CHAPTER 2 : 12 guys living with me... WAIT WHAT?!

My first love... Wait?! Two loves?! What?! Three loves?! OH MAN! [SEMI HIATUS]

Light was about to enter the room of a still-sleeping girl with the still-sleeping pets of hers; Tigress and Snowie. When the light reached her snow-white skin of her face, she felt the warmth and opened her hazel-colored eyes. 'Oh, it's morning already...' she thought.

She lifted her body lazily and jumped off her king, more like an emperor-sized bed. She walked slowly out of the room, carefully not to wake up both of her sleepy babies. 'Awww, so cute!' she looked at both of them before closing the door behind her.

She walked down the winding stairs and directly went to the kitchen to get some water. Before she went to the lobby, she heard some noise upstair and with curiosity she went up to the second floor. She went to one of the rented bedrooms and saw Eun Hye was busy tidying up the room.

She felt pity and wanted to help Eun Hye with the cleaning. At the same time, she felt sinistrous so she sneaked up behind her and tickled her waistline.

"OMO! Nugu...? Yah! Mistress! Why did you do that?! You scared the crap out of me!" said the maid. Ha Na was laughing hard and her tiger growled as a sign of almost waking up from sleep, so she instantly covered but still giggling inside.

"Mian, Eun Hye-ah. Do you want me to help you with the cleaning?" said Ha Na while grabbing the duster. Eun Hye snatched the duster from her hands and shook her head.

"No thank you, mistress. I can handle this alone." said the maid while continuing brooming the floor. Ha Na scrunched her eyebrows and blew her bangs.

"It's Saturday and I don't have anything to do..." whined Ha Na like a little kid. Eun Hye was amused by her mistress childish behaviour.

"Then, go play outside or give dear Tigress and Snowie a bath. Don't be a bother to me." joked Eun Hye while removing the wrinkles on the bed sheet. Ha Na pouted and started tickling Eun Hye again.

"Yah! Mistress!" The bed she was tidying was in a mess again because she was shocked by the mistress' action. She turned around but Ha Na was already out from the room. Ha Na peeked inside and mehrong at her before ran towards her room to wake up her babies. 'What am I gonna do without you, mistress...' she smiled before started tidying up again.

---

Ha Na opened the door of her master room slowly and peeked inside to see that both of her babies were still sleeping soundly. Snowie were inside Tigress' curled-up body. Tigress was a 14-year-old tiger but her body was bigger than the mistress, way bigger. Snowie was a year tounger than Tigress but his body was a little smaller than Ha Na.

She sneaked up and tickled both of them at the same time. Tigress was growling, a bit like laughing but tiger-style and Snowie was still sleeping. Tigress opened her eyes and looked around her to see her favourite person. She jumped over Ha Na, which made her fell and started her face.

"Eww! Tigress! Morning breath!" laughed Ha Na and Tigress was sulking as if she knew what Ha Na was talking about. Ha Na came up to her and scratched the back of her ears, which was Tigress favourite spot.

Tigress smiled, sort of and Ha Na told her to go to the bathroom as it was bath time. Tigress understood and crawled to the huge bathroom.

Ha Na looked back and sighed when she saw the still-sleeping snow wolf. 'How should I wake this stubborn baby up...?' Her thoughts trailed off and an idea popped out from her head.

She started howling like a shewolf and Snowie's eyes opened right away to see the direction of the howling. He saw his mistress was playing with him and he started to doze off again. Ha Na blew her bangs and crossed her arms.

"Yah! Snowie the snow wolf! Wake up this instant!" she shouted. But the stubborn wolf was still in his dream world. 'Time for plan B.' she thought as she blew her bangs again.

She went down to the kitchen and opened the freezer. She took out a big piece of meat and smiled sinisterly. 'You will wake up for sure now, my dear Snowie...!' she thought, followed by a not-so-evil laugh.

She went up to the bedroom and hold the meat in front of Snowie's nose. His nose twitched at the smell of his favourite meat and his eyes opened instantly. Ha Na was smiling and hold the meat up high causing Snowie to stand on two feet, trying to reach the meat.

Unfortunately for Ha Na, she was shorter than Snowie only when Snowie stood on two feet. He munched on the meat and his mistress' face as a thank you for the meat.

Ha Na was amused by her wolf behaviour and scratched under his chin , which was his favourite spot. She pointed to bathroom and Snowie quickly understood her. She followed him from behind and both arrived at the master bathroom. Tigress was waiting patiently inside while her paws.

She smiled and took the removable shower hose and the water. She sprayed at both of them and both Tigress and Snowie shook their bodies vigorously, causing water to be sprayed everywhere, including Ha Na.

Ha Na crossed her arms and looked angrily at both of her lovely and wet pets. Tigress and Snowie bowed their heads shamefully, but Ha Na couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing. She sprayed at both of them again and all of them were having a good time, bathing.

---

"Ah. And that's the last of it." said Eun Hye in satisfaction. She looked at the her watch and it's almost 10 in the morning. "Time to make breakfast. And the guests should arrive soon."

She walked out of the last room and walked down to the kitchen. She put her apron on and rolled up her sleeves. She took out some ingredients from the fridge and heated up the stove. She thought of making some Korean dish and some Japanese ones as well, plus some famous Chinese cuisine.

"This would be enough for the mistress and the guests." she said as she smiled gleefully.

---

When she was about to plate the last food, the door bell rang. She put all of the food on the huge dinner table and wiped her hands on her apron.

She approached the telecom on the door and talked to it. "Who is it?"

"It is us. We rented six of your rooms on the day before." said a deep, husky voice. Eun Hye was startled to hear the deep voice and she pushed the button to unlock the gate.

"Come in." said Eun Hye politely. She headed towards the door and opened for them. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw 12 handsome and tall guys walking inside the front yard. She never expected them to be the renters.

The tallest one cleared his throat as he tried to get her attention. Eun Hye snapped back to reality and introduce herself to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Yoon Eun Hye, the maid. Welcome to the penthouse and make yourself comfortably. My mistress is busy at the moment and you can choose any of the room above. You may either use the stairs or the elevator there." she pointed and all of them nodded.

The tallest one introduced himself and all the other members. "I am Kris, the leader of a new boy group, EXO-M. And this is Suho, he is the leader of EXO-K and the whole EXO group. The others are Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O. and Chanyeol. They are from EXO-K. And they are Luhan, Tao, Chen, Lay and Xiu Min and they are EXO-M members. Maybe you ever heard of us from somewhere?" asked Kris curiously.

"Oh, I heard of you guys from somewhere never try to know yu guys better." Eun Hye cleared in embarrassment.

"Oh. It's okay. Umm, may we come in. It's a bit cold outside here." said Baekhyun who was hugging himself tightly.

"Ah, sorry for my rude behaviour. Please, come in." she invited and all of them barged in at the speed of light except for the two leaders.

"Sorry for their rudeness, Eun Hye-ssi." said Suho while rubbing the back of his neck. She just smiled and postured to let both of the leaders to come in.

'This is going to be a long, long day...' thought Eun Hye while blewing her bangs and tightened her apron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! another update! keke

I cannot wait till tomorrow night to update again ><

Another subscriber. Thanks for those who subscribe and I know chapter one is kinda boring so, I don't really mind. huhuhu~

Please leave comments after reading, thank you! It would be much appreciated!

And pray for me about tomorrow's interview XD