Success!

Complicated Love

Clara's POV:

I was beaming! I couldn't help myself to hide the happiness and excitement that I'm feeling right now. This feeling is so amazing, that you earned what you deserve. All my efforts didn't turn into waste. This is the best day of my life, so far. :)

"Oh yeah I have to text Kris that I passed the audition. He should treat me to dinner!"

Then suddenly, this one trainee approached me hername is Sheena. I admit she is really beautiful and y, plus there is a rumor that she will definitely debut when SM decides to release a new girl group.
 

"Congratulations Clara! We will both be present in SM Town Tokyo! The audition was really difficult, but thank God we passed." 

She smiled at me, so I decided to congratulate her also. She looks kind but I think there is something else. Well, i don't know since we are not close plus this is the first time she talked to me.

"Hmm... So where will you celebrate? You could come with us if you don't have anyone to celebrate with."

"Uhmm. Thank you really. But I have plans. Thank you for your invitation."

Then I left imediately, of course not forgetting to smile at her before I leave. That was weird, talking to me and suddenly inviting me. And her group of girls are the one that bullies me here in SM. how could they change for good in just an over night.

 

Kris POV:

From: Silly Clara

Kris oppa I passed! Huh! See you in SM Town Tokyo! :P

By the way, you should treat me to dinner! Pabo~~~ :p

 

"She is really silly. Hmp! Guys! Clara passed the audition!"
 

EXO boys were celebrating! The studio was chaotic coming from the noise of that 11 people.
 

"What should we do for Clara? We should celebrate with her.' Xiumin said eagerly, he was already imagining lots of food as he started to drool.
 

"I know. I know. We could order some food and go to our favorite place. Do you remembered that abandoned studio room that we turned into a practice place since no one is using that?" Sehun suggested.

"Yes! That's it! Plus no paparazzi can follow us there! Good idea maknae!" Chanyeol agreed.

"So who's going to buy the food and arrange the place? And who's going to take Clara there?"  Chen asked.

Kris was ready to volunteer to fetch Clara from the SM Entertainment building, when suddenly another voice spoke.

"I would take Clara in the studio."

When Kris looked whose voice that belongs to, it was Lay.

"Okay. So we are good then. Kris, Xiumin, and Kai would go with me to buy foods. The remaining guys would arrange the studio." Suho said.

"Ne!" Everyone said in unison except for Kris who was still looking at Lay.