Her Plan pt. 2

The Stalker

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

! ! S I W O N  P O V  ! !

 

I awoke to the sound of a beeping EKG. I looked to my side, and sitting in a chair beside me was my mother. I took a quick gasp at the person in front of me. I was genuinely suprised that my mom visited me so soon. But when my mom was hear, my dad wasn't too far away. 

"Mom! What are you doing here?!?" I asked in a cheerful tone 

"I'm here to visit my son of course. We came as soon as we found out. I must say it's quite odd how a soft person like Ryeowook ended up with a person like Heechul." She said shaking her head. 

"Speaking of spouses, where's dad?" I asked full of curiosity. I hadn't seen my father yet. On cue my father came out of the bathroom with a rolled up newspaper in his and, looking oh so relieved. 

"Oh Siwon, I see you're awake." He said full of happiness "Glad you're awake son but, I wouldn't go in there if I were you." he said as he gestured toward the bathroom. I quickly got the notion, and I nodded sharply. 

"So? Tell me what happened! How in the hell did you get into this mess?" My mother asked with concern written all over her face. Her eye brows were so pushed together: I thought hey were going to form a uni-brow. 

When I heard that question, my eyes went wide.

How the hell do I go about telling them it was Hyuna. They had a stern talk with me about her. When they found out just how she really was, they weren't too fond of her. Let's just say that corporate banquets, full of single heiresses flirting, and feeling me up, weren't Hyuna's best setting. 

"Well Siwon! Tell us! Spit it out boy!" My father said impatiently. I could tell he was worried to the brim, and getting a little bit irritated. Well, here it goes

"It was Hyuna." I said as I twiddled my thumbs, and looked out the window. I wasn't looking at my parents faces but smart money could bet that they were wide eyed.

I turned my head back at them, and I was right. I looked at my mom, and she was wide eyed, her face was flushed with red. It looked like someone took a red crayola, and took it to her face. I looked into her eyes, and I saw just how frightened she was. This made me scared, and worried. Plus I noticed that she had started sweating. I knew it was serious, 'cause I rarely, ever see my mother sweat. 

My Dad on the other hand was a big hot mess! He looked sad, worried, and angry all at the same time. His face looked even redder than my mother face. This was a whole new shade of red for him.

"Siwon. Don't tell me." My mother said as she sat back in her seat shaking her head back and forth.  

"Son, I thought you got away form her. Didn't you move? I thought you got a new phone number?" My dad full of worry "Wait! Exactly what does she have to do with you being in the hospital?" Dad said as he took a seat next to mom. Mom looked at me wide eye'd along with dad. 

SO I had to spin this horrifying tale for the second time this week. I remember everything so clearly. From seeing her on the trail, to the car chase. 

By the time I got finished telling them everything that happened, my mother was sprawled out on the couch fanning herself with a wet wash cloth on her forehead as she looked up at the ceiling. My father looked ghostly pale. As of all the blood in his body had been drained. 

"Honey, can you get me an asprin please?" She asked as my dad nodded, and went to get a nurse to deliver some asprin. "Siwon, what are we going to do about this girl? Is that restraining order still valid?" She asked

"Uh, yes ma'am." I chirped 

"That restraining order is useless!" She spat making me jump in the hospital bed "We have to do something about that girl! She's not right in the head Siwon. I got a bad feeling the moment I met her. I got it in the pit of my stomach. I only get those feelings when it's serious. She's pure evil!" My mother confessed as my dad came back with a bottle of pills in his hand, and a plastic cup. 

"Honey, calm down!" My dad exclaimed as he prepared the asprin. "Let's not worry to much here. We still have to sort things through. Why in the hell would she put the person she stalks in the hospital? It makes no sense at all." he said as he helped his wife ingest the asprin.

 

! !   LEETEUK  POV  ! !

Aigoo!! I'm so worried about Siwon! A car crash, I'm glad he survived though. I'm also mad at him for not calling us, an telling us about it. We had to find out through HeeWook's phone call. They said that they were coming over today too. Siwon's family is going to be there too. 

I just wonder how he got into this accident. Siwon's a very careful driver. Something isn't right. Somebody must've set him up, this type of thing doesn't happen on. I could understand a fender bender or something like that. But to flip a car 9 times, someone is up to this. 

I know exactly who it is! Hyuna. That crazy is up to this. 

"Hyung. We're here." Kang-in said as he put a hand on my should. I looked over to him with a surprised face. I was completely distracted while I was thinking to myself to not notice that we arrived at the hospital. I unbuckled myself, got out of the car, and opened the back door. 

"Teukie! Hurry up!" Kang-in nagged from the other side of the car

"Hold up! I just have to get these flowers out." I said as I took out a thing of colorful flowers with a white balloon on it that said "Get well son :)" on it. I made sure to hold onto the balloon extra tight because this balloon was too expensive for me to lose. Plus this flower arrangement was really heavy. 

"I'll go into the recption area to see what room Siwon's in. I'll wait up for you." he said as he walked ahead of me, and went into the double doors. 

! !  3 R D  P E R S O N   P O V  ! !

Leeteuk slowly made his way to the door being sure not to mis-step, or drop anything. When he got into the reception area Kang-in was quickly handed over the flower arrangement. But little did he know that he, and Kang-in were being watched. By a pair of feminine eyes. Watching over them like a hawk does it's prey. Or like a stalker does it's victims. 

