The Stalker on the trail

The Stalker

 SIWON POV 

It's been a month since she sent the video. I feel weird, like I'm forgetting something significant though. I had ridden myself of all worries of her (without a therapist) It was another sunny Saturday.

I decided since I was doing nothing and had a free schedule. I would go out a run at the hills. So I prepped myself for the long jogs, hikes, and sprints. Water, IPhone, light clothing, and running shoes, I was ready. I bounded down the stairs and into my garage.

Which car should I take? BMW, Mercedes Benz SLR, Aston Martin DBS, Lamborghini Aventador................... Aventador!!  I hopped in the car and pulled out of the garage.

 

 

 

 

3rd Person POV

What Siwon didn't know was that she was following him to the hills. In her car. A pink H2 SUT. She passed him on the way. But he figured.

"It's 2012 some girl probably really likes pink. What a birthday gift that must've been."

But she knew exactly where he was going, the Hills was his favorite place to spend his free time. Once he got there. He parked his car where the others were put on his headphones and started walking.

The Song he was playing was Hate you by 2NE1. (If you haven't caught what I'm about to do later watch the music video. You'll get why I put the pink Hummer in this FF.) She knew which trail that he would be on.

His favorite, the trial with the tree that looped around twice, and it had a bench to sit on. Once he started on his favorite trail. He got distracted marveling at the tree that looped around the trail twice going up two stories. Once he passed the tree he continued walking he was closing on the bench.

 

He saw a girl there. She looked like she was waiting on someone.

 

 

 

 

 SIWON POV 

So I'm not the only person who like this trail too! Eh what the hell I'm up for a conversation. Probably make a new Friend.

"Hello!" I said cheerfully. She didn't hear me probably had her earbuds on. Her hair was covering the side of her head so I assumed that she was listening to music.

I quickened my pace and I eventually made my way up too the mysterious girl.

 

When I neared the bench I felt my my stomach sink. This isn't good. I still continued my approach.

When I saw the face of this girl I stumbled back in disbelief of who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Super Color Here: To all my readers

So how are you doing? Are you liking my FF so far? It's juicy right. Couldn't you actually see Hyuna Stalking Siwon in real life. If they weren't famous of course.

Anyway..........maybe some of you see what I plan to do? I put the Pink H2 SUT in there. Like form the Hate You MV.

If you do see what I plan to do and why I put the Pink H2 from the Hate you MV comment below.

Goodbye (Drives off in Aventador J)