Her Plan Pt. 1

The Stalker

!!! 3 R D  P E R S O N  P O V !!!

 

"But why don't you want me to come any closer Wonnie? IF anything you should be right next to me." Hyuna said in a happy, yet creepy tone of voice. It was that same high pitched, feminine voice that sent shivers down his spine. 

"Y-you know exactly why!" Siwon yelled as he backed up, but Hyuna kept creeping toward him. Now she started twitching, and her face had the biggest smile. 

"But, why won't you forgive me Wonnie?" Hyuna said with big questioning yes as she tilted her head to the side trying to be cute. 

"I will never forgive you!" Siwon yelled as he started to run the opposite way back to his car

"I will have you Choi Siwon! You will be MINE." Hyuna said in a high pitched, monotone voice as she watched Siwon run away form her. Her twitch was getting worse. 

*  H Y U N A  P O V  *

You can run all you want Siwon. But you will be mine. Now I have a call to make. 

 

!!! 3 R D  P E R S O N  P O V !!!

ring ring ring ring ring ring 

"Hello? Hyuna is it time?" 

"Ga-Yoon. It's time, you know what to do." Hyuna said dead serious as she hung up the phone. 

 

! ! SIWON POV ! !

Run Siwon! Run away from that crazy . Why won't she leave me alone?!? GOD, what did I ever do to deserve this? 

 

!!! 3rd PERSON POV !!!

Ga-Yoon walked up on a very nice, and sleek Aventador, a heavy metal instrument in her hand. She held up the electric cutter, and examined the car. 

"C'mon Ga-Yoon you only have a limited amount of time. Work fast." She said to herself. She quickly got to work as she popped up his hood, and looked for the brake fluid line. 

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. drip drop drip drop." That was heard as Siwon's break lines leaked the safety fluid that would allow him to stop. Then she casually walked away, as her part was complete. Anything for a friend. 

 

! ! SIWON POV ! !

Oh thank GOD!! My car!! 

 

!!! 3rd PERSON POV !!!

Siwon hopped in his car, and fired it up. He didn't even put his seat belt on as his first priority way to get as far away form Hyuna as possible. He floored it as he pulled out onto the road, receiving a few honks from neighboring vehicles. He looked in his rear view mirror to make sure that no one was following him. he exhaled in relief that the coast was clear. 

But he noticed something was wrong. He saw the same pink Hummer, from before. it was following him loosely. 

He looked at the figure, and noticed that it was a girl with long hair. To his horror he came to the realization that it was Hyuna who was driving the truck from earlier. He peeled out, barely missing running a red light. He only sped up faster, as the Hummer stopped at the red light. 

He quickly made his way back onto the freeway. Once glanced in the rear view mirror told him that she was right behing him. If anything she was gaining on him. But he tried to evade her by swerving in and out of lanes, all while gaining speed. She kept up her pace, and now she seemed to be tailgating him. 

He kept driving but, now the the hummer was bumping him, like it was trying to run him off the road. But he managed to evade her. 

But Hyuna's hummer pulled up right next to him. The window rolled down, and it was none of than The Stalker herself boring holes into his eyes. she pulled out a gun, and aimed for him. As he saw the pink pistol, he stepped on the brakes. Hyuna pulled the trigger but the bullet hit the windshield, causing glass to scatter everywhere. This left such a big hole in Simons' windshield.

His eyes widened, and his heart rate accelerated! Then he broke out into a cold sweat, he could feel the heat being injected into his body. He noticed that there was this stinging feeling on his face. He touched the area and it turned out he was cut. 

Her sped up, and bumped Hyuna's car. Then he pulled off in an attempt to lose her. As Siwon pulled away Hyuna rolled up the window. 

Then Siwon took another glance in his rear view mirror. Much to his dismay, Ji-Hyun came rising out of the roof of the hummer with what looked like a shot gun in her hands. She aimed, and pulled the trigger, but the gun was forced out of her hands as she couldn't handle the kick of such a big gun. Then she disappeared into the car.

"Don't lose him!." She commanded, as So-Hyun put the put the pedal to the metal, and rear-ended the back of his car. Then she pulled up next to him as he window rolled down again and pulled out the same pistol. She aimed for his car, and fired. When she pulled the trigger Siwon swerved across 4 lanes of freeway. She aimed for his rotary discs, but that swerve caused the bullet to hit the tire. 

With the force that Siwon had swerved the car, it caused him to lose control of the car. Siwon tried to regain control of the car, but his efforts were futile as the Aventador flipped over in mid-air. That caused every other car on the highway to clear out, or stop right there. The car kept flipping, and flipping until it stopped. 

 

It had flipped a total of 9 times. All the while the Pink Hummer drove away. 

"All according to plan." Hyuna said with a victorious smirk, as she rolled up the window. 

 

*  H Y U N A  P O V  *

You will see me very very son my Siwon. Until then, I'll keep you in my dreams. 

 

 

!!! 3rd PERSON POV !!!

Not long after the crash, the paramedics were called, and Siwon was airlifted to the nearest hospital. 

 

 

! ! SIWON POV ! !

