Finding out.

Step Brothers

 

A smirk broke on Tiffany’s face as she jumped up and down, “OMG BAEKHYUN I didn’t know you and Park Chanyeol were step siblings,” she said excitedly, “and yet you stood there telling me that you didn’t have a clue who he was.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Tiffany with a confused face, “I don’t,” he answered.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and nudged Baekhyun at the side, “Oh quit denying it, so tell me, when you guys became step brothers? I have to get all small details about when how…”

 

“I’m telling you noona, I have no clue what Chanyeol shi is talking about,” Baekhyun cut her off.

 

Chanyeol smirked and grabbed Baekhyun by the chin. Some girls below gasped, Tiffany’s eyes bulged and so did Chen’s, and as for Sehun and Kris they didn’t look like they cared much. “Um…what are you doing?” Baekhyun asked while he stared at Chanyeol and then back down to Chanyeol’s fingers.

 

“Hm? So my hyung is a cute one…but I wonder why no girls’ falls for you,” the taller guy stated. Baekhyun frowned and swapped Chanyeol’s hand away from him, “I am not your step brother so quit calling me that, it’s creepy,” Baekhyun exclaimed, “now if you’ll excuse me I have to get on with my studying since I have a huge test in history class,” and Baekhyun walked off.

 

“Wait Baek!” Chen called and ran after him. Tiffany stood there watching Baekhyun walk off and then turn to look at Chanyeol while tapping her chin, “Interesting…” she whispered but loud enough for Chnayeol to hear.

 

He looked at her and then smiled, “If you’re wanting to make a story about us noona,” he began, “Please add in the details that I already love my hyung,” he smirked and walked off chuckling. Tiffany smiles and bows, “Will sure do that Chanyeol shi~” she called before retreating as well.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat in the library flipping through his textbook when Chen came and sat down in front of him.

 

“Hyung,” Chen whispered since they weren’t allowed to speak loudly. Baekhyun looked up at Chen with his eyes and then back down to his book, “Yes?” Baekhyun answered.

 

“So tell me, when did Chanyeol shi and you become step brothers? I mean you didn’t even tell me about your mom’s wedding. Did this happen over the weekend or something?” Chen asked with so many questions. Baekhyun rubbed his forehead and looked into Chen’s eyes, “I have no clue who Park Chanyeol is and no my mother did not get marry, now leave m alone,” he grunted and went back to his book.


Chen pouted and slouched into his chair, “Hyung is boring,” he complained.

 

“Then go do something else to entertain yourself,” Baekhyun stated. Chen sighed and lightly slammed his head onto the desk. “You know Chen, you’re distracting me from my studying,” Baekhyun snapped quietly to the man across from him. Chen looked up and then smiled, “Sorry hyung,” he apologized, “I’ll just sleep then, wake me up when you’re done studying,” he added before knocking himself to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Later that day…

 

“Ah~” Chen stretched loudly in the hallway.

 

“You’re loud,” Baekhyun told Chen. Chen smiled, “Why thank you hyung,” He said with a smile, “hyung.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“What do you want to eat today?”

 

“I just want a turkey sandwich,” he told the younger as they walked into the cafeteria.

 

“Okay I’ll go get that for you,” Chen told him before taking off to the line of people. Baekhyun walked to their usual table and sat down. He sprawled onto the table and rested his head against it, “Ah…cool~” he cooed with a smile.

 

“You shouldn’t be showing that cute side to the public hyung,” someone told him from behind. Whoever this person was, was leaning against him and his face was obviously close to his face since he feel that person’s breath on his neck. Baekhyun turned his head to the left to see his reflection in someone’s dark brown eyeballs.

 

“Ah~” Baekhyun shrieked out from his chair and fell flat on his . Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun and extended a hand out to help him, “Did I scare you? I’m sorry,” he apologized.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol’s hand before slapping it away, “Creep,” he claimed and stood up by himself. Chanyeol pouted, “Aw hyung I’m not a creep, I just love you that’s all,” he teased the older man. Baekhyun frowned and turn to see if Chen was coming yet, “Who are you looking for?” Chanyeol asked as he looked at the line of people as well.

 

“Someone,” Baekhyun told him before walking off.

 

“Hyung! Wait!” Chanyeol called and ran after Baekhyun. He caught up to Baekhyun and slung an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder, “Who are you looking for? I can…”

 

“Hyung!” Chen called and ran up to them with Baekhyun’s sandwich in his hands, he stopped once he saw who was beside Baekhyun, “Oh…”

 

Baekhyun walked off to Chen and grabbed his hands, “We’re not eating here any more,” he said annoyed and walked away while pulling a confused but bemused Chen.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun walked into his apartment and threw his bag on the sofa. He plopped down and rested his head against the top of the sofa while breathing hard. He shut his eyes, not believing what kind of crap he went through today. Step brother? He doesn’t have a step brother so why in the world did Park Chanyeol call him hyung? He doesn’t even know Park Chanyeol and from the looks of it, he doesn’t want to. He sighed and pinched the tip of his nose bridge, “Headache,” he murmured.

 

“Baekhyun ah,” his mother walked into the living room, “you’re home already? You’re not working tonight?”

 

Baekhyun look at his mom and shook his head, “No,” he answered. His mother walked up beside him and sat down. She placed hand on his leg while patting, “What’s the matter honey?” She asked him, “You look drained.”

 

“I am drained umma,” he told her, “umma,” he began and sat up straight, “tell me, are you planning to get remarry?” he asked her.

 

She smiled, “How did you find out?”

 

“Because some random guy name Park Chanyeol today claimed that I was his hyung…step brother,” He said annoyed.

 

She chuckled, “I’m sorry Baekhyun ah, but I didn’t want to mention it to you yet but yes I’ll be getting marry to Park Jihoon and Park Chanyeol is your younger step brother,” She told him.

 

Baekhyun fell back on the sofa, “Great…”

--------------------------

Ah~ thank you to everyone who has read this story so far. :D