Chapter 1

Cold & Heartless

Narrator POV

A mocking laughter rang through the hallways, the laughter bouncing off the walls. A long haired female stood there with an amused expression. A man stood in front of her with a bundle of roses. She chuckled," And you expect me to accept you?"

The man nodded shyly, blush was obvious upon his face. She snickered once again," Oh my. Well that's too bad."

His eyes widened as the roses were knocked out of his hand and he found himself flat on his face in 3 seconds. She had knocked the wind out of him, leaving him breathless for a few seconds.

She whispered, still standing in front of him," Don't ever come near me again."

As she walked away from the scene, the man said," Hwang Ahyeon... You are seriously one strange, but attractive girl."

 

She smiled as she took his hand, lifting herself up. He, in return, grinned at her," Hello there, my beautiful lady."

She curled a strand of hair behind her ear while shyly smiling," Hello there, my handsome suitor."

His eyebrows rose," Suitor!? Have you replaced me?"

Her twinkling laughter made him even more curious," No, I would never replace you."

He sighed in relief," I love you, you know that?"

She replied," Yes, and I do too."

The two smiled at each other, happy and perfectly content with their lives. 

STAY TUNED-

The TV buzzed and shut off. She said out loud," This is bunch of total bull."

A figure made his way into the living room, where the girl was watching TV a minute ago," But still, it might come true."

He winked at her and she gagged," Suuuuuuuure."

He smiled," You never know Ahyeon, you never know."

                                                                                                                                                   

Short chapter, didn't have time to update lol.

This is more like the personality of Ahyeon. She doesn't believe in those romance dramas because she knows that life isn't fair. Whether she's going through a lot of a little, she still understands what's going on right now.

I won't say too much right now but that's basically Ahyeon. She's strong, and she can pummel a full grown man.

I bolded/underlined/italicized the important parts.