Screw my life.

Step Brothers

 

“Hyung?” Chen said when he saw Baekhyun standing in front of his apartment. Baekhyun looked up at Chen and walked in. Chen closed the door after Baekhyun and followed him to the living room which he plopped down on the sofa and rubbed his fore head in frustration.

 

“What’s the matter hyung?” Chen asked while sitting beside Baekhyun. Baekhyu puffed out his cheeks and then let it out, “My mom is getting married,” told the other man.

 

“Well…didn’t Chanyeol shi tell you that?” Chen clarified. Baekhyun turned his head to the side to look at Chen, “Thanks Chen, you’re so much help.”

 

“Eh,” the younger man began but then shut his mouth.

 

“Okay fine…so why are you stressed out about it? Shouldn’t you be happy that your mother found someone else in her life?” Chen noted.

 

“I am Chen I am, but…she’s getting married to one of the top 3 richest men in Seoul, and you know me. I don’t like my privacy to be invaded,” Baekhyun told the other man.

 

Chen nodded while rubbing his chin, “That’s right, I forgot,” he said, “but then what can you do about it? If you go against your mother’s wishes she’ll be unhappy and very…”

 

“I know Chen that’s why I’m not going to do anything,” Baekhyun cut him off, “I want my mom to be happy,” and he sighed, “I guess I’ll just have to…tolerate everything from now on.”

 

Chen patted Baekhyun’s knee, “Don’t worry hyung, I’m sure it won’t be as horrible as you expect,” he re-assured the other man.

 

“Yeah…lets hope so.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun awoke the next day to an aroma of breakfast air sneaking their way under his bedroom door. He smiled, got up, and went to get dress for school. After he had taken a shower, washed his face, brush his teeth, combed his hair, and chose which outfit he wanted to wear today, slipped on a pair of socks, grabbed his bag, and headed down the hallway.

 

 “Umma,” he called as he made his way into the dining room but stopped in his tracks, “you…”

 

In front of him sat Park Chanyeol in one of their seats, happily smiling at him, “Morning hyung,” Chanyeol greeted him. Baekhyun’s mother came into the dining room, “Oh Baekhyun ah you’re up,” she said and placed a plate of food on the table, “Chanyeol ah decided that he would like to spend the morning with us today, so come and eat,” she told her son before leaving the both of them alone.

 

Baekhyun hesitantly made his way to the chair across Chanyeol and sat down, “How…how did you find out that we live here? Baekhyun asked the smiling boy across from him.

 

“Easy hyung, I asked my dad,” he responded back, “my father has dropped your mom off many times before so he knows where you guys live.”

 

“Oh great…” Baekhyun grumbled to himself.

 

“Mm? Did you say something?” Chanyeol asked the shorter man. Baekhyun shook his head and stood up, “I um…I have to go study at school so…have a fun time eating Chanyeol shi,” Baekhyun stuttered before leaving quickly out of the dining room.

 

“Wait!” Chanyeol called after Baekhyun. He grabbed his bag beside him and ran after the shorter man, “We’re leaving Mrs. Byun,” Chanyeol called before closing the door.

 

“Wait!” Chanyeol shouted as he ran after Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked behind him and then quickly spun his head back around, “Why doesn’t this guy give me a break,” he complained to himself before running off.

 

“Hyung!” Chanyeol continued to shout while running after Baekhyun. Finally catching up to the shorter man, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the arm and spun him around quickly, “Why…why…why are you…running…away from me….hyung?” he panted.

 

“Um…I…I’m not,” Baekhyun stuttered, “when did I run away from you?”

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol looked dumbfounded. He wasn’t sure if Baekhyun was serious or if Baekhyun was messing around, “You ran…just now.”

 

“I did? I swear I thought I….oh…that,” Baekhyun said and realized that yes he did run away from Chanyeol, “I don’t know, my feet decided to run.”

