I'm writing a new story

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in forever and probably won't update for a while.... I might not even finish this story and just give you guys spoilers as to what happened in the end without writing it all out. 

But I've written a new story featuring Kai with another one of my OCs and this is a story I planned on writing before I even came up with Operation: Wallflower so I'm going to be finishing it for sure. 

I hope you all will give it a try even if you kind of hate me for not actually updating. 

 

Good Luck Kai - main story image

Lee Kana and Kim Jong In were once the best of friends.
As far as fallouts go, theirs was one of the worst. 
One small mistake, one lie, one misunderstanding, changed both of them. 
Kai grew up being a notorious playboy. 
Kana grew up living on the whim of her parents. 

Now ten years have passed, and both have moved on with their lives, but something brings them back together and not in the good way.
Kai who claims to have grown out of his bad habits wants to marry Lee Sena, Kana's baby sister, and there is no way in hell Kana will let that happen.
Seeing how happy her sister is she gives him a proposition. 

Earn the forgiveness of ten of his ex girlfriends and Kai can marry Sena. 

But there is no way in hell she'll make it easy for him.