CHAPTER 1 : A new company... or companies?

My first love... Wait?! Two loves?! What?! Three loves?! OH MAN! [SEMI HIATUS]

The school bell rang and that marked the end of Literature class and school. Everyone was in a hurry because it ought to rain soon, except for one girl who was still packing her stuffs. When she was about to put the last book into her green backpack, a note fell from it. The paper was pink in color and full of heart-shaped stickers.

'What the hell?' she thought. She read the note and tore it into pieces. The author of the note was peeking from outside the classroom and surprised at her reaction. He went inside and asked, "Why did you do that?!"

"Oh. You must be 'Mr. Lovable'" she said loudly, causing everyone around them laughed at him. He was blushing hard and tears almost came out from his bluish eyes.

"Tch. 'Mr. Lovable' my . More like 'Major Crybaby'." she left the classroom, leaving the teary-eyed guy there. She was the queen of all beauty in her school and many had confessed to her, but she rejected all of them, cold-heartedly. Well, to her, it is normal. She never loved and been loved by anyone since her parents died in a hit-and-run accident while she was a little child.

Her parents left her a lot of money and a huge penthouse as her parents owned a big company which will be inherited to her when she is ready. She lived in the penthouse with her loyal maid and two pets; a tamed white tiger and a snow wolf for almost 9 years now. And yeah, her life was quite miserable and sad.

"Ha Na-ah!" a sweet, lovable voice was calling her name while running to her side.

"Oh. Hi, Hye Sun-ah. What's up?" asked Ha Na with her pokerface on. She felt no guilt for dumping everyone who confessed to her as she doesn't know what is love since the dreadful accident.

"How could you dump a hottie like Kim Jonghyun?" said Hye Sun with disbelief. She felt it was a waste to throw a kind-hearted guy like him.

"Why should I accept him? I told you, I hate guys. They're just so... weird. And creepy." Every guys stared at her without even a single blink. "See."

"Well, you're the prettiest one in the school. Who would blame them? If I were guy too, I would do the same." said Hye Sun jokingly.

"Urgh. You're pretty too. And, eww. You're weird." giggled Ha Na whilst pacing towards the school entrance with elegance.

"Yah! Lee Ha Na! Come back here!" shouted Hye Sun across the hallway. Everyone was eyeing at her and she bowed to apologize. "Ha Na-ah! Wait for me!" she pleaded.

Both of them arrived at the school entrance and walked together to the gate. They parted ways and waved at each other before both of them walked opposite direction from each other.

Ha Na's house, more like a penthouse to others, was a mere 30 minute walk from school. Although she was a rich kid, but she bother not to hire anybody else to help her. She only trust her one and only maid, Yoon Eun Hye, who lived with her throughout her whole life. Oh, and her two lovely pets; Tigress the white tiger and Snowie the snow wolf.

---

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so tired, Tigress!" she said to her pet tiger while hugging and snuggling her. Snowie was a bit jealous at the love of her master towards Tigress, so he went to both of them and whined like a baby wolf while rolling on his back.

Ha Na was amused by the childish snow wolf and skipped to him and gave him a huge hug. The white tiger was a present her parents gave her on her 4th birthday and the snow wolf was their last gift to their daughter on her 5th birthday before leaving her forever the day after.

While she was playing fetch with both of her pets, the maid called her.

"Yes, Eun Hye-ah?" asked Ha Na. Eun Hye was like her best friend and about the same age as Ha Na but a little bit older than her.

"A person called and said that he wants to rent six of our rooms." stated Eun Hye politely, still keeping her role as the maid.

"Six rooms?! Why does he need so many rooms?" asked Ha Na curiously.

"Ah, he said that he was renting it for 12 persons, including himself." said Eun Hye again.

"Wow! That was many. His kids and wives? Hmmmm~" she said as she tapped her chin continuously.

'Oh well. No more peace at this deserted penthouse anymore...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

muahahaha! my first chapitre XD

I can't wait till I finished my interview to write one, so here it is!

Hope you guys like it ><

Constructive comments would be appreciated XD

and thanks for subscribing! 4 subscribers now XD gamsahae! ㅋㅋㅋ