Now

Complicated Love

 

Present:

In SMent building:

Clara’s been practicing really hard in order to debut. She sacrificed a lot by leaving her family in the (your country) and giving-up her studies which is not an easy task since she was able to pass in the premiere university. But at least, SM let her continue her studies here in Seoul while training, so she has to work harder.

Clara’s POV:

It’s really hard balancing my training and studies, but I have to work harder. I want to debut really soon. It’s difficult being alone. My friends are so lucky to be able to debut. Now, I have no friends. Girls don’t like to talk to me.

­­­­­­­­­­They just finished practicing and all the girl trainees get together and eat outside, while poor Clara has no one to be with. She is now good in hangul and can communicate well but it seems that girls don’t like her.

Meanwhile in EXO-M’s dorm in China, the manager announced that they will be returning to Korea to do some special activities and promotions with EXO-K and to prepare for SM Town. Thus, the members got excited, particularly this one person.

Kris’ POV:

Finally we can do activities together. I know that our members miss them especially Tao, since he cried in the last interview while talking about EXO-K members. I have to take good care of that kid. Hmmm. How is she? I wasn’t able to contact her ever since our showcase. I hope she’s doing fine.

‘Kris hyung, you should pack your things. Manager said we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning,’ Luhan said. Luhan is the cute guy that seems to know always what Kris is thinking. “I’ll do that later. I want to rest.”  Kris said to Luhan and he went straight to his room. “Whatever you say hyung.” Luhan responded.

 

 

So I guess that’s it for Chapter 1. JI want Kris to portray in here as a strong and charismatic person and cold at some point to almost everyone but kind-hearted to some people. JDo you like that? Hope so. ^^