Kang-In POV 

 I hope that Siwon is doing ok. I wonder how he got into a car crash. He's such a careful driver. But I feel better from the report that Ryeowook gave us about him. And Leeteuk's been worrying really hard about Siwon's condition. We haven't seen him yet so this will be the first time seeing him in........................a while really.

Siwon POV 

My mother kept ranting, and raving on and on about my situation. With my father jumping in every now and then to calm her down when she began to get a bit overheated. 
 

I must admit, I feel real safe with my parents around. Speaking of parents Heechul said that Kangteuk was going to come around soon. I just wonder when they're going to arrive 

 

 

!  !  S I WO N  P O V  !  !

As If on cue Leeteuk, and Kang-in walked in the door. Drawing everyone's attention to the entering pair. 

"Kang-in, Leeteuk!' my father said in surprise "How nice to see you." 

"Yes, yes how nice to see you two." My mother said in a high, trancelike tone. I don't know how long that woman had been laying down. But she got up a gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. I noticed that Kang-in was holding a flower arrangement. It took me off guard, because Kang-in's not the type of person to bring someone flowers. Leeteuk's that type of person. 

"Come, come take a seat." My dad gestured, as Kangteuk took soon found a seat. "So how long have you been here?" Leeteuk asked

"A few days now." I said with a light sigh. 

"Well just to cheer you up. I-" Leeteuk said as he was interupted by a nudge to the ribs from Kang-in " I mean we, got you some flowers to cheer you up." Leeteuk said as he gestured toward the flowers. They were all white. Leave it to Leeteuk to get something in white. 

"OMO! Leeteuk why are they all white?" My mother asked with curiousity as the rag fell off of her forehead, and onto the hospital floor. 

"It's my favorite color Mrs. Choi. I just thought that they'd brighten up the room." He said happily 

"Oh, ok. But there are other colors that brighten up the room. Like yellow, blue, and green." She said as she made her way over to the flowers. My mother didn't mean to be condescending but I could tell that Leeteuk was a little pissed off. And with that, I could feel the tension level rising! 

"Well those are good colors that brighten up a room Mrs. Choi. But I still think that white was a good choice of color for these flowers. I think they look very chic, and modern." Leeteuk said to fire back to my mom. 

"I do see the appeal of these white flowers. But I think that you should add some more vibrant colors to this arrangement. It'll make it look more lively, and fun. Have some other colors to look at other than white. Mix it up, add in some diversity" My mother said with a slight smile. Now Leeteuk was gripping onto Kang-in's bicep. He was frustrated now.

Me, Kang-in, and Dad all exchanged glances like we knew the same thing.

This was not good 

"I completely understand your point of view Mrs. Choi. But I just think that when a person gets another person some flowers. Then that person's mother wouldn't complain about the color of said flowers." Leeteuk said with a stiff smile on his face.

"Of course Jungsoo-ssi" Leeteuk stiffened when said his real name. "But would it kill you to pick out a different color than white? Why spend so much money on one color? There are vast array of colors that flowers come in. And I would figure that you let your 'husband' have some say in the flowers. Don't you think Kang-in-ah?" She said with a happy face on. 

Leeteuk, and Kang-in stiffened at the word 'husband' as she put up air quotation marks around the word. Kang-in was looking wide-eye'd, and caught off guard.This was not good. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. That's when I gave a look over o dad with wide eyes. He got the notion. 

"Ok!" He said as he steeped up to bring mom back over to the couch. "Honey. let's just be thankful that they arrived, and brought some flowers. Leeteuk, Kang-in thank you very much." my father said as my mother took a seat on the chair next to my bed. 

 

 

! !  3 R D  P E R S O N  P O V  ! ! 

Just the distraction everyone needs. Heechul, and Ryeowook came through the door. Heechul practically dragging Ryeowook by the wrist. 

"We're here!" Heechul said as he closed the door. 

"Mr, and Mrs. Choi! How nice to se you here!!" Heechul said as he went over to shake hands wit the couple sitting on the couch yanking Ryeowook along with him. 

"Hi Mrs. Choi. Mr. Choi. Ryeowook said as he shook hands with the couple before him.

"Ryeowook heechul how nice fo you to stop bye." My father said happily 

"Oh it was our pleasure. I'm just glad to know that Wonnie's ok, and safe."  Heechul said with a reassuring smile 

"OMO! Teukie! How ling have you been here?" Ryeowook asked in surprise as he hugged his good friend. 

 

 

!  !  3 R D   P E R S O N   P O V  !  !

After everyone got acquainted they all sat around, talked, and provided Siwon with good company. After a while Kangteuk, and Heewok left. But Siwon's parents stayed. Infact they said they were going to saty over night. And that was exactly what they did. 

 

*  !  !   C L I F F H A N G E R   !  !  *

While they were sleeping. A slender feline like figure s into the room. Being oh so quite so that no one heard her entering the room. Once she confirmed that Siwon was in this room, she slinked out, and closed the door ever so softly. 

She got his room bumber, and she made her way to the elevator. Once she was inside of the elevator, she pulled out her phone. 

"Hyuna, it's Ji-Yoon." She said 

"What info have you got?" Hyuna asked in a darker tone of voice 

"He's in room 203. When I investigated his parents were there. But earlier he had some friends visit. We have to wait until he's alone to execute the plan." Ji-Yoon informed

"OK. Then come back to base, and prepare yourself. It's going to be soon." Hyuna said as she hung up the phone. 

Ji-Yoon sighed as she made her way out of the elevator, and into the car. She the headlights. and drove out of the paring lot. 

Hyuna was just one more step closer to accomplishing her plan. 


DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE THIS STORY!