G-Dragon

I don't care if they see

I am so tired.

My body is sore. 

I was forced to talk with police officers all night about my poor apartment that went up in flames around seven last night. Gaho, my dog is in my arms, him getting out safely, thank god. He is my face as I sit on the bench, waiting for my friend to come and get me, him saying that he didn't mind me living on his couch for a while. I told him that it would only be for today before I swallow my pride and run home to mother and father who have wanted me back for over three months. They hated when I moved out.

I sigh, leaning back. Gaho's warm body keeps me comfortable even when the snow starts to fall. I close my eyes and gently sing to the puppy, him calming on my lap as I sing a song that he has known his whole life.

"You have a wonderful voice," I hear and open my eyes, heart racing.

"Uh... Thanks, sir," I say to the tall man standing in front of my view of the falling sun.

"I mean it." He laughs and sits next to me on the bench. "Do you sing for anyone?"

I motion with my head towards Gaho and he smiles, a smile so pretty that I almost melt in my seat. I have never seen a Korean man look so feminie yet still hold a very manly facade. His deep voice just adds to his perfection, and those lips... Those lips could silence a hurricane I bet. I swallow the lump forming in my throat and extend my hand that he takes in his leather gloved one.

"Hello." He nods.

"I'm Jiyong," I tell him with a strange confidence running through my body.

"Nice to meet you. I am Top, manager of the famous T.O.P Studio not too far from here. You know, the tall building with all the glass and perfect paint job?" he gloats with a bright smile that I see as imperfect. His bottom teeth are not all too straight. He has an imperfection? Him? The manager of T.O.P Studio...

My throat is so dry.

"I would like to hear your voice again. Please, take my card and call me. And ask for me. I love the sound of your voice and I am the only one that you need." He gets up and smiles down at me. "Do call me, Jiyong. Your talent is... Spectacular and I want to be known as the one that... Discovered your  lovely singing voice." He turns after handing me his business card and walks down the sidewalk, the snow catching in his hair. He looks over his shoulder and I nervously look down, not wanting him to see me watching him. My heart is pounding in my chest. Did that really just happen? Did Top really just talk to me and compliment my voice?

A disgusting wash of sadness hits me and i crumple the card in my hand before shoving it into my pocket.

Why would he want me? He would learn how much of a screw-up I am and resent this very day where he sat next to me and gave me his stupid card. I won't call him. I'll save him the trouble and deny his offer before he can take it away.