Going Back to Korea

Complicated Love

 

EXO-M woke up early and changed into their airport fashion clothes.  Some of them also bought gifts to be given to their friends once they are in Korea. After that they went to the airport. The airport was chaotic since there are so many fans waiting for them and screaming their names. They didn’t realize how popular they are now. Everyone wants a piece of them. When they finally boarded the plane, some of them play games and watch movies, but Kris sleeps. In a few hours they will be landing in Incheon.

Meanwhile, at SM building all people are busy and trainees are also chaotic especially girl trainees because they can see EXO-K and EXO-M when they arrived up close. Since, most of them trained with these members before their debut. And it’s not a secret that almost 80 percent of girl trainees here have a crush on them. Arriving at SM building and seeing this chaos, Clara asked one guy trainee on what’s happening. “EXO-M members will be arriving, so there will be some kind of reunion with EXO-K.” “Oh! Is that so? Hmm. Well, that’s good for them,” Clara said showing no interest. “Plus, in the upcoming SM Town in Tokyo, they will choose trainees who could be their dancers there!” Clara was surprised because she didn’ t expect this can happen. “WHAT?! Really?! This is a big opportunity then. Thanks by the way!”

Clara’s POV:

So they are coming back. This is gonna be definitely awkward. I have no news about them at all. We don’t have any communications since their showcase. They were all busy and I was busy too. Studying, training and all that . What will I do if I bump into them? Or is there any chance that I can see them? No! I have to focus! I should be chosen as one of the dancers in SM Town. This is my chance. I have to practice really hard. Our statuses are really different now, they are idols and I’m still a trainee. And I don’t want to have more enemies. Since I don’t really have friends here anymore therefore I don’t want to have enemies either. Well, there are some girls who are nice to me but not to the point that I can call them friends. Agghhh why is this so hard? It’s not my fault that I can easily get along with guys and for the record I don’t fling with them. It’s just that I’m more comfortable having guys as friends because there are no drama unlike girls. And now, all girls here are looking at me as if they are mad at me. I didn’t do anything wrong. Help me!!

On the way to SM building:

Kris’ POV:

Of course there will be a staff meeting as we arrive there. Then a little rest perhaps? How I can see her without causing too much attention? Is she doing fine there? I heard that the staffs will be choosing trainees to bring in SM Town as dancers. I hope that she will be chosen. Why am I thinking of not causing too much attention? She’s my best friend and I have the right to see her immediately. Why this becomes so hard for the both of us? Of course, it is my fault. She has no other friends out there because girls are jealous with her being close to me and to other members, but she was close to us even before we all knew that we’re going to debut. Stupid people, making-up stories. They should just train and train really hard!