Chapter 3

Cold & Heartless

 

 

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_XBL6sQffA&feature=related

____________________________________________________________________________________________

July 5th, 2016

Seoul, South Korea

"It's weird, how so many things happened in just two months," Ahyeon said to the male sitting in front of her.

His eyes flickered towards her," I know. It's strange, so very strange."

She thought for a second and then stood up abruptly," Ah, I forgot, I have to go."

He smiled," Do you want me to give you a ride?"

Ahyeon pursed her lips and gave him a half-hearted smile," No, thanks."

She rushed out of the building, and pressed herself against the wall outside. A tear dripped down her face, followed by many more. The crying girl covered to stop the whimpers, and stood there. Memories invaded her once again as she slowly slid down the wall into a sitting position. Her eyes turned dark, and then she out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

March 28th, 2012

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul High School

Ahyeon stepped inside her classroom, just 20 seconds before the bell. She had just finished rejecting a male, that college boy that most girls swooned over. Yes, she might've been a little bit attracted to him, but he was not her ideal type. Maybe, and only maybe, if he had been her age, she would have accepted him.

The teacher stepped in the classroom before Ahyeon could finish her train of thoughts, not that she minded. She would've been more than happy to stop thinking about things she shouldn't.

During the whole classtime, her thoughts couldn't help but just think about him. She was absolutely, one hundred percent, sure that she would reject him, yet her thoughts returned to him every once in awhile. He was just that darn attractice. But she didn't know him. She knew his name, Jung Daehyun. Freshman at Seoul University. He had a little sister named Jung Yoonbi, who was one of her close friends.

Once again, her thoughts had been interrupted, but by the teacher's loud, authoritive voice.

"Seoul High School alumni will be coming back to visit tomorrow. They will go around the classrooms and talk about life after high school."

Oh darn, she'd have to meet him once again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

July 6th, 2016

Seoul, South Korea

Hospital

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh god, that annoying hospital noise. Even in her unconscious state, Ahyeon could hear the sounds of life around her. She could hear him, even though he wasn't there. Her ears detected noise from the male from the day before. He saved her from her past, but she knew it would not last forever. Yoonbi would break them apart, just like she did to the others. The others.

Oh Sehun. His voice was booming in the hospital room, and he was immediately hushed by the nurses. She had just met Oh Sehun after her encounter with Yoonbi, just two months and a day ago. What a strange coincidence, though. Ahyeon had met him right after the visit from Yoonbi. Maybe it was fate, or maybe people were just playing a trick on her.

They knew how fragile she was. It was just two years ago that what had happened to Jung Daehyun had been announced. They taunted her, laughed at her, and scarred her. But then two more came. Two more guys that she had trusted. But only for them to disappear along with him.

She knew it was her fault though. If only she hadn't been so.. clingy. But she made excuses for herself, saying that she needed them. That it was right for her to cling on to them like a lifeboat. Oh, she was wrong. Maybe if she hadn't been who she was, they would still be there. With her. All four of them.

Ahyeon wasn't the type to give in to though. They knew she needed them and they needed her. She was their lifeboat and they were hers. But she had grown to accustomed to life with the boys. When they left, she broke. Each came and left like they weren't part of her life. Like strangers.

That was the worst thing to Ahyeon. Being strangers, again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTES

   Yaaay, longer chapter.. I think. I hope this is good........ But anyways, new characters! Sort of.. Sehun has made an appearance! (not really...) LOL. I'm pretty sure you can guess the two other guys. Anyways, she may or may not have any romantic relationship to any of the four so don't be so sure that you're right! LOL.