From Strangers To Close Buddies.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

"Here's your coke Junhyung oppa.

 

It's been a month since I started working for Junyhung and things are getting better for me and Eun Jung. Although, I'm not sure when I've started calling Junhyung 'oppa'. I think it was during the first few days when I started working here.... 

 

Flashback....

"Min Jung ah can you help pass me those papers over there?
"Can you get a coke from the the fridge for me?"
"Min Jung ah can you pass me a pen?"
"Yah, where's my coke?"

 

It was only my first day on the job and he's already giving me a lot to do. I've been going out several times from the studio just to get a new carton of coke. And simple stuff like passing a pen?? Oh come on, it's right beside him! He just had to stretch his arm a bit to get it. I've been patient for quite some time now because if not for him, me and Eun Jung might be homeless now. But simple stuff like getting a coke from a fridge? 

 

"Min Jung ah why's the fridge empty?"

 

That's it...

 

"Junhyung-ssi, I can't take it anymore, you keep ordering me around to do simple stuff like get a coke from a fridge or pass you a pen.
 I understand if it's once or twice but I've been ordered to go to the shop several times today and I haven't even ate lunch!
"

 

I kept blabbering and complaining until I realized what I was doing. Dammit, I'm supposed to be ordered around, that's my job...great, now he's gonna fire me... I stopped talking halfway and examined his expression. I expected him to be furious with me acting so childish but...is that a smile on his face? "Omo, I'm so sorry Junhyung-ssi, I didn't mean to- I just felt that--Junhyung-ssi was so--GAAAHH!"  I screamed at the floor and fell on the couch. It's no use, now he thinks I'm weird AND childish...great... I covered my face with both my hands and was all ready to be shouted when suddenly i heard him laugh. Wait, he's laughing? But what's so funny? I put my hands away and saw him laughing uncontrollably in his chair, one hand hand holding his stomach and the other covering his mouth. He actually looks like a small kid doing that. And suddenly I started laughing too for no reason.

 

"Hahah, Junhyung-ssi, w-what's so fu-funny?!" I managed to say while still laughing. Then suddenly, he stood up from his chair and sat next to me and started pinching my cheeks. 

 

"Aigoo, our little Min Jung looks so cute when she's angry! Especially when her cheeks get so puffy and red!" He said and kept ruffling my hair.

 

'Our little Min Jung'? Do I look like a small child to him? I slapped his hands away and pout, "I'm not a child okay! I'm a full grown independent teenager. And I'm not cute!" He looked a bit shocked at my reaction and I started to feel guilty. "Ah, mianeh Junhyung-ssi, i-it's just-" "It's okay Min Jung, I'm sorry for calling you cute...but I just can't help it!" He said and pulled me into a tight hug and started ruffling my hair again. "Junhyung-ssi! Junhyung-ssi stop it!" I said but at the same time I was laughing too. Somehow, I didn't mind if he calls me cute anymore, and his arms felt so warm...then he started to tickle me and I laugh uncontrollably. Gosh, since when have I laughed a lot like this? 

 

Finally he stopped tickling me and started staring straight into my eyes,

"I was ordering you around just to see if you can handle working here. I actually thought you wouldn't last an hour working with me. All the other assistants I've hired got tired and resigned."

 

So that's why he was being super bossy today..."So does this mean I get to keep the job?" I asked, and he showed me that wonderful smile of his and nodded. "But on one condition," I wonder what it was....

 

"You have to call me 'Oppa'." He said and winked at me...gosh how I blushed. I was so lucky that the studio lights were dim, or he could see my face. I just made a straight face and nodded, "Neh...o-oppa.." Why is it so hard to say that word?

 

"See? Isn't that better than -ssi? I felt so old! Haha!" Junhyung laughed again and almost fell from his seat this time. Well... you are 6 years older than me... I just smile and nodded back.

 

"Anyway, I have someone I want you to meet tomorrow. I was actually planning to hire him if you couldn't handle here and wanted to quit. But I guess you can handle it here. BUT, I still want to hire this guy because he's my close friend and he knows a bit of music. He could also help you run the errands."

 

Hmm, that's okay I guess. Less errands to do for me and more people to order around for him. I wonder what this 'close friend' of Junhyung is like...does he love to drink coke too? Or is he bossy? 

 

Oh well, I guess I have tomorrow to find out....

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hmm, so who do you guys think this 'close friend' is? Hahaha ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? Our one and only grandpa-gyu!! Hahah! I promise that he'll come out in the next chapter. 

Gahhh, I'm so tired...I just got back from school. I have a test coming up on Monday so I don't think I'll be updating for quite a while. OMG I HAVE TO MEMORIZE 20 PLANT NAMES.....AND THEY'RE IN LATIN. And not just that, I have to remember what they look like too. T.T

It's just Monday and I'm already out of energy.....le sigh...Even Junhyung agrees...