05.

The Vamps'

 

“Celebrate?” Baekhyun asked. “It’s my birthday today.” You smiled in sadness. “Wow,” he widened his eyes. “What about we celebrate it together?” He stood up. “What? I mean, how?” you asked as If you agreed to Baekhyun’s plan. “Let’s go to EXO-K’s dorm!” He cheered and grabbed your hand, pulling you up from your seat. Without any word from you, the both of you rode off to the dorm by a cab.

“Hey, hey, hey!” Baekhyun shouted as he and you got in. “Hey, glum. Where did everyone go?” Baekhyun asked. You peeked your head over the sofa and saw Kyungsoo. The only thing that Baekhyun got back is a death glare from Kyungsoo. “Okay, okay. Where did everyone go, Kyungsoo-goon?” Baekhyun faked a smile and rolled his eyes. You chuckled. “Went shopping.” Kyungsoo muffled.

Not long after that, “We’re home!” Voices filled the empty spaces of the dorm. “Wow, Chanyeol, you’re back!” Baekhyun smiled and pulled Chanyeol with him.

While the others and you were in the living room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in their room. “Saw my sis down there, what’s up?” Chanyeol asked. “Are you stupid? How could you not remember your own sister’s birthday?” Baekhyun scolded. “She’s adopted, okay?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance. “But still, she’s your little sis.”  Baekhyun’s shoulders deflated. Chanyeol sighed. “What do you want me to do, then?” Baekhyun smirked in victory.

Not long after that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to the living room. “Oh, you’re here.” You said. “I’m going. Forgot to buy something. Bye!” he waved a goodbye and went outside. That’s… weird, you thought. “Um, Bella, you can go shower.” Baekhyun smiled. “What about my clothes?” You asked. “I’ll give it to you later.” Baekhyun felt uncomfortable. “My underwear?” You asked again. Everyone then stopped talking. Each of them had their poker faces on. “What?” You raised an eyebrow. They held their laughs. But, “PUAHAHAHAHAHA!”

In the end, you got in the bathroom and showered.

Actually…
“Hey, Chanyeol, you go buy foods and whatever needed, okay?” Baekhyun ordered. “What about you?” Chanyeol asked. “Hmm,” Baekhyun wondered. “That’s right!” Chanyeol snapped his fingers. “What’s right?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “You can keep her busy while showering!” Chanyeol brightened. Baekhyun gaped. “What?! How?” He yelled. “Be a ert, I dare you.” Chanyeol smirked. “You’re crazy, aren’t you?” Baekhyun then faked a laugh. “I. DARE. YOU.” Chanyeol pointed to Baekhyun and got out of the room. “Wait!” Baekhyun called. Chanyeol turned back, “What?” He asked. “Don’t forget to buy her underwear and clothes.” Baekhyun stuttered. “Wow, so, that means you agreed to my dare!” Chanyeol smiled in victory. “Yeah, whatever! Just don’t forget about what I said just now!” Baekhyun blushed and turned around, hiding his face. “Yeay! Of course I’ll remember it! Bye!” Chanyeol got out of the room happily. “Oh man,” Baekhyun sighed.