CHAPTER 4 : Clueless Ha Na and erted Luhan~

My first love... Wait?! Two loves?! What?! Three loves?! OH MAN! [SEMI HIATUS]

 

Eun Hye was still busy giving some finishing touches on the dinner table and her thoughts stopped her at will.

“Who would ever think that twelve gorgeous boys will rent the rooms?” she murmured and she noticed that she was smiling by herself.

“I must be crazy.” She smacked her head lightly and continued her work.

She was just folding some napkins into brilliant flower shapes and arranging them on the plates. A scream heard from the upper floor and she recognized the high pitch scream anywhere.

She quickly ran up the stairs to see her mistress, half- in front of her bedroom with Tigress and Snowie covering her up. Ha Na was still traumatized to see 12 gorgeous strangers in her house.

“Mistress! What happened?” asked Eun Hye curiously as she approached the mistress with care.

“There are strangers in our house! Call the police and—” Before she could finished her sentences, a tall, handsome figure came out from one of the rented rooms and walked towards her.

“OMO! THERE HE IS! TIGRESS! SNOWIE! GET HIM!” Tigress and Snowie were in their attack mode when Eun Hye calmed the three of them down. Kris was grounded on the spot, dumbfounded.

“No need to worry, Mistress. They are the guests. They rented the rooms the day before.” said Eun Hye calmly.

“Eh?! The renters were all guys?! OMO!” she was surprised to hear that because she thought that a big, big family was going to rent the rooms. “YAH! What are you doing?! DON’T COME CLOSER TO ME! TIGRESS!”

Before Tigress could charge at Kris, he carelessly scratched the back of her ears, which made Tigress fell deeply into trance. “Awww, you are such a cute kitty!” Kris made a cute face and both Ha Na and Eun Hye gawked at him.

“HUH?!” said Ha Na and Eun Hye in unison. Snowie was perplexed at the situation.

Kris saw Snowie and held out his left hand. He rubbed his thumb, index and middle finger together to make Snowie come to him.

Snowie can’t resist the finger-rubbing thing and approached him slowly. Kris scratched Snowie’s head and then under his chin.

Snowie wagged his tail back and forth happily. Ha Na was surprised because the guy knew their favourite spots to scratch.

Kris noticed that he was being watched and immediately looked up. He eyed on Ha Na and tilted his head. “What?”

“H-how did you know their favourite spots?” she muttered at her words.

“Don’t know. I just… knew.” he said while still scratching the both of them.

Suho, who was shocked to see that Kris left the room and went to the beasts in the hall way, was peeking out the door. He was surprised to see that Kris is petting the beasts.

“KRIS!” shouted Suho from their room. Kris looked over his shoulder and smiled. “Yah, Suho! Come here! Come pet them. They don’t bite.”

Suho hesitated and finally stepped out from the room. He strutted to get close to Kris and went behind him for guard.

Kris stepped a bit to the side to let Suho pet them. Suho’s hands were shaking like crazy and gently patted Tigress’ soft fur on her head.

When he saw that Tigress wasn’t biting, he felt relieved and patted Snowie’s as well. Kris was pleased to see that Suho was getting the hang of it and evened the fur on Tigress’ back.

Ha Na was still dumbfounded to see the situation and instantly back to reality. “Who the hell are you two?”

Kris and Suho looked at each other. Kris cleared his throat and stood tall. “Joesonghabnida. I am Kris and this is Suho. We are the leaders of EXO-M and EXO-K respectively.”

“Who?” asked Ha Na as she had no idea who they are.

“OMO! Jinjja?! You really don’t know about us?!” Suho and Kris exclaimed in unison.

“Uh-yeah. What are EXO?” she said while scratching her head.

Eun Hye was a bit ashamed that her mistress doesn’t know who they are. Ha Na rarely cared about the outside world and only cared about educations. She doesn’t listen to modern music and only liked Beethoven’s pieces because her parents liked his music.

