Party,,... New Friends,,... Secret love???

My Ultimate Fairytale... Let it be real

 

An update... at last!!!

>______________<

sorry for the very late update~!!!

 

~~~
you 's POV

 

I arrived here in South Korea after about 10 hours of waiting. It's already about 7pm here and I am very hungry. (TTTwTTT)

 

"We're here." Mr. Jung said.

 

"We're are we??"I asked in curiosity.

 

"Starship entertainment. You must be pretty hungry. Don't worry cuz there will be a feast. More of a welcoming party to the soon to debut girl group of Startship along with welcoming the hoobaes. SISTAR and Boyfriend put a lot of effort in making this party." He explained.

 

"Ahwwww... but you didn't have to. I'm fine with eating noodles or something. Nothing fancy plus its kinda embarrassing. I mean for them to do something for us." I said.

 

"Believe me, they we're the people who planned the whole thing. My co-workers said that they we're very strict with everything and that they wanted to make sure that you guys have an awesome night tonight." He said.

 

"This is so embarrassing." I said as I held my face.

 

"Its ok. Besides, you'll be sharing your embarrassment with the other members." He said.

 

"By the way, where are the other members from? Didn't you said that the group I would be debuting in is an international group with international people?" I asked.

 

"Well, as far as I know, one of them came from Japan, the other one came from China, while the other two came here in South Korea." He said.

 

"Ohhhh..." I said said while nodding.

 

We then went inside the building and I became fascinated by the interiors. I begun touching random things and stared at the aquarium for a while until Mr. Jung called me. He gave me a name tag written in Korean. Then a tiny microphone that I was very ignorant of.

 

"Don't judge  me,  I'm still 16." I said to mr. Jung as I spotted him looking at me funny. He just gave a small laugh and patted me on the head.

 

"Then that means I have to baby sit you for the whole night." He said as he led me to a big room which I guess is the party hall.

 

I was greeted with a waiter giving me what it seems to be champagne.

 

"Am I allowed to drink this??" I asked with a question mark face.

 

"Yes."He simply said.

 

"no thanks." I said as I gave him the glass.

 

"You don't want it?" He asked.

 

"I'm anti-alcoholic drinks. I don't like to consume any thing that as alcohol content." I explained while he just nod then started drinking it.

 

I was then given a surprise hugs from behind. Whoever hugged me definitely wasn't alone.

 

"you ~!!" They said.

 

I turned around only to be shocked that it was the twins who hugged me while the rest of the gang was right behind them.

 

"Youngmin oppa!! Kwangmin oppa!!! We've finally meet face to face." I said in pure happiness as I hugged them both back.

 

They then started talking in Korean while I try my best not to have my nose bled.

 

"I am completely lost with your discussion. Please continue while I have my nose checked." I said.

 

I was about to turn arround and leave a girl showed up infront of me.

 

"They said that they barely have an idea of what you just said and that they don't know what to reply." She said.

 

"Ohhh... Thank you!" I said then look at the person I was talking to.

 

She was about a few years older than me.

 

"Hi. I'm Park Hyun Mi." She said as she extended her hand for a handshake which I accepted.

 

you but you can call me, Melody. I'm from ______________. Nice to meet you." I replied.

 

"Cool name. By the way, are you a part of the girl group that's suppose to debut next month?" She asked.

 

"Yes. How about you?" I asked.

 

"YES!! From what I heard from them, I'm the eldest." She said.

 

"No way!! I should call you "unnie" then." I said.

 

"Yes, yes you should. You're seem to be pretty close with boyfriend." She said.

 

"Yeah. Why aren't you guys as close as we are?" I asked.

 

"No. I've only talked to them occasionaly." She asnwered.

 

"Really? How come?? You're from here right?? Aren't you suppose to be very close to each other??" I asked in shocked.

 

"Supposedly yes but they're always busy plus I also need to train. But I am close with SISTAR."She said.

 

"Those guys aren't that busy. They would often watch me do my training through webcam. Cool!!!" I explained.

 

Min Woo suddenly talked to Hyun Mi in Korean and I was once again out of place until I got dragged off somewhere by Youngmin.

 

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

 

"Nothing. I just want to have you all to myself. IF that is ok with you. I mean... I-I.."Youngmin said nervously.

 

"I'm completely okay with it. Stop being so nervous and stuff. Chill." I said while he just gave me a hesitant nod.

 

"It's really hard to talk to you specially in this condition." He said.

 

"What condition?" I asked.

 

"We can't understand each other very well."He answered.

 

"Oh... right. hehe... It's ok." I said as I patted his shoulder.

 

He took my hand and placed it on his cheek while cuddling my hand.

 

"You look like a cat."I said with a smile.

 

He then acted like a cat.

 

"Meow?"He said.

 

"We better get back. I haven't met the others yet." I told him.

 

I got back to where everyone was. I then spoted Hyun Mi waving trying to catch my attention. I went to her and spotted 3 other girls.

 

"Hi." I said shyly.

 

"Where were you?"Hyun Mi asked.

 

"Youngmin snatched me away for a while."I replied.

 

