01.

The Vamps'

 

You rounded your eyes in frustration, can’t concentrate in class. But, you ended up with sleeping on the table. “Wake up, sleepyhead.” Your friend beside you nudged in. You woke up and straightened your body. “Listen class,” Ms. Park cleared . “On the 6th of May, we are going to have a school trip to the Vamps’.” She stated. Everyone then clapped their hands in happiness. Yeah, you thought.

It was break time, time to eat. But, you and Yoomi were picking up rubbish, detention. Why? The two of you came in school late. ‘CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!’ The bell rang. “Eh?” Yoomi tilted her head. “It’s not even 10:30AM?” You too, tilted your head. “Attention, attention,”

Oh, you thought.

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida~” the speaker said. “What?” you raised an eyebrow. “Oh? It’s EXO!” Yoomi jumped up, down and squealed. “Xoxo?” You tilted your head. “We have one request,” The speaker spoke off again. Tch, request, you thought. “Can you come to the hall? ~” A cute voice sang. “Oh, anyways, I’m Sehun! Nice too meet you!” It spoke. You looked at the boys around you. The look like they’re going to puke soon. You chuckled. “Let’s go, let’s go!” Yoomi then dragged you to the school’s hall.

Finally, you and Yoomi arrived to your destination. “Let’s take that seat!” She pointed to the front seats. I giggled to her silliness and followed her order.

At last, the seats were full of people. Especially girls. You can barely see boys standing on their feet. ‘Xing!’ the microphone shrieked. Everybody closed their ears. “Oops! Sorry for my mistake.” A guy came out from the backstage. Girls then screamed and squealed. “Who’s that?” you asked Yoomi. “Duhh, he’s Sehun! The one who spoke on the speaker!” She rolled her eyes off. “O… Kay?” you laughed.

After some talks and laughs, it went silent. You didn’t concentrate on the show, though. Once again, the girls screamed. “What hap—?” you then looked on the stage and saw your brother on stage. “What is that jerk doing up there?” You gasped. “Which jerk?” Yoomi asked. You pointed to Chanyeol, your brother. “Huh? Why is he a jerk? Wait...” She looked at you.  “…I think there’s something going on between you two. What's your relationship with him?” She raised an eyebrow. “Well, you don’t have the rights to be girlfriend.” She nodded. “Why not?” you raised an eyebrow.

“What do you mean by ‘why not’?  Are you two in that kind of relationship?!” She gasped. “Yup! You’re right!” You faked a big smile. Her shoulders fell. “Nah, I’m just kidding. He’s my big brother.” You giggled. “And, duhh we’re siblings.” You continued. “Really?! Aww, I love you, my bestfriend!” She exclaimed. “Okay, okay.” Your gaze softened. “But, why not?” you asked, again. “Why not what?”