My vision was blurry, and I couldn't hear a thing. Everything was a bright white, it was too bright. But after a little bit, my hearing came back to me. I heard these beeping, and compressing sounds. I noticed that I was laying down, ad then it hit me. 

I have to get away from Hyuna!

"Must get away from Hyuna." I muttered. Then I heard a 

"SSsshhhhh! Don't wear yourself out Hyung. The doctor will be here any minute." Ryeowook said. 

I felt my body relax when I heard his soft, yet firm voice. I was so relieved to know that Reywook was there to comfort me. 

"YAH! What Ryeowook said. Don't worry yourself out. Because the more you worry, the longer we'll have to be here." Heechul chimed in. It's still hard to believe how a kind, gentle, soft spoken person like Ryeowook ended up with a wild, loudmouth, mild-mannered person like Kim Heechul. But then again I guess opposites attract right? 

Then I heard the door open. "Hyung the doctors here." Ryeowook said in a sullen voice. 

" Well Mr. Choi, I've got good news, and band news." The doctor said

"Alright bad news first!" Heechul yelled making everyone wince at the volume of said mans voice. 

"It seems that during the accident you broke multiple ribs, you have a small puncture in your left lung. You also broke you right arm, and you dislocated your shoulder. You also broke both collar bones, and you have a concussion." I could hear Ryeowook gasp, and Heechul embrace him, as he whispered sweet comforting things into his ear. 

"The good news is that miraculously, nothing life threatening has been damaged. We're all aware that it could've been a lot worse. An accident that bad with that many flips could've put you in a coma. It could've killed you instantly! One of the paramedics said that from the look of the accident, they expected you to be DOA (dead on arrival)." Then he left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's nothing but the grace of GOD, that I survived such an accident.

Hyuna you are going to pay for this!

You reap what you sew!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I heard the door, open again. 

"Oh My GOD! Siwon!!" It's Amber. Yes even though we broke up, that doesn't mean we can't still be friends. "I came as soon as I heard! How did this happen?!?!" She asked. And of course the HeeWook couple butted in, and asked the same question. They're going to flip when they hear this.

About 30 minutes later I explained to them everything that happened. The woods, the car chase, the guns, the other girls, the crash. I couldn't see their faces but I knew that they were appalled at the tale I had just spun off. 

"Wait I don't understand. I thought that you broke up with Hyuna months ago." Amber said puzzled.

"I did. But now she's stalking me." I said full of fear. 

"We have to do something about this! I'm not going to just stand idly as my friend gets stalked by some crazy !" Heechul exclaimed. 

"Heechul Language!!" Ryeowook said, like a scolding Umma. It's so funny when he does that.

"OK Wookie. But we have to do something." Heechul said desperately 

"He's right. I may be your ex-girlfriend, but I can't stand by as she ruins your life. What if this happens again?!?" Amber said. 

That got me thinking. What if this did happened again? What if I wasn't on a highway filled with other people who called the ambulance when they did. What if I was in the woods, or some place where she could get me alone? Heewook, and Amber have a point. This isn't safe. She needs to be taken care of. 

"I know that you need your rest, and you look like you need your rest. So see you later!" Ryeowook said in a cheerful tone

"But we're coming back tomorrow. And we're bringing Kangteuk!" Heechul said. aw geez, Leeteuk's going to freak when he see's me in this condition. But thankfully Kang-in's going to be there to calm him down. 

"Siwon, I knew something was up with that girl the day I met her at the restaurant. Stay safe, watch out, I'd hate to see you get hurt. I'm going to go now. Whoever those two were, the were right, you do look like you need your rest." Amber said 

"Ne Umma." I said in a childish/teasing tone "YAH!! don't call me that!!" She said in an annoyed tone, and walked out of the room. I still get enjoyment out of that. then I sank into the hospital bed, ready to rest my body for a while.

 

! ! ! !  C L I F F H A N G E R  ! ! ! !

She was all decked out, as she made her way through he parking lot. She got her hair done, she was wearing a new pair of stiletto's, and she had a Louis Vuitton purse on her shoulder. She kept walking until, she strutted up to the receptionist area. 

"How may I help you today ma'am?" A cheerful Sunny said she looked up from her computer screen. 

"Um, I'm looking for a Choi Siwon?" She said putting on the worried girlfriend act.

"I'm afraid that he's not seeing anyone right now." Sunny said with a frown

"Oh ok." She said with a slight tear in her eye. I guess acting calsses paid off for her. The tear was just a front. On the inside she was furious. She would get to Siwon on way or anoher. Nobody was going to keep him form her. 

After she wiped her eye she walked out fo the door, to return again.


 

SuperColor Here: To all my readers, 

I've finally updated my very first FF!! I hope that you like the update!! I decided to give you a cliff hanger since it's been a while I've added a legit chapter to my first FF. I thank, all my subscribers, and the new ones! Remember that 1 Love You! 

What do you think of HeeWook? What will Kangteuk say? 

Why did Hyuna purposely put Siwon³o in the hospital? 

All will be reveled in the next episode of The Stalker

! ! COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES ! !

Thank you for reading!!

SuperColor © 

(\_/)

(*.*)

(")_(")