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow up and then shook his head, “Whatever, c’mon lets go to school together,” he suggested and pulled Baekhyun along while still holding onto Baekhyun’s arm. Baekhyun had no choice whatsoever but to follow Chanyeol until they reached the gate to their university. He pulled his arm out from Chanyeol’s grip, “Thanks,” he told him before walking in first.

 

“Hyung!” Chen called loudly as he ran up to Baekhyun, “hyung,” he said one more time. “Yes?” Baekhyun answered him, “Nothing,” Chen smiled at him, “I just wanted to call you,” he added. Baekhyun shook his head and continued walking with Chen following suit.

 

“Wait hyung,” Chanyeol called and ran up to the side of Baekhyun, “Lets hang out after your first class, what time does it end?” he asked.

 

“Don’t you have better things to do?” Baekhyun asked the taller man but the taller man shook his head. “If I did, I wouldn’t be asking you,” he told Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed, “You’re never going to stop bugging me…aren’t you?”

 

Chanyeol thought about his answer first before answering with a, “No.”

 

“Then do I have a choice? I’m sure you know when my first class is over anyways, right Park Chanyeol?” Baekhyun sternly asked him. A cheesy smile spreads across Chanyeols face, “Yeah…your first class starts at 9:00 am and then ends at 10:30am,” he admitted, “oh and it’s in room 114…first floor,” Chanyeol added.

 

“See?” Baekhyun snapped in annoyance of the other man while failing his arms in the air, “Do I have any choices?” he added. Chanyeol pondered first before smiling, “Nope.” Chanyeol leaned in and Baekhyun leaned backwards. In order to stop Baekhyun from leaning backwards, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s head and finally placed his forehead against the shorter man’s forehead, “I’ll see you after class then hyung,” he chortled before leaving a blushing Baekhyun standing there.

 

“What...was…that?” Chen asked from behind him.

 

“Screw my life,” Baekhyun gave up and walked away.

 

 

 

 

“Hm? Why do you keep on screwing with his life?” Luhan, an immortal doll like transferred Chinese student asked Chanyeol as they all sat in the cafeteria that morning for breakfast, “Sehun ah stop,” Luhan scolded the man who was his seat for that morning. Sehun chuckled and kissed the back of Luhan’s neck, “Sorry hyung,” he apologized, “continue.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes at the younger man before facing the taller man, “So?” Luhan asked again. Chanyeol placed his water bottle carefully down on the flat surface before him, “Because,” he replied back.


“Because?” Luhan asked while raising an eyebrow, “if you don’t know Park Chanyeol, because isn’t a good enough reason when you’re speaking to Lu Han,” he emphasized on his name sternly. Sehun from behind closed his eyes and nodded in agreement, “I’ve learned that before,” he chided in. Luhan spun around to face Sehun and flicked him on the head, “Stop I’m not talking to Oh Sehun,” the immortal doll remarked. Sehun opened his eyes and pouted as cute as he could, “I’m sorry,” he apologized.

 

There was a slight tug in Luhan’s heart which made him smiled and cupped Sehun’s face in his slender hands, “Sorry baby,” he apologized and placed a chaste kiss on Sehun’s lips. Sehun smirked into the kiss, grabbed a hold the back of Luhan’s head and deepened the kiss.

 

Chanyeol sat there watching the two before clearing his throat, “I guess you don’t need my reason any more…hyung?” He asked to which Luhan pulled away quickly from Sehun, elbowed the younger man, and then spun around to face the other.

 

“I still do,” Luhan said and placed both hands on his small face frame, “so?”

 

Chanyeol sat back and placed both hands behind his head then shrugged, “He’s adorable,” the taller man simply answered.

 

“And that’s why you’re screwing his life?”

 

“Eh I’m not screwing his life hyung, I want to get to know him better…that’s all,” he corrected his hyung. Luhan nodded his head and leaned back into Sehun’s embrace, “Fair enough,” he said.

 

“Hey guys,” Kris greeted the three as he walked in while tugging Tao to the table. Luhan looked up at the very tall man, “Why are you dragging poor Zitao with you?” he asked. Kris looked at Luhan and then glared, “Why do you want to know so much you immortal human being.”

