" Alan gestured at Danny to make Danny piggyback him. Danny didnt reject Alan's request and piggyback him right away.

"Adam? You want eomma to carry you?" You said to Adam. He shooked his head lightly but raised his hand to let you hold his hands. You walk to the downstairs with your sons.

When you walk in the kitchen you saw Leeteuk still in his PJs. His white tshirt and his sweatpants that he wear last night. Leeteuk and Jane are busy preparing the plates and the dishes on the table. Leeteuk saw you and quickly rushed to you to help you walk.

"Eomma. Good morning!" Jane walk closer to you and hug you. "Lana, annyeong!" She said to Lana who is inside you.

"Good morning princess." You kissed on top of her head.

"Eomma. I cooked breakfast with appa." She said.

"Really? I cant wait to eat." You smile at her.

"Baby..lets sit here." Leeteuk guided you to sit on the dining table.

"I want to sit next to eomma." Alan said and climbed on the chair next to you.

"Me tooooooo.." Adam pouted.

"Adam,  come sit with appa.." Leeteuk try to consoled Adam before any of them are fighting. Adam walk slowly and climbed the chair next to Leeteuk.

"Appa. I think we have to buy a large table. When Jungyeon is born, she have no place to sit." Jane said while making cute faces.

"Arasso. I'll buy later. But why are you calling Lana as Jungyeon so sudden?" Leeteuk said to Jane while he is cutting the Adam's pancake into small pieces.

"They said your mom told them to be more Korean, right Junghwa?" You look at Danny who is eating. You said to him jokingly and he laugh a little while nodding.

"Aigoo. My mom so afraid about that. She even nagged me once for sending 'JUNGHYE and JUNGHWA' to international school." Leeteuk said that and intentionally emphaszing the name which gained a laugh from Jane and Danny.

"It's kinda awkward calling Junghwa oppa." Jane chuckles. "But we dont want haelmoni to be sad."

"Good girl. Just follow what haelmoni wanted to. Maybe you can call each other in Korean names infront of haelmoni." you know how Jane's feel as you dont want your mother in law to be sad too.

"Okay, listen here to all my babies." Leeteuk said like he was about making a big announcement. all eyes on him. "After breakfast, go get ready. We are goin out to the mall."

"Yeay!" Danny and Jane clapped their hands.

"Why?" You asked him.

"Mrs. Park, we need to have some preparation for that little Miss Park. We need to buy her stuffs right? Beside. it's been awhile we didnt do any family outing right?"

You are not sure weather you can really walk around the mall or not but you dont wanna dissapointed your children so you just agree with Leeteuk's idea. You and your family finished your dinner and when you are about to clean the dishes, Danny offers himself to do that since he dont want you to get tired. You let your first son to help you wash the dishes while your husband is preparing your other two sons. After finishing all the dishes, you prepares yourself. After preparing, you and your family are ready to go out. you guys are in the car when Jane popped out her thought again.

"Appa.. you have to buy a bigger car too. Later when Lana is born, she have no space to fit in the car."

Leeteuk and you chuckles when you heard Jane said that.

"Arasso. Appa have to work really hard now. To buy bigger car for you guys." Leeteuk said while driving.

"Eomma.. you dont wanna go to work too?" Danny asked.

"No way, I am not letting your eomma to go to work." Leeteuk quickly opposed.

"Wae appa? Arent eomma a singer too? I watched eomma's video. When you are young." Danny said and chuckles. Following by Jane.

You rolled your eyes in shocked and turn at the back of the car.

"Hey.. where did you guys see that?" 

"Hyukjae-samcheon showed us. Hihi." Jane said while laughing.

"Aishh.. That monkey oppa.." You mumbled to yourself. Leeteuk is laughing while driving too.

"Eomma, we saw you dancing with appa too." Danny said.

"Oppa.. you remember the show that we watched? the Running something?" Jane asked Danny in confused.

"Running Man?" Then Danny laugh out loud,

"Hyukjae samcheon showed you guys that too?! Aishhh.." 

"Which one baby?" Leeteuk asked you. he seems forgetting that one. Too much appearing in variety shows you guess.

"The one that special Running Man edition. The Hallyu one. Remember?" You said to him.

"Appa is one team with eomma and Seunghyun samcheon!" Jane said as she clapped her hands. A fan of TOP.

"Ahh~ That one.." Then Leeteuk laugh to himself. Probably remembering the good old days.

