Breakup

The Stalker

Sorry I haven't updated in an eternity. (ashamed of myself)

This is supposed to be a flashback of when Siwon tried to break up with Hyuna, but she didn't take it too well. Enjoy!! ^^

 
 

Flashback

 


It was a rainy, stormy night. Lightning struck, as the sound of thunder followed it. Rain battered the glass windows, as fierce strong winds blew against the mansion. The interior of the house was dipped in expensive luxury. A large crystal chandelier hung from the roof of the dining room. Right above two young figures in their twenties. They were having a nicely cooked dinner, with some white wine. Lit candles, added a sense of romance to the atmosphere. Siwon had trouble eating his food. He seemed nervous, but the other figure in the room didn't seem to notice though. 

"Hyuna, I want to break up." Siwon said from across the table as he looked up at Hyuna. The girl didn't respond, she didn't even take a breath. She blinked once, then twice. She exhaled heavily, and then inhaled again. 

"Why is that Siwon?" She asked as she began to calm herself. She could feel the rage inside of her beginning to build up, begging for a release. 

"It's just not working. You're too clingy, too possessive. I know it sounds cliche, but I need my space." Siwon said as he took a sip of water. This was hard for Siwon to say, knowing how his girlfriend was. However, he was sure she wouldn't take it too nicely. He couldn't turn back now, it was already said. 

"I'm not clingy. I'm not possessive." Hyuna said through gritted teeth. Her voice was low, and primal. Her face turned a bright red. She began to tremble. 

"Yes you are." Siwon said in a strong, stern tone of voice. Now they were looking directly into each other. Hyuna's intense gaze matching Siwon's. This was not going to be an easy fight. 

"This has to be a joke!" Hyuna said in amusement as she began to laugh. A laugh that would haunt Siwon's dreams for the rest of his life. 

"This is not a ing joke! I'm leaving you." Siwon said as he stood up form his chair. However the girl across the table was still laughing hysterically. 

"That's a good one Wonnie. That's a good one. You really had me for a second!" Hyuna said as she pointed a finger at Siwon, and took a sip of her white wine. 

"Hyuna. We're over." Siwon said in a dead serious tone

"We're not over." She said quitely plainly as she took another sip. 

"Yes we are!" Siwon yelled in rage. His whole was face dipped in red. Hyuna shook her head as she got up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going!" Siwon yelled as he followed her into the kitchen.

His anger was converted into fear when he saw Hyuna fish out a rather large steak knife from the drawer. His eyes widened, his blood pressure rose to an unsafe level. This is not how he expected this night to go. What really scared him was when Hyuna start walking towards him at an agonizingly slow pace, with a tight grip on the knife. This was one of the reasons why Siwon was braking up with Hyuna: the was crazy!

As Hyuna moved forward, Siwon began to walk backward, until he hit a wall. However, it was too late to run because Hyuna was standing just centimeters away from him, with the knife still in her hand of course. He flinched as she trailed the knife up the side of his arm. She wasn't cutting him if that's what you're thinking. She was merely just trailing the sharp object up his exposed skin. Siwon cursed himself for wearing short sleeves today. 

"See Siwon. You're never leaving me." Hyuna said as she trailed the knife against his left collarbone. "Me, and you. We'll always be together. Forever." She continued as she the side of his neck. Once the knife was off of his body, he pushed Hyuna away from him. Lucky Siwon had the element of strength, and surprise on his side. Hyuna was sent flying away form him, as the knife was knocked out of he hand. 

 

 

 

Then he began to run, and run. Far away form Hyuna