Beneath the Silvery Surface

My Other Half

Up, twist, left; other hand, up, twist, right; freeze...

A young male stood in the center of a room, standing still save for his hands and arms as he repeated his silent matra in his head. He was alone in the darkened room, his eyes focused straight ahead as he kept his mind free of anything other than what he was doing.

Up, twist, left; other hand, up, twist, right; freeze...

There were now eight silvery orbs floating in the air before him, all of them remaining frozen, but there was activity within the orbs. The silvery surfaces shaking slightly as though they were moving water.

"You went to K, didn't you?" the young male spoke aloud in the dark room as a figure emerged from the shadows in the corner behind him.

"I see you're getting better at this..."

"You went to K, Siwon. You spoke to him, why?" He asked, his tone was calm and collected as he continued to manipulate the orbs that remained on the floor, pulling one into the air as he examined it before lowering it back, avoiding the eight that stood in the center of the room.

"Luhan, there is a destiny that needs to be fulfilled, and only through uniting all twelve from K and M will it happen, you know that." Siwon calmly replied.

Luhan lowered the orb he had raised and turned to face Siwon, keeping the eight orbs in the air, "That's the problem, Siwon. We've only found eight, including myself. He twisted his wrist and brought one of the orbs closer to them, guiding it so that it hovered between the two of them. "Did you choose at random? Or did you specifically choose this one?" He quietly asked as an image faded to the surface of Kai at his dance practice. Kai, like most of the others they had found, was still oblivious of his power- which meant that Luhan didn't know what Kai could do either.

Siwon sighed, "You know I can't tell you that, Luhan. You'll have to wait and see." Came the patient reply as he stepped back into the shadows, not wanting to answer anymore of the other's questions, "Just, keep working."

A soft sigh slipped passed the young man's lips as he guided the orb back to the other seven. Siwon knew more than he would tell Luhan, and Luhan hated that he was so left to do the searching without so much as a better explanation- that's all he wanted, something that told him /exactly/ what his purpose was.

He slowly lifted another orb and examined the appearence as he paused, a small smile on his lips, "Nine..." Came the soft whisper as he guided the orb to the other eight, "What is our destiny, guys?" He whispered to the nine hovering orbs, not expecting an answer, but knowing he was just delaying the evident- the fact that he still had three more orbs to locate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is pure insanity speaking, but... what do you think? Still to vague for you~? kekekeke~ <3 I kid~ ^^

maybe. ._.

anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, and genreally just being your amazing self. It's a short first chapter, but I wanted to give you a small heads up on what was happening here.

So, there you have it. Siwon- mysterious as all get out. Kai is on K, Luhan is on M... and this is still vague enough to make you question my sanity level! ^-^ Yay me~ ;D

Love and peace!

~BaiLingLing