“They are a new boy band, Mistress.” whispered Eun Hye quietly into Ha Na’s ear.

“Oh~ the one with the superpowers and such? They are such a kid. Having superpowers that don’t really exist.” she blurted out blindly.

Kris and Suho were shocked to hear her words. Eun Hye face-palmed herself and mentally kicked herself for not being able to stop the mistress’ words.

“I’m sorry. My mistress doesn’t really know about the outside world. Please forgive her rudeness.” bowed Eun Hye apologetically.

“What rudeness? I was stating the obvious.” Ha Na blurted again. The maid pinched her arm and she twitched at the contact. “YAH! Why did you do that?!”

“Sorry again for her ‘rudeness’.” said Eun Hye again, emphasizing the word ‘rudeness’. Ha Na rolled her eyes and blew her bangs.

“It’s okay. We are shocked as well because there also some people who doesn’t know about us.” said Suho while rubbing the back of his neck.

Ha Na almost chocked at his words and crossed her arms. “Whatever. Enough with this drama. I’m hungry.”

“Ah yes. Breakfast is ready. Can you please tell everyone? And you, Mistress, go get dress first.” said Eun Hye to the leaders then shot a glare at the mistress.

“Fine. Get my hoodie and jeans for me, please. Thank you, Eun Hye-ah.” said Ha Na while rolling her eyes. She went inside her room and both Tigress and Snowie followed suit.

Kris and Suho waved at both of them and then went to get the other members.

Eun Hye went to the laundry room and got the mistress’ clothes. She went upstairs and knocked on the mistress’ door.

There was no answer, so she just barged in and looked around. She saw Ha Na lying on the bed with Tigress on the floor and Snowie on her side.

“Here you go, Mistress.” Eun Hye handed the clothes to her and she gladly accepted it.

She stood up and dressed herself. She strutted towards the life-sized mirror and tied her hair into messy bun. “Perfect.”

Before she could leave the room, Eun Hye cleared and made the mistress paused her actions. She turned around and looked down, trying to avoid Eun Hye’s scary eyes.

“Y-yes?” muttered Ha Na. Eun Hye tapped her feet on the floor and stood up.

She walked closer to Ha Na and stopped in front of her. She dusted the mistress’ shirt and pulled her chin up. “Please behave, Mistress. They are the guests and we should respect them. Oh, and please apologize for what you said just now.” Eun Hye said strictly.

“Why? It’s the truth and—” “Apologize.” Ha Na was afraid of Eun Hye whenever she gets serious. “Fine.”

“Good. Now, let’s go down to get some breakfast. You guys, too, Tigress and Snowie.” Their heads shot right up and ran to their mistress’ sides. “Silly babies.”

---

Kris and Suho were busy telling all the members to get ready for breakfast.

Kris went to Luhan’s and Kai’s room and knocked at the door.

“Luhan! Kai! Breakfast is ready.” There was no answer. He stepped inside and saw only Luhan behind the door.

“Yah! Luhan! Where’s Kai?” Luhan was still in a trance and continued ‘goo-goo’-ing over the girl in the hall way just now.

“So… Hot…” he murmured and Kris was confused as hell.

“Whatever. Hey, get ready for breakfast with the girl you saw just now.” said Kris bluntly.

‘OMG! WHAT?! JINJJA?!’ Luhan shot right up and looked into the mirror, fixing his hair.

“What the hell? By the way, where’s Kai?” asked Kris but he was ignored by the busy Luhan.

He shook his head and just went to the other rooms.

‘OMO! I’m going to meet my goddess once more! OH YEAH! How do I look, mirror? Good enough to make her fell for me? Keke~’ thought Luhan to himself while smirking like a crazy person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! finally updated it! kekeke XD

sorry for taking a long time to update this fic >< been busy lately! huhu~

actually, I'm quite disappointed because of the low increase of subscribers ><

does this story bore you guys? if it is, sorry ><

I'll try to make it more interesting, arasseo? 

and thanks to those who subscribed! kekeke~