Living Like A Doll

Be Mine

 

you have no windows in your room so keep that in mind :) 


You sat in your chair like a doll, there was no hint of emotion. Slowl,  you looked around your lifeless room that had no light or windows. The feeling of depression crept inside of you as you looked at your room door that was locked. *when can I come out?* you asked yourself

  Living in a basement with no windows or a sign of life made you mad but you couldn’t complain since you would always get in trouble for it. Living in secret was nothing new to you since you've been doing it for many years ever since you were a kid. The only thing you could do was live like an emotionless doll so you couldn't get hurt or get bothered but silly things like this.

“~~~~?,” you heard a knock at the door

Still looking at the door you slowly got up from the chair and walked over to it.

“You can come in," you said softly. Slowly the door opened to find the person you hear far too often.

Your bodyguard ,Young Guk, walked into the room lightly closing the door behind him.

“Why isn’t my father coming?,” your expression was calm

“He said that he has other important things to do so he can’t come to say hi to you right now”Young Guk raspy voice gave concern to youbut you didn't really care at the moment.

“Oh” you went back to go sit into your chair and watched the wall.

“Aren’t you angry?” Young Guk’s voice rose as he watched you

You looked at him with an apathetic face & shook your head.

“Why would I be upset?” you asked

“Because your father promised to see you after 2 months yet he failed to do so”Young Guk angrily walked in front of you.

You looked at him and smiled a smile that didn’t mean a thing.

“No, I’m not angry this happens all the time yet you act like this is the first time this happened to me Young Guk. You’re funny”

The way he saw you smile made his heart jump. He has been your body guard forever he knew what you liked what you hated and he even saw you before you became a lifeless doll.

“ ~~~~? Why do you do that?”he asked

“Do what?”you stopped smiling

“Why do you act so lifeless? You act like nothing bothers you yet it does”

You watched as he got upset for you. It annoyed you how people could became so concered over you, You didn't know why but it just did. 

“Your nothing but a body guard and we should just keep it that way. I don’t need you to come into my personal life and ask questions that don’t concern you; all you need to do is watch me right? So stop asking me these questions” you said in a stern voice. Even though you had a serious face on, you couldn't help but let a tear fall from your eyes, knowing what he said was true.

Young Guk looked at you. He didn't want to make matters worst so he calmed down with each breath he took.

“Your right I’m sorry”he gave a bow then left the room.

“I’m sorry Young Guk” you whispered

Being the richest man in Korea's daughter wasn’t the best thing because he barely even saw you let alone let you outside. He loved you so much that he kept you a secret from the world or that is what you were told. He kept you in a basement far into the ground for 17 years. You weren’t allowed to go outside like normal kids in fact you didn’t do anything like a normal kid.  Your day went the same like everyday; nothing was new to you. You got up to get dressed, then ate breakfast, after that you come out of your doll emotions, after words you take a bath to eat lunch. You wonder about things outside of the basement since you don’t know that much about the world or its new technology, then you change into your Pj’s, You eat dinner, then you brush your teeth&  take your pills, and go to bed. The next day you do the same thing over and over again. Sometimes young Guk would come and keep you company. He would tell you stories about outside and how everything is going. Its not like you haven’t gone outside before it’s just that you don’t go outside as much as other people do. The only time you get to go outside is when your father has an important speech to say. You would always sit in the far back with young Guk and watch then immediately go back into your prison without anyone knowing who you are.

 You got up from your chair and walked over to your tub. You the hot water and put in bubble bath. You watched as the water filled up the tub then turned it off when it was filled to the top. You walked to your closet and picked out clothes for your fathers evening meeting.

You picked out a beautiful dress and neatly placed it on your bed. You walked back over to the tub and took off your cloths. You placed your feet inside and flinched when you felt how hot it really was. Once you adjusted to the heat you put your whole body inside and relaxed. Bubbles covered your chest. *life isn’t easy* you thought *life is hard, life isn’t on my side yet why am I here?* the question bothered you * why am I here?* you kept on asking yourself.

You closed your eyes as you were trying to hide an answer that seemed impossible for you and soon fell asleep.

~*~

“~~~~?” you felt someone softly shake you.

Your eyes flattered open to see Young Guk over you. Your expression was still the same lifeless.

“Are you ok?”he asked.  you placed a hand on your forehead trying to wake yourself up completely.

“I’m fine”you flicked his hands away

You sat up to see yourself already dressed

“Did you dress me?” you didn’t care if he did

“N-No the maids did” he  blushed

“Oh” your voice sounded disappointed

“We have to go” 

You nodded and got up from the bed. *finally*