"Hmmmm... I smell something fishy."One of the girls said.

 

"Got that right, Bloom." Another girl said to the first girl.

 

"Tell me. What's with you and Youngmin?"Hyun Mi asked.

 

"Nothing!!!"I said in shock.

 

"Jeongmal?"The third girl said.

 

"Yes. Really. I have a boyfriend back in my country. I'm very loyal to him and I love that guy."I explained while they just gave an "ohhh" expression.

 

"That's so sweet. The guy must be very lucky." Bloom said.

 

"Yeah, lucky." I said in a low voice wherein only I can hear it.

 

"By the way, you, meet our fellow members. This is Zhen Xiao Hua. She's from China. Stagename: Bloom.."Hyun Mi said as she pointed at Bloom.

 

"This is Yamamoto Aisuka. She's from Japan. Stagename: Aisuka.."Hyun Mi continued as she points at the second girl.

 

"And last but not the least, Han Hye Su. Stagename: Hye Su." She continued as she points at the third girl.

 

"Guys, this is you. She's from __________." Hyun mi introduced me.

 

"It's really nice to meet you all." I said in excitement.

 

"So how old are you?"Bloom asked.

 

"Yeah. I forgot to ask you that."Hyun Mi added.

 

"From what I heard, I'm suppose to be the maknae."I said.

 

"Are you 17 years old?"Aisuka asked.

 

"No."I answered.

 

"Then you're not the youngest."Hye Su explained.

 

"I'm 16."I said in a confused voice and expression.

 

They looked at me with a shocked expression.


"You are definitely the maknae."Hye Su said.

 

"Why? How old are you guys?"I asked.

 

"I'm 18."Hyun Mi said.

 

"I'm also 18 but younger than Hyun Mi by 2 months."Bloom said.

 

"I'm 17." Hye su said.

 

"I'm 16 turning 17 next week."Aisuka said.

 

"Ohhh..." I said while nodding.

 

I then felt someone's arm around my waist and shoulder.

 

"Yo~!"The twins chorused followed by the rest of Boyfriend.

 

Youngmin was holding me by the waist while Kwangmin's arm was on my shoulder.

 

"Hey guys. Have you met my groupmates???" I said in excitement while they all (boyfriend) gave me a blank stare.

 

Hye Su unnie then spoke in Korean.

 

"Ahhhhh!!"Boyfriend chorused.

 

I hinted that Hye Su unnie translated what I said.

 

"The three of us are gonna have a hard time talking to anyone."Bloom said while pointing at Aisuka, herself and I.

 

I just nodded at her statement cuz it's true.

 

My phone then rang. I excused myself but they wouldn't let me so I picked it up with them listening to my conversation.

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

"you?"The person on the other line said.

 

"Yes, this is me. Kenji?"I asked.

 

"Yeah. Ummm... I'm sorry if I didn't reply to your text. I'm sorry that I haven't been much of a boyfriend to you. Please forgive me."He said.

 

I gave a warm, happy smile to myself.

 

"Of course I forgive you. You know I could never resist you."I said then the girls giggled.

 

"Really?? Thank you. I love you so much. By the way, who's with you?"He asked.

 

"I'm at a welcoming party. You must have heard my groupmates."I explained.

 

"So you really are in South Korea."He said in a sad tone.

 

"Yeah. Dad (we call each other mom and dad), I really miss you. You've been gone for a long time and you barely reply to my messages." I said.

 

"I know and I'm sorry. I really miss you, too. You being this far away from me, I'm afraid of losing you."He said.

 

"Don't be. I'm yours, trust me. I would never look at any guy the same way as I look at you as long as you do the same."I said with a small laugh.

 

'I really miss him. Please don't look at other girls. I love you.' I thought.

 

"I would never. I promise." He said and I swear I could imagine him acting his age and acting what he said. I giggled at that image.

 

"I promise, too. I got to go. Focus on your studies, sleep early, sweet dreams, I love you and good night." I said.

 

"I love you, too. Don't stay up too late." He said then hung up.

 

I acted what a normal girl would do when her boyfriend just said something sweet to her.

 

I looked at everyone and they we're eyeing me like I'm crazy or something.

 

"What?! It was my boyfriend." I said then the girls gave a soft squeal while the boys just stayed silent, unsure of what I said.

 

"Oh my. You two are so sweet! I could just die!!" Hyun Mi said while the other girls kept complimenting about how sweet and how cute my boyfriend and I are and how lucky he is.

 

Our whole girl talk was interrupted by a small cough by Donghyun. We stared at the guys for a while then we realized that they have no idea what's going on. Hye Su translated for us then they said "ahhhhhh...".

 

I swear, this is gon' be the start of the best days of my life.

 

~~~Someone's POV~~~

So they we're giggling about you and her boyfriend. I didn't even know she has a boyfriend.

 

*sigh*

'Should I just give up?' I thought.

 

How could someone make me feel this way in such a short time?!? Not that I don't like it but I DON'T KNOW!!

I want her to be mine but its somewhat impossible since I'm not the only guy in Boyfriend who also likes her.

 

'I should just think of her nothing more than a friend. She does have a boyfriend, at least I could do is give some respect to the guy. DAMN!! I wish I was in her boyfriend's position. To be loved by her is probably the best thing ever. I would be the best boyfriend for her if I get the chance. I would do anything for her but all I can do as of now is support her and stay by her side.' I said to myself.

 

~~~

How is it????

Sorry if I haven't been updating.. TTwTT

Comments please...

OwO