I met you, again

Complicated Love

Clara's POV:

I should get going and practice right now. Wait! I forgot something, I'm gonna go get it in my locker. Looks like everyone is excited for the upcoming SM Town since it will be a big event for all of us. But some girls here are just excited to see TVXQ, Super Junior, Shinee and EXO. Sheesh! These girls should get a life right NOW and just concentrate in practicing. FOCUS is what we need here! Oh well, here it is! I thougt i lost my headset for real. whooh!

"Hi! What's up?"

I was shocked and almost banged the locker door!! It was Kris standing beside me leaning at the locker! I thought my eyes were going to popped out of their socket!

"Oh Kris! You scared me! What are you doing here? You should supposed to be in a meeting with Lee Sooman."
"Well, it ended early"
. Then he smiled at me, those irresistable  smiles that he always give me when he's teasing me. "So, uhmm it's been a long time since the last time I saw you and you've grown tall! Haha!!" I know those words are full of sarcasm but it really comforts me just to hear those words coming from him.

"Yeah right! Get lost!" I said while laughing.m going to practice so if you would excuse me."

But, then suddenly he blocked my way out and look me deeply in the eyes. I can feel all the other girls staring at me and whispering some words like "is she and Kris an item" and "such a , i think she did 'it' to all EXO. Gosh! Can they get a life?!

"Kris" I managed to say. "We can talk later okay? I really have to go. i'm going to be late and I don't want the chreographer to be mad at me, plus the people are staring at us." Kris looked at the people who are staring then smiled at them. These girls like literally melted when he smiled and they were so happy. Huh! He can get away with things just by smiling. 

Then he ruffled my hair and went near me, i stepped back but then he held my shoulders and whisper "Okay, I'll see you tonight at the rooftop. I'll be waiting." Then he winked at me. Gosh he is so narcissist! How this guy become a friend of mine? Sheesh!!

 

Kris POV:

The meeting just ended and the members would like to grab some lunch. But, then I saw her in her locker getting something. So, I decided to sneak behind the locker door then suddenly I speak. HAHAHA! The look in her face when she saw me was priceless! I know that she was busy preparing for SM Town but suddenly I have the urge to . So when she said that she has to go I blocked her way and look deeply into her eyes. I really help myself to not laugh then she suddenly said that we could talk later because many people were staring at us. So, I just smiled at them to ease the tension  building-up. Then I whisper to Clara that we would meet at the rooftop and winked at her. Then i walked away with a big smile on my face. i feel like a retard but it's so nice seeing her again. It felt like since a long time since I saw her.