Happy Together

Till The End (One Step Closer's Special Story/Sequel)

 

[TWO MONTHS LATER]

 

You are in the middle of Yesung's son birthday party. Yesung and Lea just invite all Super Junior's members with their own partner since it is a small party. You are busy helping Lea when you feel so dizzy suddenly. You touch your forehead. You are not sure why you feel dizzy lately. You put the plates on the table and keep touching your forehead.

"Eomma, kwaenchana?" Jane approached you and asked you.

"Baby.. Are you alright?" Leeteuk's voice louder enough to make everyone in that room looking at you. The attention is at yours now.

"I am.." You quickly covered your mouth as you feel like vomitting. Omg. This cant be right. Wait, you started to count your menstrual cycle in your mind. Oh my..

"Oh my God.." Lea said slowly.

"Wae? Noona, wae?" Ryeowook asked Lea.

"Yaaa.. _____-ah! Again? Daebak." Miyoung said.

"What is it jagiya? What..?" Kyuhyun pushed Miyoung's elbow lightly as he is also eager to know while holding his son.

"Baby..seriously?" Leeteuk asked you.

"Hyung! You really beat me in this!" Yesung said.

"Yah, Jungsoo! You gotta tell me what is your secret. Jinjja daebak." Heechul said and laugh to himself.

"Would it be twins again this time?" Shindong asked and chuckles a bit.

"Leeteuk hyung is seriously something. He is daebak. They did it for the first time and get Danny and Jane. They get married and on their honeymoon and get Alan and Adam. And for their 3rd anniversary, this happened. Hyung.." Eunhyuk clapped his hands by himself. " You are really something!"

"Yah! Hyukjae oppa. You dont need to be so detailed!" You said while still covering Jane's ear since Eunhyuk is speaking.

"Ahhh.." Kyuhyun finally get what is the meaning. "Hyung! I am so jealous of you. Teach me how you make it work everytime! I wanna a pair of twins too!" He said and laugh.

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Miyoung hit him.

"Well, there is nothing I can say but just that I am that strong." He smile cockily while putting his arm around your shoulder.

The members just howling at his cocky-ness.

"Uri appa is strong! He is a Superman!" Danny said excitedly without knowing the real meaning.

"Of course, Danny. You should feel proud of it too since you are the that wins in the battle... OUCHH!"

You pulled away his hand and pinched it hard. "Yah, Park Jungsoo! Dont say bad things in front of the children!" You said.

"Whattt?" He gestured it with his hands. "I am telling the truth."

Then the people inside the house are laughing. You didnt said anything to him but just walk away.

"You are done, hyung. Served you right." Siwon said as they know you are mad at Leeteuk now.

"Baby.. I am sorry.." He pulled your hands. "I am just too happy." He said and pull you to his embraced. "Thankyou." He whispered to you.

"Whatever." You said coldly.

"Ya.." He let go of you and look at you. "Ok, fine. Dont get mad because of what will happened next since you are the one who told me this."

You didnt understand. "What..." Before you finished, he quicklu pulled you into a kiss. He kiss you on the lips. In front of all members. He pull away after a few seconds. You are already blushed since the members are watching and howlings excitedly at you and him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You said. You cant be mad at him for too long now. He is just too perfect and fits you perfectly. Till the end.

 

 

*

"Baby.." He rubbed your 7 months belly slowly while putting his head on it.

"Hmm?" You hummed while his hair. "Wait, are you talking to me or to Lana?" 

Lana. That is the name he prepared for our upcoming baby girl. Lana Park Jungyeon.

"Not Lana. It's you. My first baby.. I have something to tell you."

"Yes honey?" You said while still his hair.

"IhavetogotoJapanfor4daysforourspecialconcert!" He said in one breath but you managed to catched up.

"What?! Did other members have to go too?" You pushed his head not to harsh away from your belly. Your one hand is touching your belly while the other are holding your on waist to support you to sit properly.

"Baby..rilex..Yes, all the members have to go" He said.

"No way! There is no way you are leaving me like this?" You pointed at you belly.

"But we planned already this whole things." 

"Ohh. And this?" You rubbed your belly. "Dont tell me you didnt purposely planned for this too!" 

He scratched his head. "Well, Lana happened unplanned. I was just teasing you about having another baby. Well, we can consider her as miracle." He grinned awkwardly.

