Confused

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

We walked side by side in that deserted street. Both of us didn't say anything. It was quite awkward eventhough Taemin and I have been friends for a long time. Then Taemin decided to break the silence by asking a really suprising question.

 

"Erm, Min Jung ah, are you seeing anyone lately? Like a guy from school or anything?

 

Why was he asking that? Right after he made me blush multiple times at the cafe! He looked kind of nervous too and I could tell that he kept looking at me from time to time as we walked. "Um, no I'm not. And I don't think the boys at school likes me anymore haha.." I let out a weak laugh and kept walking, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. "Why wouldn't anyone like you? You're smart, funny, pretty and sweet. A girl every guy wants.." Why does that sound familiar?

 

"I'm also quite violent  and stronger than the other boys. Who would want a rough girl like me?" I said, thinking about the times I used to beat up the boys in school for making fun of me when my family went bankrupt. I used to do Jujitsu in middle school so that explains my strength and victory against fighting with boys. I was busy thinking when suddenly Taemin flicked my forehead again. We're right in front of my apartment. That was fast....Taemin had my keys and opened the door for me. I stepped in and took the keys. "For your previous question, I have an answer.." He said. I was trying to remember what i asked him when he suddenly kissed my cheek and said " I do.." I was frozen on the spot. Taemin winked at me and made his way to practice. What the hell just happened....?

 

I quickly snapped back to my senses when I heard Eun Jung calling for me from the room. "Unnie, where did you go?" She was crying again. "I thought you left just like how Mom and Dad left me in the rain too.." That's right, Mom and Dad left us..."I'm not gonna leave you, ever. So don't worry and go back to sleep okay? You have school tomorrow.." Eun Jung stopped crying and went back to sleep. I took some clean clothes and head to bathroom to bathe. I stayed in bath tub for a few minutes, thinking about how me and Eun Jung are gonna survive without our parents. That's right, for Eun Jung, I must try my best to find a job. With Taemin's help too. And with that, I got out from the bath tub, put on my clothes and head to bed, preparing myself for what's to come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY, I shall stop here for the moment cause I'm having the "writer's block" hahah! I shall quickly get some inspirations as to how to continue this story! I already have some rough ideas for what's about to happen but I just need to know how to put it in words..eottokke?! hahah I PROMISE IT WON'T TAKE LONG OKAY?

 

Gaaahh...and I have to do my homework too :(