Flashbacks of the other side

The Stalker

 Hyuna POV 

 

 

 

*  F l a s h b a c k *

It was beautiful day four years ago. The sun was out. The clouds were blue. The summer was hot. I was driving my way to our favorite restaurant we agreed to meet each other at. It was at the opposite end of the Gangnam district. It had been a very slow day so meeting him would add an element of excitement to my day. I had on my best outfit on. The Louis Vuitton pumps, Armani Jeans, black Prada vest, and my Oakley shades. Plus to top it off a white Keepall 45 multicolor monogram duffel bag. I had to look my best.

So I pulled up to the restaurant. I saw his car already parked. Aston Martin DBS. He was waiting for me. I pulled my car up to the valet. I let the valet do his job, park my car. And I went into the restaurant.

"Oh you must be a miss...............Hyuna?" the maitree'd asked.

"Why yes I am. How kind of you to recognize me." I replied back. He then led me to the table where Siwon was seated. It was so romantic. The lights were dimmed. Red leather furniture with gold t only made it better. There was champagne bucket and some candles on the table. The music was so beautiful. It was about the only thing that could take my attention away from him. He looked extra happy today.

"Well well well look who got all spiffied up." he stated with a smug grin on his face.

"I could say the same for you handsome.........." I smile at him. I saw him blush and he got really shy all of a sudden. We ordered our food, and then we talked for a while. When our food came he devoured it like a savage beast. He used his table manners of course. We talked some more and then she came in.

 

 

Amber

 

 

She walked in single alone, she wasn't on anyones arm, not like I was. Serves her right for breaking Siwons heart. She was standing there in front of us in her Christian Louboutin heels. A salmon colored mini dress, and had a Gucci clutch in her right hand.

"Hey Siwon what's up? OMO I see you recovered fast eh? (small chuckle nudges him on the side)" That actually thought it was good to bring up Siwons past memories from a crashed relationship!! I just might kill her tonight.

"Oh Amber. Fancy seeing you here. Where are my manners, this is Hyuna." he pointed to me. I smiley at her coldly. The reaction on her face said it all. I got up to shake her hand.

"Hi I'm Hyuna! Me and Siwon have been going strong for a year now. A year after you broke his heart. A year after you called him trash, and I called him my treasure." She quickly withdrew her hand from mine. Then I felt Siwons hands on my shoulders push me down back into my seat.

"Hyuna..........calm down. No need to get hostile. I'm sorry Amber."

"You ever look at my Siwon again, and I'll kill you, you !!" I yelled. making everyone in the restaurant look at me with an 'Oh ' face. This also scared Amber off as well. I didn't care though. I was so enraged. A year after she broke his heart and she thinks everything can be fine and dandy! WELL IT ISN'T!! I shared his pain too! I cried every tear he cried. I sobbed every sob that left his lips.

"Siwon let's go before I kill that ." I said picking up my things as he beckoned for the waiter to get the check. After he paid the bill we left the restaurant. While the valet was getting our cars Siwon looked at me.

"I didn't do anything, don't give me that look." I said hastily

"Hyuna, you over reacted. If I didn't react like that then why should you? Everything is OK now, because I have You." He confessed to me

Then I started crying. I was so happy I could die, and it's alright. He looked at me like his mother died and then I hugged him. Clutching onto him for dear life. I felt him stiffen at my sudden embrace. Then I felt him give in and put his hands on my back. Then I whispered into his ear

"Now I have you. You will always be mine. I will never let you go. No matter where you are. I will always be there with you." Then I looked up into his eyes. Our lips locked, and it was as if time froze. I could imagine the fireworks in front of us like on those Disney world ads. Where the couple kiss in the evening and you see the fireworks in front of them. Truly mystical.

Soon a honk interrupted our intimate moment. It was my car CL65 AMG Mercedes Benz. I looked at him one more time. He then started to wipe the tears off of my face. After my facial landscape was dry from the flood I went back to my car and I began to drive home. What a truly magical night this was. Even if that Amber Liu was in it.

3RD PERSON POV

 

* R e a l i t y *

She was then brought out of he daydream flashback by someone standing in front of her. She looked at him as he back away in disbelief coming in contact with a tree across the path.She was there waiting for Siwon on his favorite trail.

"Hey Siwon!" She said cheerfully smiling and approaching him.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!" Siwon yelled stopping her dead in her tracks

 

 

 

 

 

 

SuperColor Here: To all my readers

So, what did you think. The title fits perfectly doesn't it? Flashbacks of the other side. Did anyone else get the 'I'm so happy I could die and it's alright' part. If not, it's a song by Lady gaga and those are the lyrics to it. It's actually not bad to be honest with you.

Although Amber Liu's part is hilarious. She's in a salmon colored mini dress, and heels. I would never be able to imagine Amber in that type of outfit!! She's always dressed like a dude that's why. It's hilarious to think that she would dress like that.

Anyway I hope that you like how the story has advanced so far. I will do my best to keep it entertaining, fresh, unexpected, and popping.  

Goodbye (gets in spaceship and blasts off)