 

Luhan shook his finger, “Wrong. Immortal doll,” he corrected the other Chinese boy. Kris groaned, “Sehun, how are you able to deal with a total cockass every day?” Kris asked the younger boy behind Luhan. Sehun shrugged and then chuckled, “I’m not sure hyung, but whatever it is, Luhan has sure got me under his spell,” Sehun answered and locked his lips on the back of Luhan’s neck. Luhan let out a quiet moan before hanging his head down so that no one can see him blushing from the action that Sehun was taking on him.

 

“Why are you dragging Tao though?” Chanyeol asked this time. Kris looked at Tao then down to their intertwined hands, “That’s because he refused to come with me,” Kris said with a smile and then dragged Tao to the other side. He pushed Tao into one of the empty chair before settling down next to the black haired boy. “I feel ya Tao, I feel ya,” Chanyeol commented.

 

“Oh quit being an too Chanyeol,” Kris barked at him which caused Chanyeol to only laugh, “Where’s your boy? Your um…what’s his name again?”

 

Luhan’s head snapped up, “Byun Baekhyun,” he chimed in but quickly covered his mouth to suppress the moan that was about to escape. Kris looked at Luhan and then slowly turned to look at Chanyeol, “Yeah~…Byun Baekhyun,” he repeated Luhan’s answer.

 

“Oh, he’s in class right now,” Chanyeol told the blonde hair Chinese boy, “he won’t get out until 10:30.”

 

“Ah~” Kris said while nodding his head.

 

“Oh Sehun!” Luhan shouted at the younger boy. Sehun smiled cheekily, “Yes hyung?” he asked innocently. Luhan’s face was red and…

 

“You know Luhan gege, you should consider hiding that obvious hickey behind your neck,” Tao obviously stated. Luhan turned to look at Tao and quickly covered his neck, “Oh Sehun!” he shouted once more. Sehun giggled and hugged his lover, “I love you too hyung.”

 

“You two get a ing room,” Kris cursed at them.

 

“By the way,” Chanyeol chimed in, “lets go watch a movie this weekend,” he suggested to his friends.

 

“A movie?” Tao asked and Chanyeol nods. Tao smiled, “Sure I’m in,” he replied back. Kris looked at Tao, “Well if Tao’s going then I’m going as well,” he agreed, “What about you two?” Kris asked the couple.

 

“Sure,” Sehun answered for the both of them before settling his head on Luhan’s shoulder.

 

“Great, it set then, let’s meet up at my house this Saturday at 9am,” Chanyeol told the rest and got up from his seat. “Where are you going?” Tao asked.

 

Chanyeol stretched from side to side, “I’m going to go pick up Baekhyun hyung,” he told Tao before leaving.

 

“Do you guys think…that Chanyeol might not see Baekhyun as a brother?” Sehun asked the crew. The other three men looked at Sehun as if he was some kind of alien from outer space. Luhan smacked Sehun on the head, “They’re going to be step brother soon idiot,” Luhan reminded the boy.

 

“Yeah but their parents aren’t married yet, so it’s possible for the both of them to fall in love,” Sehun reasoned. Kris laughed and Luhan glared at him, “What’s so funny Wu Fan?” Luhan asked the man sternly.

 

Kris held in his laughter and shook his head, “Oh nothing gege, it’s just,” he laughed a bit more, “Oh Sehun just made you look stupid,” and he burst out into a fit of laughter. Luhan pouted and Sehun quickly kissed him on the lips, “Lets go Luhan,” he told the older man and dragged him out of the cafeteria. Tao watched as Kris continued to laugh before slowly creeping away from the man.

 

“Oh man that was funny,” Kris said, “right Tao?” He asked and spun around to face Tao but saw an empty seat, “Tao?” Kris got up just in time to see Tao leaving the cafeteria, “TAO!” he shouted and ran after the black haired Chinese boy.