I can hear the sounds of violins

My Ultimate Fairytale... Let it be real

It's been so long.. @_@

 

An update for my awesome readers^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So they we're giggling about you and her boyfriend. I didn't even know she has a boyfriend.

 

*sigh*

'Should I just give up?' I thought.

 

How could someone make me feel this way in such a short time?!? Not that I don't like it but I DON'T KNOW!!

I want her to be mine but its somewhat impossible since I'm not the only guy in Boyfriend who also likes her.

 

'I should just think of her nothing more than a friend. She does have a boyfriend, at least I could do is give some respect to the guy. DAMN!! I wish I was in her boyfriend's position. To be loved by her is probably the best thing ever. I would be the best boyfriend for her if I get the chance. I would do anything for her but all I can do as of now is support her and stay by her side.' I said to myself.

 

"You said something, bro?" Youngmin asked.

 

"Uh, nothing. Just talking to myself." I answered.

 

"That's not a good sign. Doesn't talking to yourself leads to craziness?" Kwangmin asked his twin.

 

"Who's going crazy?" Donghyun asked as he casually joined our conversation.

 

"Min Woo!" The twins answered while pointing at me.

 

"What's going on?" you joined in the conversation along with the rest of the girls.

 

I tensed up.

 

'Hyung, please, just for tonight, don't say something that'll cause my future awkwardness with you .' I thought.

 

"Min woo's starting to talk to himself." Donghyun simply answered in English.

 

I hid my embarrased blushing face cursing at my hyung for telling them about that. There were several reaction from both boyfriend and the girls, but I haven't heard her voice yet.

 

"Actually, talking to yourself is not a bad thing. It can often be healthy. I do it almost all the time. I even debate with myself when I'm alone. It could be a practice in case of speeches or talking to someone without blowing things off." you explained in English, which I don't understand at all.

 

"Noona?" I asked Hyun Mi noona to translate.

 

When she was finished translating, my heart skipped. For her to protect me from almost being thrown in a mental hospital, she shared some cute embarrasing things about her self.

 

"That is so cute!!" Kwangmin said as he hugged you and played with her cheeks.

 

I admit it, I am really jelly about it, but I can't do anything about it and you seems to enjoy it.

 

He was then pulled away by his twin. I became thankful to Youngmin and was about to praise how mature of him until he grabbed you 's hand and brought her to the center of the hall.

 

The violins started playing as Youngmin pulled you close to him. My heart shattered mixed with the feeling of anger, jealousy, and betrayal.

 

~~~

Youngmin's POV

 

So yeah, I got far too jealous about my younger twin hugging her and stuff. You can't blame me, right? I mean I just found out that she has a boyfriend whom she's all lovey dovey with (wherein I wished that it was me), and then my twin, who happended to look like me, just hugged her and touched her cheeks. I may be a major drama queen but I am having a jealousy overload.

 

'I am definitely going to seduce her, i don't care if she does have a boyfriend already, and what better way to do that but to tango?' I thought.

 

The music started. I quickly pulled you close to me. I took the lead while you was resisting whether to dance this sort of dance or not, probably from the thought of 'cheating' on her boyfriend, but when the music started to play louder and more seductive, she starts to dance willingly little by little as if the music is controlling her, like during her practices. Not any later after, we were dancing passionately, eyes looked to each other, dancing in perfect harmony. I noticed the change of the look in her eyes, as if she's a completely different person, but who cares? I am loving this moment. Why? She would often wrap her leg to my waist, the teasing looks in her eyes when we get the chance to look at each other, and of course, our bodies touching each other making me hotter and hotter on every touch.

 

The moment I spun her away from me, Min Woo caught her and started dancing with her. taking you away from me.

 

I stood there as I watch them dance in sync while my jealousy was acting up again. I went to get some refreshments to cool my head for a while.

 

~~~

Min Woo's POV

I can't take seeing you dance with Youngmin like that any longer. It is really driving me crazy so I went near them and when the time was right, I snatch you from Youngmin.

 

'you , I'll seduce you in the best way I know how, dancing.' I thought to myself.

 

I saw Youngmin going to the refreshments table and continued dancing with you .

 

I soon realized that the song was about to end, so I wrapped things out and created a spectacular ending. Everyone then cheered and clapped their hands as the danced finished.

 

"Oppa, that was amazing." you said.

 

I blushed at her comment and was about to reply when she said, "I have to thank Youngmin oppa, too." and went to look for Youngmin.

 

I balled my fist but then Jeongmin tackled me.

 

"Looks like someone has love rivals." Jeongmin whispered,

 

"Rivals?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, there's two of them actually. Here's a hint: They are mirror images.'Hyunseong added.

 

"What are you talking about hyung? You guys are really funny." I said, trying to change the topic.

 

"Just don't hurt yourself."Jeongmin said.

 

"Actually, I just don't want anyone to get hurt, so be careful."Hyunseong added.

 

'Do they know? Am I that obvious? Wait, the twins? No way. Both of them?! Dealing with one of them is enough already.' I thought.

 

~~~

Kwangmin's POV

 

'Minwoo and Youngmin fighting for a girl. This is not good. Yeah, I like you , but after knowing she has a boyfriend, I decided to stop my crush on her. I mean I respect you and her relationship. Hyung, minwoo, please stop this poisonous rivalry.' I thought.

 

----------------------------------

 

so I finally updated~!!

 

yay~!!!

 

subscribe and comment <3

 

Love you my dear masters^^