03.

The Vamps'

 

Once again, you were dragged to somewhere by someone. Am I that easy? To be dragged? You thought. “Aye, c’mon~!”

You and your brother finally arrived to a café somewhere near your house. You took a seat, so as Chanyeol. “I’m so sorry for not telling you that I’m going to have my debut in May.” He said in a sad way. “Nah, I’m fine. We’re not that close in anyway.” You faked a smile. You’ve never told me about you’re going to be an idol too, duhh, you thought. “Here!” Chanyeol called. “Coffee for me. You?” he asked. “Can I have the same?” You asked the waiter. “Okay.” She smiled to you and rolled her eyes off on Chanyeol. “She knows you?” You chuckled. “She’s my frienemy.” He said, expressionless. “Oh, I see.”

“I know you see her as somewhat of an angel. But she’s not. Here she comes.” He then pretended to be busy talking with you. “Here are your coffees. OMO!” She screamed. “Aren’t you EXO-K’s Park Chanyeol?!” She said, aloud. You then burst into laughter. “No, he’s my brother!” You managed to say between laughs. “What was that?!” your brother got up, dragged the girl with him, and left you alone. You sighed and smiled at their silliness.

You started to sing, I lost my mind, neoreul choeum manna seulddae, neo hanappego modeun goseun get in slow motion.

Wait, what song is that? You thought. Oh, their song.

You were at home, alone. You sighed and sat on your most beloved sofa. You switched on your TV and watched it until you drifted off to dreamland.

The next morning, you woke up, alarmed by your brother’s call. “What?” you picked the call up. “Is that a good way to greet your oppa on phone?” He hissed. “Whatever.” You mumbled. “You’re not going to school today, right?” He asked. “Yeah…?” you raised an eyebrow. “Well, Yoomi said that she needs company now.” He said. “And where is she?” you asked. “Her home, duhh.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “I’m tired!” You whined on your phone. “You. Have. To!” he yelled, making you jump. “Fine! You better treat me a great dinner tonight!” You hissed and hung up.

The next thing you know was you infront of Yoomi’s house. You sighed. “Hey, what’s with the sigh?” She cheered. You faked a smile. “I’m just fine.” You lied. “Okay, let’s watch some nice movie.” She said and dragged you to the living room.

After hours of watching a ‘nice’ movie, you yawned for the 109th time. “You’re that bored?” Yoomi frowned. “No, not at all.” You said, expressionless. “See!” Yoomi made a face. “Okay, I’m bored.” You said, tired. “Let’s go out then!” Yoomi dragged you, again.