2 Faced

Be Mine

 

You opened the door of infinite’s dorm to see them all worried.

“How was the bathroom?” Eun ,who didn’t seemed worried at all, spoke to you

“It was good thank you; I’ll be going to bed now” you frowned and was on your way to walk to your bedroom but was stopped by Sungyeol.

“How about we talk ab-“

“No thank you” you didn’t want to look at Sungyeol you took his hand off your shoulder then walked into your room closing the door behind you even locking it.

“Even after the talk with young Guk I can’t forget about what happened with Eun” you whispered to yourself

You sighed and took off your shoes then relaxed in your big bed.

“Life is just weird” you laughed to yourself

“I should take a shower and eat a little something” you got up from your comfortable bed and walked over to your drawer to get some cloths.

“Alright” once you got them you unlocked your door and without making eye contact you opened the door and ran into the bathroom. You quickly shut it and smiled to yourself.

“Another mission complete” but then you heard a knock on the door.

“I’m coming in” you heard the voice that you didn’t want to hear at the moment.

*what should I do?* you did the first action in your head but soon regretted it.

Eun rushed into the bathroom closing the door behind her. she gave you a mean glare.

“look and listen missy, I am not going to give infinite to you, your stupid and useless I’m not going to give all my hard work to some girl who just walked through this door 3 days ago. So pack your bags and leave before I make your life a living hell” she was harsh and she had pure hate for you.

You didn’t know what to say, you were speechless surprised even.

“I-“ you were going to say something but stopped.

“You what? You understand what I’m saying” she looked at you

“I want to stay here” you mumbled

“What was that I thought you said you wanted to stay here” she gave off a laugh “did you not understand a word I just said?”

She scared you the way her eyes frowned in such a mean way, the way her soft pink lips curl up into a harsh mean smile. You didn’t know how to stand up to someone like her. *young Guk always helped me with something like this always standing up for me*  you wanted to stand up for yourself now, you didn’t want to burden or push anyone away who is trying to help you but your courage was still gone.* I have to stand up to her* you had a whole speech planned in your head saying I’m going to stay here because I love infinite but the opposite came out of your mouth.

“I understand what your saying Eun” she smiled

“Good have fun taking a bath, don’t you dare say a word about me being like this” then she left the same way she came.

You were angry and sad. *I can’t do crap for myself, always saying things in my mind but then back down when I have the chance to say them* you slammed your fist into the wall making a big dent but no hole.

“~~~~! Are you ok?” you heard hoya shout

“Y-Yes” you shouted back trying to make your voice sound like usual.

You the shower and stripped yourself down. Then went inside with regret standing right next to you.