"Yes, the one that after the filming you get jealous." You grinned.

"Yaaa.. When? I did not." He pouts.

"You did, honey.. Dont pretend to forget." You said to him.

"Because I love you so much and that is why I am jealous!" He back up himself.

That is how things goes. You and your family arrived the mall and your children are so excited. The purpose of going out is not only buy the things needed for upcoming Lana but you know when you bring out your children there must be this and that they wanted to buy. The best thing is, Leeteuk never fail to refused any of their request. Jane got a new dress and a new doll. You dont know how many doll she have already. While Danny asking Leeteuk to buy new soccer boots for him. Well, Adam and Alan..what do you expect when bringing 3 years old boys into a toy shop? They take everything they see. Leeteuk never stop them buying things although you keep on nagging sometimes, telling them that they are too many toys at home. After shopping, Leeteuk stop by Kona Beans to give visits to the eomma-s. Surprisingly, Kyuhyun's family and also Sungmin and his soon-to-be wife also were there. Kona Beans becomes chaotic when the grandchildrens had gathers along.  It's been awhile you didnt meet Miyoung and her new second baby so you spend a few hours at Kona Beans. Your children are busy not only with Leeteuk's mother but even Kyuhyun and Sungmin's mother. That is when Sungmin mother keep on nagging at Sungmin to get married and have kids. She said she is jealous with Kyuhyun's and Leeteuk's mothers. After spending a few hours at Kona Beans, you know the mothers are already tired and even you yourself is tired, you managed to make Leeteuk bring you and your family back home. You arrived home at night. You managed to make all your children clean up and change to their pyjamas. The house was a bit messy and Leeteuk offers himself to clean the house while you put your kids to sleep. After managed putting your children to sleep, you change to your sleeping dress and went downstairs to check on Leeteuk. You lay down on the couch while waiting for him. Your feet actually feel hurt since you walk all day long. You massaged your calf lightly as you feel hurt around there too.

"Baby.. your feet hurt?" Leeteuk appeared at the living room.

You gives him a small nods. It always happens to you around this stage of pregnancy. You cant really walk around that much.

"Sorry I've made you walk a lot today. You must have been so tired." He sit at the end on the couch and put your legs on his lap and start massaging your legs.

"You must be tired too.. Going here and there since our children cant stay still at the mall." You said to him.

"I am fine baby. I am strong, remember?" His one free hand that did not massage you tapped your belly slowly while grinning cockily.

"In a day, can you stop talking about something ert?" You glanced at him.

"But you like it." He chuckles a bit. "Hey.. baby.. about going to Japan.. I discussed with eomma.." He paused.

"And..?" You look him in confused.

"And ofcourse eomma nagged at me when I said I wanna bring you. He said I should leave you since you are pregnant."

You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted at his word.

"But.. dont worry, I managed to convinced her. I will bring you but she said to leave the children. She dont want you to get tired later on. Because if I am in the middle of the concert, she afraid you might get tired taking care of our children." He explained.

You just pout hearing that. Not that you dont like it but you never parted from your children before.

"Aww~ I know you are worried since you never parted from them but just 4 days, okay?"

"What if I cancel following you?" You said slowly.

"Whatttttttt? I am already excited bringing my wife out from this country. Come on. Lets think this as our honeymoon."

You just keep in your silence.

"Okay, fine if.."

You immediately cut his word when you see his face is changing. "Okay. Okay. I'll go."

"Yes, that's my wife." He touched your nose lightly. "Baby, wanna let Lana listen to beautiful music tonight?" He asked you.

"Sounds good." You smile at him. 

"Come here." He help you stand and walk to the piano in the living room. He let you sit at the chair and he sit next to you.

"Lana-ah, appa is going to let you listen to a beautiful song. I've made it speciallly for you and eomma." He said as he lean closer to your belly and gives a peck on it.

He loves doing this. Letting the baby inside your tummy listen to musics. Well, he said he read some books telling that parents should let baby listen to music during they are inside the womb. It will help generate their brains. Well, you think it's kinda true since he did that for Alan and Adam and now those two are taking their first steps, first word earlier than some baby.

Leeteuk starts playing the piano. You leaned closer to him and put your head on his shoulder while your one hand rubbing your belly. Your other hand lingerong around Leeteuk's waist. 

"I love you.." You heard Leeteuk said it slowly.

You smile while resting your head on his shoulder. You dont know when but you slowly close your eyes and fall into a nice sleep.