Encouragement

Complicated Love

Clara's POV:

After practicing endlessly day and night, I think I'm ready. Today we will be judged by SM's choreographer and Lee Sooman if we are able to join other artists for SM Town. I'm really nervous, I think anytime my heart could burst out from my chest. Then I saw Luhan peering through the glass door, signalling for someone to get out. I looked around me then I point to myself asking if I'm the one who needs to get out. Suddenly, he nod. So I went out and suddenly surprised on what I saw.

"Gosh! Why are you here? Aren't you all busy?" I was smiling and some of the tensions that I felt was relieved. "We just thought that we should give you some encouragement." Xiumin said while pouting then he hugged me suddenly! I was shocked but he was really cute, so i don't mind at all. Then I heard someone yelling and pulling Xiumin away from me.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop that! You can't do that here. You're molesting her. Such a ert!"  Kris said while he held Xiumin's collar at the back. He still looks handsome even if he's angry. Then everyone start laughing. It's really good to have friends like them. I'm glad that they didn't forget me and they went all the way here just to give some encouragement. They should have just texted me, since they have a lot of schedules lately.

"We gonna get going now. We have a guesting today. Tell us if you passed the audition, and if you didn't pass don't bother telling us anymore. We're too busy to comfort you."

"Hyung, isn't just that a bit harsh? We are here to give her encouragement." Tao said while looking at Kris with his puppy eyes.

"Arasso. Don't worry, I'll pass the audition and you have to treat me guys! Especially you!" I'm pointing Kris while smiling. Then he smiled back at me while looking into my eyes. I was taken aback and again I felt something in my chest.

"I should probably get inside right now. Thank you for dropping by." I managed to smile, wave goodbye and get inside.

"What's happening to me? I should FOCUS right NOW! I should pass this audition."

Kris POV:

I saw Xiumin hugging Clara, then suddenly I grabbed him and babble things I don't even remember.

"We gonna get going now. We have a guesting today. Tell us if you passed the audition, and if you didn't pass don't bother telling us anymore. We're too busy to comfort you." I just want to everytime.

I smiled at her when she said that she will definitely passed the audition, thinking that she is a determined person. Then we went through our schedule for the day, while thinking on what ways we could surprise her if she passed the audition. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about her. i don't know why, but still I want to see her face even just for a moment.


"Kris are you okay? You are spacing a lot these times. So not like you."
"Kwenchana. I am just thinking." I was surprised that even Lay observed this.

What am I doing?