"Mwo?! So now you are saying you dont wanna her? Fine. Just go Jungsoo. Just go." You look away from him.

"Baby.. No.. Ofcourse I cant wait for Lana. I wanna spoil her like I did to Danny, Jane, Alan and Adam too. If not, I wont be so excited searching name for her. It's just.. this is work. I need to find lots of money so I have no worries to give all my children anything they wanted. But this work just need me to go for awhile. Away from you. It's not like I wish to leave my 7 months pregnant wife with another 4 children. I know it will be hard for you but..."

"No!" You still choose not to understand. "I am not letting you out from this country anymore or bring me together with you!" You strongly said.

"Arasso! Arasso.. I'll bring you there. Dont get mad, okay baby?" He said as he leaned towards you. You win again. He seems like understand you the best. That is why you love him more and more everyday.

You look away from him.

"Appa baby girl, Lana-ah.." He said as he leaned closer to your belly and rubbed it slowly again. He is talking to you and his upcoming baby girl. "Tell eomma dont get mad at appa.. Appa will do anything for you and eomma. For your oppas and unnie too. I love you guys so much.. I promise I will do anything to my love."

You just smile at his reaction without him noticing. Suddenly you feel a kick inside your belly. You whinced in pain a little. He chuckles a bit feeling funny how his upcoming daughter listened to him.

"Yah! Your daughter.. Aish.. Jinjja.. Why do almost all of our kids always listen to you more than me.. all four of them looks like you too. Ughh.." You pouted and groaned.

"Good job my girl." He rubbed your belly in circle and kiss on top of your clothed skin. "You wanna know why they always listen to me and always on my side?" He said as he climbed to matched your level. He lay himself next to you.

You didnt answer but just keep on pouting.

"Because they love me so much as their eomma do. And dont worry, I think Lana will be more like you this time." He whispered to your ears.

"How did you know that? Huh. " You pretend to be ignorant.

"I know. Because if you dont love as much as I did, you wont be having 4 soon to be 5 beautiful children with me. "

"It is because... you are the one who forced me to have more and more children." You glanced at him.

"Yah! I do not force you to have with me!" He glared at you. But he didnt continue glaring since you give him a you-wanna-die glare at him. He just grin. " But to think of it, we are really great right? I just make your pregnant 3 times and I get 5 children. Amazing." He start smiling so cheesy when he started to braging aound. "But baby..Just admit it baby.. I love you as much as you love me and you love me as much as I love you.." He whispered. "Or our daughter might give some revenge to you.." He grinned then he kissed your neck.

"How could you threatening your wife like that?! But.. yes, I do love you too with all my heart honey..." You said and then give a peck on his lips. You cant stay mad at him longer. He closed his eyes happily.

You keep on smiling seeing him sleeping with a smile on his face. His one hand is on your belly like always. You his hair gently. He always complains how he regretted ditching you years ago. He said because of him, we missed out the lovey-dovey couples moments of a boyfriend-girlfriend time. He siad there is actually many things he wanna do together with you. You always told him that there is no point regretting all of that. That past is actually teaching both of you and him to get your love even stronger. Who knows if you guys married early maybe you guys wont end up a good life? Everything happens. Well, remember the bedtime story he used to tell Danny and Jane? Now he always tell them that the prince and princess live happily ever after. Once upon a time, you never believe in happily ever after love story but now you do believe it exist. After many obstacles you and him went through, all of that just keeping you and his love even stronger. No matter how much you always said you hate him the hate is actually love. Once upon a time, he used to be someone you only watch on Youtube. Once upon a time he is only someone you admired and someone you could just dream of and imagine to be with. Once upon a time, he used to love you but he did make a mistakes because after all he is a normal human being. But that is all once upon a time. Now, he is your dearest husband which fulfill every of your dreams and imagination. He loves you so much and that is why you wanted to fulfill every of his dreams too. Even if you always said no if he said he wanna have many children but actually you didnt mind at all because all you know you wanna make him happy as he makes you happy. Well, although this time you guys are not having twin girl like he imagined, you guys still feel so happy. You knoe how he cant wait for Lana to see the world. He did spoiled all your children so much. Yes, he even spoiled you so much too. You know he is a good husband for you. A good father for your children. You just love him all your heart like he did.

 


Well, this is the end. Like that? or you want me to continue more? Coz I might have some other plot coming. hehe. xD Never ending story? Who knows? Drop your thoughts! ;) TQ!