Pouring.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

"Come on in.
As usual, Taemin's here again for breakfast like he always does. "Eun Jung ah, ppalli! You're gonna be late for school!
Eun Jung was still asleep on her bed. That's understandable since all of us slept at 3am in the morning. All because a certain someone wants to have ramen.
"Can I not go today? I'm so tired." She was grumbling in her sleep again. "Eun Jung ah, if you wake up, oppa will send you to school okay?" Taemin said sweetly. 

 

"Really? Okay then!" In a wink, she took her towel and headed to the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head, "Yah, if you say that, she's gonna pester you to send her everyday from now on." "I don't mind, as long as I get to see you everyday that's fine by me." Taemin placed his chin on his hands and smiled sweetly at me. "Ha ha funny. Now eat your breakfast." I jokingly slapped his shoulder and headed to the kitchen to get some coffee. While I was stirring my coffee, I can't help but think about Sunggyu. He didn't even call me last night. And this morning, he sent a text saying that he won't come over to pick me up to work. I wonder what's wrong. "Yah, if you keep that up, all the coffee is gonna spill." I was snapped back from my thoughts by Taemin and noticed I stirred the coffee too hard that I made a mess. "What's wrong? You seemed angry about something." Taemin looked up and examined my face. "A-ani, nothing's wrong. I-I don't feel like drinking coffee suddenly. Maybe I'll have some juice." I quickly placed the mug in the sink and wiped off the spilled coffee from the table. 

 

Taemin shrugged and continued to eat. While I was taking the juice out from the fridge, I can't help but feel angry at Sunggyu. The least he could do was send a text saying he's sorry for not calling me last night. Instead he told me he won't be fetching me? Doesn't he know I stayed up, waiting for his call? I shook that thought away and poured some orange juice. I'll give him a piece of my mind when I get to work. "Min Jung ah, what time is the delivery guy coming to pick you up again?" I almost spilled some juice this time too. I shot Taemin a look. "I'm just kidding! Sheesh!" He put up both his hands and shook his head. I knew he was joking. In fact, I find it funny too. "He's not coming today." I said and sat beside him. Taemin stopped eating and turned to face me, his face all worried. Well, I think he looks worried. "Why? Is he busy being a delivery guy?" "Yah! Stop calling him that!" I slapped his arm and the both of us laughed. "Nah, I don't know actually." This time I was just staring into space and playing with the hem of my sweater. I have no clue why he can't come....

 

Taemin reached out and held my hands, giving it a reassuring squeeze, "Yah, I'm sure it's nothing so don't worry okay?" He smiled sweetly at me. "Taemin ah, I really appreciate it. Even though I know that you and Sunggyu are not really going along. For you to be this supportive really means a lot to me." I turned and gave him a hug. It really is nice to have Taemin by my side. He is understanding and cares a lot about me. 

 

"Have a safe trip to school guys!" I closed the door and went to my room to get myself ready for work. I flipped over my phone for the tenth time and look at the text  that Sunggyu sent me this morning, 

 

'...Jagiya, I'm not fetching you to work today. Sorry...'

 

Hmph, we'll see how sorry you are when I give you a piece of my mind later. I shut my phone, grabbed my jacket and bag and headed to the door. Outside, the sky was dark and it was windy. Is it going to rain? I put on my jacket and hugged myself. Better walk fast if I don't want to get caught in the rain. 

 

"Annyeong, I'm here.
I opened the door of the small studio but surprisingly it was quiet. Junhyung was at the desk as usual writing away and humming random tunes. "Oh wass-eo? Just in time. I need you to go-" Before he could finish his sentence I finished it for him, "and get some more coke?" I smirked and patted his shoulder. "Arasso oppa. By the way, where's Sunggyu oppa?" "I thought you knew? He called earlier saying he's not feeling well. In my opinion he's just being lazy." Junhyung bit the tip of his pen and smirked. "O-oh right, I forgot. I'll go get some coke now." Truth is, I didn't even know he was sick. Is that why he can't go to work with me? Now I felt bad for being angry. Maybe I'll visit him after work.

 

Without Sunggyu around in the studio, work has been tough. I need to do double the work I do everyday. After cleaning up the whole studio, I plopped onto the couch and let out a long sigh. Shortly after Junhyung came and sat beside me. "Here." He passed me a can of coke. "Oppa, because of you, I am sick of coke so no thank you." I gave him a smile and pushed the coke away. After working with him, I am never going to drink coke for the rest of my life. I wonder how he can drink it everyday. Don't he ever get sick of it? "Up to you. That means more for me." He smirked and opened the can. "Yah, why don't you visit him? Bring him some porridge or something?" It took me a few minutes to get what he was talking about. "O-oh, sure." "Listen, I'll let you off early today. You've been working really hard today without Sunggyu." He pat my back and went back to his desk. Junhyung is such a great boss. Even though he sometimes over works us and nags like a mom, or kept getting me to buy him coke every two hours, he has a soft heart. 

 

"Yah, if you don't move now I'm gonna take back what I said and force you to work overtime." Okay maybe he's not so soft-hearted after all.  "Arasso oppa, see you tomorrow and goodnight!" I quickly hopped off the couch and grabbed my stuff. Hmm, porridge. Gotta find a shop that sells good porridge. Ooh I know, instead of buying him one, how about I make one? I'll feel less guilty about being angry towards him this morning. I quickly headed to the supermarket to get the stuff needed for the porridge. 

