Chapter 9

He Doesn't Know

A/n: Sorry... Did I take too long to update? TT TT

and adjgsfssad guys idk how to thank you subscribers because omg asgdf

this story is on the first page when you look at the gri tag by the number of subscribers adfdsfjs

TT u TT 

as a reward, i've thought of a decent plot, and i'm just going to shamelessly drop it here. 

so... enjoy it? :X

------------------------------------------

 

A day had passed since G-ri's little "incident" ,as the older members liked to call it, and Jiyong honestly felt like crapping his pants when he was called out of their practice room, one day, by none other than Yang Hyun Suk himself. 

Of course, Jiyong wasn't scared of their company's president; The man had raised him like his own child, had supplied him with his needs, and was the reason for his current success. 

 

But Papa YG had his 'business-face' mode on, and that certainly didn't mean good news. 

 

Jiyong gulped. 

 

The feeling of dread at the pit of his stomach only worsened when YG's forehead creased, deepening his frown and turning his expression even more grim. 

Jiyong allowed himself to be led out of the room, and into YG's office. 

---------------------------------------------

"I heard about what happened, From Youngbae." President Yang spoke in a casual voice, but after 10 years of knowing the man personally, Jiyong knew that under that light mask of his, there was a sleeping, fierce tiger that shouldn't be awoken under any circumstances.

 

Jiyong stayed silent. Yang eyed him curiously, slight amusement in his eyes, and Jiyong squirmed under his scruitinization.

"Why, Jiyong?" 

"Why, what, sir?" Jiyong shot back. 

 

"If it is being with Seungri that you disapprove of, it cannot be avoided, sir." Jiyong spoke firmly, and Hyun Suk tried his best not to smirk. This was exactly the reason why he had chosen Jiyong to be Big Bang's leader. 

 

"Do you know how much danger you could've put yourself into?" 

 

"I know, sir." 

 

"And I assume that it wouldn't happen again?" 

 

"It won't, sir." 

 

"Very well. I do hope this issue won't be revealed to the public, nor would it interfere with the group's, and your, current activities. You know better than that, right?" Jiyong bit his lip nervously, and nodded. YG laid his hand on the younger boy's shoulder reassuringly. 

"Sir... You don't... Disapprove of me dating a man? Or my band mate, for that matter? What about the dating rule?" Jiyong wanted to shout in frustration; How could the CEO act so normal and calm? 

President Yang gave him a stern look. 

 

"It's because I trust you, that you know what to do best. You're responsible enough." Was all he said, as he left a still pondering Jiyong. Before he turned the knob of the door to leave the building, however, he turned around to face Jiyong.

"Oh, and expect some changes to your shine-a-light concert. The choreography, mostly." YG smiled, but in the elder's eyes, Jiyong saw what seemed like regret. 

 

He brushed it off as something else.

--------------------

Seungri slid on the space beside Jiyong, on the couch. Jiyong shot him a look.

 

Seungri pouted.

 

"But hyungg~~ I'm not even doing anything~" The glare Jiyong sent his way shut him up immediately. 

"Don't act so casual; Do you think I'm forgiving you so easily?" Seungri gulped. As much as he loved being dominated by the leader, not that he'd actually admit that out loud though  he was actually feeling really terrified and worried for his own safety, at the predatorial gaze Jiyong had on him. 

 

"...Um, yes?" Seungri let out a nervous little whimper when Jiyong's breath ghosted lightly over his neck, as the elder hovered above him, with his wrists in a firm grip.

"Well, no. Do you enjoy being punished, maknae?" Jiyong crushed his lips in a manner which Seungri thought, was, undeniably y. And bruising. 

 

The battle for dominance went on for a while, their tongues wrestling and tasting, and , and teeth clacking here and there. 

 

By the time they pulled apart, gasping for air, They were both flushed, and panting. 

Seungri tried his best not to buck his hips upward, when Jiyong's hands casually crawled from behind Seungri's thighs, playfully squeezing his bottom, and moving to the buckle of his belt, successfully removing it. 

 

Just as Jiyong was about to the Maknae's pants, Youngbae came rushing in, slamming the door wide open.

"Ji, we need to talk. It's about the concert." 

If it were some other situation, it would've been comical; A hand sneakily inside the maknae's jeans, and the leader leaning against him heatedly. 

 

Thanks to Youngbae, however, the situation was anything but comical. 

