02.

The Vamps'

 

“I mean, why I can’t be Park Chanyeol’s girlfriend.” you chuckled. “Duhh, you’re siblings.” She said. Nah, I’m adopted, you thought. “1, 2, 3! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!” They shouted. “Waah, I felt so nice to be in school again!” Sehun exclaimed and smiled to ‘us’. “For those who are still studying; Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, will be…” The drum started to roll. “Studying in Shinhwa High, here!” he said. “Yeay~” They faked a ‘yeay’. The girls squealed in happiness and the boys ‘boo-ed’ in disgust.

“Okay, I am going to give this microphone to Suho hyung.” He handed the microphone to a handsome guy. “Hi all, I’m Suho.” He waved his hands, saying hi, hello. “FIRST of all…” he pressed the word ‘first’. “Of course, our introduction.” He winked. Girls started to faint. Well, you didn’t. You were just… expressionless?

“Hey,” Yoomi nudged. “What?” you asked. “Can I come to your house tomorrow?” Yoomi asked. “You can’t. My house is kind of messy.” You smiled.  “Oh.” She nodded in an understanding situation.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kai.” A tall, handsome guy said in a husky kind of voice. “Hi, I’m Kyungsoo.” A serious looking guy said seriously. The girls started to whisper, ‘He looks scary’, and ‘I wonder how his voice will be?’ You just shook your head. “I’m Baekhyun!” He sang cutely. But, you saw no sincerity in his eyes. “Huh, failed aegyo.” You rolled your eyes. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Chanyeol, the charismatic rapper! I am a vocalist too!” You brother then threw flying kisses to the audiences, stupidly, childishly. Man, you look terrible; you thought and slapped your forehead, horribly. The girls started to faint, again.

After some performances, you were amazed by how cool your brother, Kai, Kyungsoo and other EXO members.  They then gave the students a long break. “Uh, my hurts from sitting here for hours!” Yoomi complained. “Let’s go to the cafeteria and see what EXO-K is doing right now!” She dragged you for the second time which means, again?

You and Yoomi arrived at the cafeteria. “Aaaaaah! They’re drinking! Look on how cute they are!” A girl pushed you into the crowd. Woman, you’ve pushed the wrong person, you thought. You suddenly felt lucky. “Well, at least I can see them closer.” You smiled to yourself. “Get away, woman!” A girl pushed you aside. “Yeah! You look ugly!” Hearing that, you touched your face. You’re right, I’m ugly, you thought.

EXO-K got irritated because of the hiatus situation that is going on between you and the riches of the school. “I-I’m sorry. I’ll g-go away.” Tears escaped from your eyes. EXO-K was there when the scene is going on. So, since they’re idols, they couldn’t let it go just like that. One guy ran after you and caught you. “We’re sorry.” The Kyungsoo guy said, hands still in his pocket, not giving his ego up. “Not, it’s fine as I’m still okay.” You wiped your tears away, still, not facing them.  “Oh? Saeng-ah!” you heard a familiar voice. You turned around and saw your ‘brother’ with open arms. “No. Thanks. I’m. Fine.” You muffled. EXO-K then burst into laughter.