Expect the Unexpected

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

It's 5 in the morning I didn't sleep at all so I could write this for you guys so please enjoy it T.T

Xiumin P.O.V.:

“I’m not sure I want to open this brief case if it leads us to another random goose chase,” Suho said as he eyed the bag. Frankly I agreed with him on this one. I really did not want to have to run around again. It was already quite troublesome to do this, but it felt like more and more kept being added.

“Play the video message first then,” Kai told Kris who gave him a look before hitting play.

They were greeted on the screen by what seemed to be a women lurking in the shadows. “Hello EXO  Jin Ah is mine for today. You can have her back if you do one more thing for me. You should have been given a briefcase. Inside that brief case are outfits. Clothes that you will have to wear and take pictures with in front of national monuments in Moscow. Fail to do so and I’ll be more than glad to keep Jin Ah here with me. Also tell Mr. Lee Soo Man you lost Jin Ah and this wasn’t your first time losing her either. I’d love to see his face. Now I have to go. Remember to complete this last task nicely. I’m sending over Min Seok to help you guys out with the photography. Over and out!” I saw Kai’s face and I knew he wanted to take that touch pad and throw it on the ground. He’d love to see that thing smashed to a million pieces.

A car came by a few minutes later with a very pissed off and blushing Min Seok as its passenger.

“What’s up with you?” I asked feeling close to him since we shared a name.

“I’ll explain later right now we have to finish this up,” he sighed as he began cleaning his camera lens.

“Were you blackmailed too?” Tao asked feeling bad that his new hyung was being treated just as badly as we were.

“You don’t know the half of it,” he grumbled.

“It must be bad because he seems like the type of guy that’s normally calm…,” D.O. has his usual owl face on as he stared at the angered Min Seok.

“Where to first?” Baekhyun said trying to make things less awkward for everyone. Min Seok took the suit case from Suho and opened it. Inside were twelve different out fits all vacuum sealed. On top of them lay a manila folder. Min Seok too that out and closed the case handing it back to Suho. He examined the paper carefully then turned to the boys,

“Red Square,” he stated and the boys looked confused. Rolling his eyes Min Seok looked to me. “Xiumin you’re the only one who doesn’t seem to have lost their mind could help me out.”

Was he just giving me permission to boss them around? I swear I’m not saying our leader is bad I’m just saying that sometimes he can be a kid too. I know I have my moments as well but Suho let’s his children run wild and I fear they influence our leader. Today the boys would be meeting Kim Min Seok, the strict dictator. Man you have no idea how long I’ve waited to be the boss.

“Alright maggots line up,” I told them totally straight-faced while glaring.

“H-hyung?” Suho looked at me confused.

“I said line up,” I made my voice more firm. They all did as they were told in the next split second. I’m pretty sure that none of them knew what to make of this. It felt so good to have power over them finally. “Now I’m going to hand each of you your outfit and you’re going to wear it at a certain location and you’re not going to complain got it?” My voice was icy. There was no trace of the baozi that everyone swore I was.

They nodded and I cracked an evil smirk as I began handing them their outfits. Tao looked like he was about to cry when I handed him his outfit. Poor makna- What? No! Stop it Min Seok! No nice thoughts! Evil! Think evil like Kris at the breakfast table! I gave Tao a look of disgust for showing me tears. When I reached Kris he looked beyond shocked and was probably trying to figure out how to punish me for this. Trust me I got Min Seok on my side who has Jin Ah on his side who has Lee Soo Man on her side. Harm me and you might get your fired dduijang.

The photo shoot went smoothly after I came into power. It was quite fun actually. We went to see the Red Square, St. Basil Cathedral, Arbat, the Metro, and the Kremlin.

Our last stop was of course Europe Square. When we arrived it was dark out and the lights on the fountains made the place look gorgeous.

A white limo was parked at the other end of the square and we knew that Jin Ah was inside. A few of the boys Lay, Suho, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O. ran to the limo while the rest of us calmly walked.

We all stood at a five feet distance. Jin Ah stepped out of the car and we all gave her a weird look.

“Why the hell are you wearing full face mask? You look like a robber,” Baekhyun said look at the atrocious accessory.

“I’m sorry if you don’t like it but I’d rather not take it off,” she said with her apathetic voice.

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes.

“Where have you been?” Lay asked not even bothering to hide his concern.

“Let’s just say a friend of mine wanted me to visit,” she said through her teeth. Apparently this friend wasn’t very welcome. “I’m hungry! I’m sure you guys are too… Let’s go get something to eat!” Jin Ah grabbed D.O. and Suho and pulled them into the limo. Everyone else piled in and I stood with Min Seok outside.

“That’s a rather small limo Jin Jin. I think I’ll take Xiumin with me,” Min Seok said waving her off. Jin Ah pouted but asked the driver to go on ahead.

“I’m sorry I separated you from your friends but thanks for your help today,” Min Seok said as we headed to his Aston Martin am310.

“Believe me… It was my pleasure,” I grinned as I got in the car. “By the way you never told me what the dirt on you was.”

Min Seok smiled a little. “My girlfriend’s family lives here. Her sister was the one who you saw the video of. You know that lady in the shadows. My girlfriend’s sister is the noona that we came here to visit. Sun Mi was being a tease and said to me a few things to insure I helped you guys out.”

I saw a blush creep onto Min Seok’s face. Whoa I don’t want to know that his girlfriend was planning.

“Do you know why Jin Ah was hiding her face?” I had a feeling he knew he just wouldn’t tell us.

“It would be the work of my future sister in law…,” Min Seok sighed as we pulled into the hotel.

Min Seok didn’t eat dinner in the restaurant with us. The rest of us pigged out on foreign food.

Sae Rin was sitting in their room waiting for Jin Ah.

“Have fun?” she asked Jin Ah who was still wearing the face mask. Jin Ah picked up the nearest decorative pillow and started whacking Sae Rin mercilessly. Sae Rin just laughed as Jin Ah kept hitting her. Eventually they made a truce and Jin Ah stormed off into her bed room.

Sae Rin wiped a tear from her eyes since she was laughing so hard.

“Why did she react like that?” Kai asked shocked at Jin Ah’s transformation. He was happy she was showing emotion but expressing it that violently was not something he wanted.

“She’s just mad because she had to meet her fiancé. Opps! ! I wasn’t supposed to say that! Tell no one of what you heard! Forget what I said!”  Sae Rin scrambled into her room.

I must say I did NOT see that one coming at all.

Guys I’ll do the triangle with BaekYeolRen but it’ll be friendship to please everyone ^^ Sorry about who to pick to end up with Jin Ah I’ll just pick it myself and no one answered my Takuya question so I’m not adding him T.T Until and unless someone tells me otherwise :3 (Please say otherwise)

Oh and I found these cute Lay and Luhan gifs XD

Imported_Picture_24mediatumblr_web-large

 

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large