Chapter 2

Cold & Heartless

 

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDCMlnXP9fs

<333

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

May 5th, 2016

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul National University

Her dark eyes stared into the young boy's soul. He was the first to confess to her this year, but it had only been the first week into school. Ahyeon sighed audibly as she waited for the boy to finish his speech about how much he liked her. She glared at him and tilted her head," Are you almost done? I have a class to attend."

The boy blinked twice," Oh um.. alright. Remember me though! I'll come back after your class ends."

Ahyeon's mouth twitched irritably, and waited for the boy to turn and leave.

Once his figure was out of sight, she rolled her eyes," Stupid, stupid boy. What an idiot."

A dark giggle came from the shadows, an amused female kicked herself off the wall. She smirked," Hey Ahyeon. Long time no see."

Ahyeon's eyes surveyed the unknown girl, and snorted with hint of impatience,"And who might you be?"

The new girl's eyes grew cold," I'm Jung Yoonbi, don't you remember me? Or at least, remember my brother, Jung Daehyun."

Ahyeon felt her eyes starting to brim with tears, but she kept them contained. She couldn't let herself become weak, she had to look strong in front of the enemy," Of course, I remember him."

Yoonbi snarled," Then why? Why did you do it?"

Ahyeon gave no response. She stared blankly back at Yoonbi.

A tear streamed down Yoonbi's face," Why? Why my brother?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

March 28th, 2012

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul High School

A mocking laughter rang through the hallways, the laughter bouncing off the walls. A long haired female stood there with an amused expression. A man stood in front of her with a bundle of roses. She chuckled," And you expect me to accept you?"

The man nodded shyly, blush was obvious upon his face. She snickered once again," Oh my. Well that's too bad."

His eyes widened as the roses were knocked out of his hand and he found himself flat on his face in 3 seconds. She had knocked the wind out of him, leaving him breathless for the time being.

She whispered, still standing in front of him," Don't ever come near me again."

As she walked away from the scene, the man said," Hwang Ahyeon... You are seriously one strange, but attractive girl."

                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Tears slowly started to slide down her face. That was the first time she had met him. He was a man who had just graduated high school, and she was a sophomore in high school. Yet, he still came to woo her. It was strange, for a college student to court a younger girl, but it didn't matter to him. To him, age was just a number.

Ahyeon stared back defiantly at the younger girl in front of her," It wasn't my fault."

Yoonbi glared back, not breaking even a second of eye contact," Then tell me, why had it happened? Why?"

Ahyeon's eyes flickered back and forth; breaking off their stares which caused Yoonbi to snap. The young girl was now starting to go crazy. She was trying to keep her sanity but it wasn't working," Hwang Ahyeon, please. Please tell me."

Ahyeon could only stare as Yoonbi broke down into tears. The older girl couldn't do anything. She stood there, listening to Yoonbi's pleads and cries, but she couldn't. Ahyeon couldn't tell the younger girl the answer. It would cause too much harm, and she had made a promise to him.

He had begun it all. On March 28th, 2012. The date that she would always remember. It was what had started everything.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

  Well then.. First chapter. This is pretty much the intro about everything. The rest of the chapters will be her past from 2012 leading up to 2016. It's more like a timeline story...? ... Moving on.. Yoonbi is the younger sister of Jung Daehyun, who plays an important part in Ahyeon's life. (Ahyeon was about to cry when Yoonbi mentioned Daehyun)

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I PROMISE the next one will be long and it'll talk more about Daehyun and bring more characters in.

Thanks for subscribing and comments are welcome!(: