CHAPTER 5 : A surprise for the Maknae! kekeke

My first love... Wait?! Two loves?! What?! Three loves?! OH MAN! [SEMI HIATUS]

 

Ha Na was already in the dining room, impatiently waiting for the guests to arrive. She was holding her stomach as if she hadn’t eaten anything for weeks. Tigress and Snowie were growling for food as well.

“I know how you feel, guys. What is taking them so long?” she banged her head on the cold, glass table and sighed heavily.

“Patience, Mistress. They’ll come down soon.” said Eun Hye calmly.

“I. Don’t.Think. I. Can. Hold. It. Any. Longer. Goodbye. Eun Hye.” she said dramatically and played dead on the table.

Eun Hye shook her head at the mistress behaviour and flicked her head. Ha Na shot up and sent a death glare to the maid.

“Yah! Yoon Eun Hye! How dare you?! I would fire you this instant!” she reprimanded.

“Yeah right. If I’m fired, who would feed you, wash your clothes, clean the house, do the chores and errand, lullaby you to sleep—” Before she could finished her stipulation, the leaders had arrived at the dinner table.

“The mistress still needs to be lullabied before bed? Cute.” said Kris bluntly, which made Ha Na blushed tomato red. She shot a deathly glare towards Eun Hye, who was chuckling at his words. Suho joined her as well.

“I did not! Stop making speculations as if you already know me!” she mehronged Kris and averted her gaze to her two baby beasts.

 The other members went inside the dining room, except for someone and startled at the sight of the fierce animals.

“WOW!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged each other tightly, scared.

“Gege! HELP!” Tao hid behind Kris and grabbed the back of his clothes.

“HYUNG! SAVE ME!” Sehun and Kai became pale and hid behind Suho as well.

“OMO! They’re so cute. But just now, they were so fierce.” “I wanna pet them!” Lay and Chen awed at the sight of the hungry beasts.

“FOOD!” shouted Xiu Min gleefully, without even bothering about the people around him.

Ha Na face-palmed herself while Eun Hye giggled at their reactions. She stopped laughing and counted their heads. One is missing.

“Where’s the other one of your members?” asked Eun Hye politely.

Kris and Suho looked at each other and recounted all of them.

“Luhan isn’t here?” said Kris. “Kai, where’s Luhan?”

Kai popped his head over Suho’s shoulder and shrugged. “Molla. I was hiding, I mean hanging out with Sehun and Lay in their bedroom.”

“More like you were scared and hid in our rooms.” stipulated Sehun which made everyone laugh. Kai gave him a death glare and Sehun covered his mouth.

“Hmmm. Where could Luhan be?” Kris tapped his chin repeatedly.

“Let me check up on hyung. Maybe he’s in his room.” volunteered Sehun. Kris nodded and he went out from the dinner table but his eyes still eyeing on the beasts, afraid that they might strike him. (A/N Silly Sehun! Hahaha!)

---

While in Luhan’s and Kai’s room, Luhan was busy picking out some nice clothes to wear for breakfast with the girl who is destined to be with him. (A/N I know, even it is just a mere breakfast, he would dress up for someone he just met. Little that he knows that he will be rejected later on. Kekeke~)

“Hmmm. What should I wear? A tux? Or just a parka with denim jeans? Fast! Think! They are all waiting for me, especially her!” whispered Luhan to himself and he almost drooled, thinking about her.

“I think I’m gonna choose the tux. Nah, too formal. Maybe just the parka and denim jeans. Oh, and this black and white converse!” he smiled gleefully.

He was just about to remove his pants when Sehun barged right in.

“Hyung! Are you in—” Before Sehun could finish his sentences, he was shocked to see his hyung’s exposed body. Luhan looked up and casually glared at Sehun.

“Oh, hi Sehun-ah. What’s up?” he said while he was still in his Calvin Klein boxer.

Sehun’s eyes widened and he quickly covered his eyes. His hands were shaking, so as his knees.

Luhan tilted his head at his idiotic dongsaeng and smirked evilly. “What’s wrong? Didn’t like what you see?” Sehun was still trembling at the door. (A/N evil hyung! Haha XD)

Luhan chuckled and got dressed immediately. He decided to play a trick on the traumatized maknae.

He walked up to him and hold his shoulders. He could feel the maknae was shaking and curved a small smile. He put his face near the maknae’s and smirked.

“Sehun-ah. I know that I’m hot and you could not resist my iness. Come on, open your eyes. I’m all yours.” Sehun was still shaking, yet he removed his hands from his eyes and looked up. (A/N LOL! erted Sehun! Haha!)

He was relieved that his hyung was already dressed up, but inside, he was sad. Luhan chuckled at his dongsaeng. “Sehun, you ert.” He left the room, leaving the maknae behind, still grounded on the spot.

‘OMO! Hyung is so… NO! BAD SEHUN! He’s your hyung! BAD! BAD!’ Sehun mentally kicked himself for thinking bad thoughts about Luhan. He snapped back into reality and realised that Luhan was at the stairs.

‘DANG!’ “YAH! HYUNG!” He heard Luhan’s chuckle and ran towards him. ‘I'll kill you, hyung!’

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! UPDATED! kekeke! thanks to those who subscribed! GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE! kekeke

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR EXO's GUARDIAN, KIM JOONMYUN aka SUHO-HYUNG!

SAENGILCHUGHAHAE, SUHO-HYUNG! kekeke

please take care of yourself and EXO as well!

be the best leader to them and to us EXOTICs as well! kekeke

again, SAENGILCHUGHAHAE! kekeke