Jiyong knew that he had to obey his best friend, just by the look in the other's eyes. 

 

---------------------------

"What do you mean you're not doing the act with me in segment 3? Big Bang is supposed to appear as planned, during my performance of ''Breathe'!" Jiyong cried out frustratedly, and indignantly. Youngbae watched the pacing man bitterly. 

"Jiyong, calm down. It was President Yang's choice, not mine, okay?' Jiyong sighed, but shut up nonetheless. Youngbae continued.

"In this certain part in 'Breathe', you'll be paired up with our company's dancer, Aimee. She'll be chained to a bed, and you have to practically sing to her, and you have to--" Jiyong didn't want to hear the rest of it. 

No way was he going to act out some.. scene with a stranger; He had Seungri; their relationship was barely a week yet. 

"Bull." Youngbae visibly flinched at his best friend's harsh words. 

Jiyong never swore, unless absolutely necessary. 

"I'm not going to do it!" 

"Ji--" 

"NO!" 

The two friends struggled, managed to knock a plastic chair to the ground. Youngbae held the thrashing Jiyong in his arms. 

"Look, The president thinks it would be better publicity; Any publicity at this rate is good publicity, he said. Aimee is a nice person. This thing with Seungri is... It's not good for the image." It was painful, to hear those words from his own best friend. Jiyong pulled away harshly from Youngbae.

"So you were against us all this time?" 

"No! I wasn't, believe me."

"So is this all about that incident?" Youngbae stared at the ground; He kept silent, since he knew that he couldn't lie to his best friend. 

"So it is. But I told you that we wouldn't do it again--" 

"Ji. I tried explaining to the president. He said you need to learn your lesson. Besides, it's only for a short while, right?" Youngbae gave a strained smile, which Jiyong didn't return. 

How could he possibly explain this to Seungri? 

------------------------

He hadn't had the opportunity to find Seungri and tell him of the dilemma. As soon as the coordi-noonas had seen him, they introduced Jiyong to Aimee Lucas, who was apparently part Filipino, and Korean, and was a dancer, and was the girlfriend of Shaun, their choreographer. 

Jiyong scowled as they made to rehearse the bed scene. 

"You don't want to do it, do you?" Jiyong looked at her with surprised eyes. 

"I can tell. Don't worry, the feeling's mutual." As if she read his mind, she chuckled knowingly. Jiyong flushed slightly. 

"It's just... I'm sorry, I had other plans in mind." Aimee eyed him wisely, processing the situation in her mind. 

"Well, your song is about your undying love for that special someone, right? Just imagine that I'm that person, and just do whatever your heart leads you to."

They sat in comfortable silence. After a few moments, they started to rehearse the scene, with the music. 

Jiyong felt nothing but love, instead of resentment, at the moment. 

Not love for Aimee, obviously, but he felt like his love for Seungri had deepend even more. 

He closed his eyes and lip-synced to the song, feeling its lyrics, absorbing its melody, and swaying to the rhythm.

Then came the part, where he had to lean in close to her, with their bodies flush against each other. 

Something unexpected happend. 

From the corner of his eye, just as he had snapped them open, There stood Seungri, watching the scene. 

"Wait, Seungri--" 

The maknae was gone, and what broke Jiyong's heart, was Seungri's face, which was tear-stricken and had such a broken expression. 

------------------------

 

OOHHHH THE DRAMAAA

is the plot too typical? :P

meh. 

i honestly don't know about the time setting anymore, lol.

I had hinted (idk if you recall but) before that they were promoting their most recent album, "Still Alive", but now, we've gone back to GD's heartbreaker era. 

Just bear with it, please? :3

AND THANK YOU TO ALL YOU SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, AND EVEN SILENT READERS WHO'VE STUCK WITH THIS CRAPPY EXCUSE FOR A STORY UP TO NOW.


...OR EVEN IF YOU'VE JUST STARTED READING LOL IDK AGJSFASDFDD

 

I hate it when Aimee gets hate for the concert; Same applies for when GD receives the hate. 

It wasn't meant to be erted. It's a love song. 

Meh. 

 

YG isn't really supposed to be the villain; he's just supposed to be a strict papa, but in the end, he seems so mean. ; u ;

is the plot too shallow?

anywayyyy, just leave your comments down there, as usual, and subscribe, maybe? :3 

thanks for reading <3