 

"O-ouh Min Jung ah, what are you doing here?
An hour later I was already in front of his apartment with bags full of the ingredients needed to make him the porridge. "Oppa, are you sick?" He looked down and saw I what I was carrying and quickly took it for me. "Uh yeah, just a slight cold. Is this for me?" "Yeap, it's for porridge. Let me in so I can-" Before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by him saying, "Ouh thanks Min Jung ah I really appreciate it. See you tomorrow." And he shut the door. I can't believe it. He left me standing in the corridor when my motive was to cook for him....Get a grip Min Jung ah, maybe he's sick and doesn't feel like talking to anyone.... I tried thinking positive thoughts. But still, I can't help thinking he was just being rude, and insensitive. Frustrated, I walked off without even looking back. 

 

When I got out from the building, I took a few deep breaths....relax Min Jung ah...there must be a logical explanation as to why he's acting this way...give it some time... 

 

I started to walk slowly but somehow I didn't feel like going home yet. Instead I walked to the nearby park and sat on an empty bench. And soon after, I started crying. Why is my heart aching so bad? Just because I didn't get to see Sunggyu? ....What a crybaby...I told myself. Suddenly, someone held a napkin in front of me. "Here." I looked up and was surprised to see Taemin standing there. "G-Gomawo Taemin ah." I took the napkin and blow in it. "Yah, make sure you wash it before returning it." He said with a smile and sat beside me. "Arasso you clean freak." I have to admit, I felt better when Taemin was beside me. "I'm not gonna ask you why you cried though, unless, you want to tell me about it." "Thanks Taemin, I really appreciate it, but don't worry. It's nothing big." I patted his hand and he interlaced our fingers. Honestly I was shocked by his action but at the same time it felt nice and I didn't want to let go. 

 

Both of us just sat there for a few minutes, not talking and enjoying each other's company. I liked it this way. Knowing that he'll always be there for me whenever I'm feeling down, and always understands me. Sometimes I wonder how lucky his girlfriend is. Wait...girlfriend..Jiyeon! "Taemin ah, can I ask you something?" "What? You finally want me to be your boyfriend?" "Yah, I'm serious!" I flicked his forehead and the both of us laughed. "I know I know. I was just joking. What is it then?" Before I asked him I took a deep breath. I really hope Taemin likes Jiyeon too. I mean, yeah he likes me but I really wonder what he thought or felt about Jiyeon. "What do you think about Jiyeon?

 

"You mean the girl who's in the same dance class as me?" I nodded. "Hmm, she's not bad I guess." Not bad...is that a good thing? "Why are you asking such a random question?" "Ani, but, isn't she pretty?" "I guess..." This time Taemin started to look worried. "She's funny and cute too don't you think?" "Okay that's it, are you having a fever?" Taemin placed his hands on my forehead and started to check my pulse rate on my wrist. "Yah, I'm fine!" I pushed his hands away and slapped him hard on his shoulders. "Really? Isn't that delivery guy giving you enough? And now you're st-starting to l-like g-girls?" He started to back away slowly from me as though I was infected with some kind of disease. Silly Taemin... "Yah, I told you, I'm fine. I just want to know what you think about her that's all.

 

"Really? I thought my best friend turned crazy at one point." I shot him a look and he quickly raised both his hands thinking that I'll hit him again. "I think Jiyeon's okay. And I'll have to agree with you, she is cute." Does this mean that he possibly might have some feelings for her? I elbowed him and gave him a look. "Yah, it doesn't mean I like her that way. She's a cool friend." Damn, I have a lot of work to do to get these two together. "Really? Okay. you're such a bore." I said and stick out my tongue. "Yes yes I am. And it's getting late. I'll send you home." Sure enough it was already dark and there were not many cars on the road. "It's okay, I can go home alone." I stood up but Taemin managed to grab my wrist and turn me around. "What did I say? It's dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to go home alone at this hour." He gave me a wink and laced his fingers through mine and pulled me along. 

 

He's really an awesome friend. I don't know how I'll live without him by my side, especially when I was feeling down like today. I really need to cherish him more. At the same time, I can't stop thinking about the incident at Sunggyu's apartment. He didn't even text me to say sorry for acting that way. Sigh, but I'm lucky Taemin's with me now. He always knows how to cheer me up. I really owe him.

 


 

Why do you guys think our Sunggyu acted that way? Hmm, I don't know either hahah! JOKING. All is going to unravel but not so soon. 
I'm not going to update for a few days cause I'll be out of the country to ENJOY MY HOLIDAY!  Not gonna tell you guys where it is though...ㅋㅋㅋ
Well obviously it's not gonna be Korea cause I doubt my family would want to go there or could even afford to go there... 

 

Anyway, have you guys heard BOYFRIEND's new song Love Style? Awesome!! And that little girl in the teaser was so cute!!! And she's really talented, I can tell. I'm not surprised if she's gonna be one of the trainees for Startship Ent in the future. 

Anyways, I'll update again when I get back^^ 
안녕! 사랑해 <3