Chapter 8

He Doesn't Know

A/n: Lol, guys. I honestly have no idea what to do anymore. ; A ;

Should I stall some more? Should I add some drama? Should I just make it even fluffier? Should I add more pairings? Should I add ? 

/le shot/ 

OTL

Please enjoy this chapter once again!!! o A o

...Despite my major writer's block, srsly.

Oh, and a bit of warning before you read: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME CONTENT. .__. 

FML.

-------------

 

More than a week had passed since Seungri and Jiyong had gotten together. They didn't need to anounce to the members that they were together; the looks in their eyes just when they would exchange glances practically shouted everything. 

It was another typical morning in Big Bang's dorm, except for the couple snogging on the couch in their living room. Daesung wrinkled his nose.

 

"Eww. Just because we're okay with your gayness, it doesn't mean you should just make out in front of us. Get a room, guys." Jiyong gave him the finger, without breaking apart from the kiss. Daesung frowned.

"Hyuuunnggg!!! Make them stop!" He whined at Youngbae. Youngbae smiled at the boy. 

"Ji. Ri. You have thirty seconds to stop your indecent display of PDA. One.. Two..." The pair tore apart from each other, gasping for air. Youngbae smiled contentedly. 

"You could have told us in a nicer way..." Jiyong glowered at his childhood friend. Youngbae simply smiled.

"If I did, you wouldn't listen to me." 

"Touché." 

 

"So, what did I miss?"Seunghyun came out of his room sleepily. 

 

"Nothing, hyung. Go talk to your Be@rbricks." Seunghyun frowned.

 

-------------

"Whoo! Let's give a big hand for TOP-sshi!!!" Sunggyu announced merrily, to the other Sukira audiences. Sungjong (who they had previously thought was a girl), clapped his hands. The Big Bang members smiled, amused at TOP's joke. 

 

Jiyong, though, had his mind on anything but on the talk show, or whatever his hyung was doing this time. 

 

How could he think straight, when a certain panda's hand was so dangerously close to *ahem* a certain area of his?

 

Friggin' tease. He gritted his teeth, hoping for the best, and that the show would end as soon as possible. He barely managed to stiffle a gasp when he felt cold fingers work their way inside his pants (which were miraculously undone without his knowing). 

 

"Ri...." He gave a warning glare to the maknae, who looked at him innocently.

"What is it, hyung? Feeling under the weather?" Jiyong groaned quietly when Seungri's hand grazed his crotch. Youngbae stared at them in disbelief.

"You guys... Seriously, here?!" He whispered in his best friend's ear. Unfortunately for Jiyong, said best friend's breath sent shivers down his spine. 

 

Youngbae looked at him disgustedly. 

 

"Eh? Is G-Dragon-sshi not feeling well?" Jiyong wanted to kill himself on the spot. After killing the panda, that is. He chuckled lightly in effort to look casual. He resisted the urge to hiss when he felt cool air hit his lower half. 

"Haha, I'm fine. I just have a bit of a cold." Luckily, the Infinite guest hosts believed him. He released a shaky breath when he felt fingers wrap around . Seungri smirked. Jiyong just wanted to wipe it off his face. 

 

In a totally non-sensual way, of course. 

 

The rest of the conversations went unnoticed by Jiyong. It was getting harder and harder to remain poker-faced. Seungri, however, remained attentive, answering most questions asked by the hosts. 

The leader squirmed in his seat, as the hand that was sped up its pace. Just as he felt a familiar warmth pool at the bottom of hi stomach, however, Seungri gripped the base of his tightly. Jiyong whined softly, just enough for Seungri only to hear. 

 

"Ri... Let me come." He said breathily. Seungri smirked smugly. 

"Then come for me, hyung." Jiyong lost all control of himself, and his dignity. With one last tug, he practically exploded. He whimpered, and gave a very loud moan. 

A. VERY. LOUD. MOAN.

Which everyone could hear. 

Everyone looked his way as the leader's face began to heat up. He vaguely registered Bae's elbow digging into his side. 

"Err... I'm sorry. It's just that--" 

"G-Dragon hyung had bad memories of the 2 Days& 1 Night variety show. He even caught a cold when we were filming it, actually." Daesung supplied for his hyung, managing to save Jiyong's reputation, and probably, career. Jiyong managed to mouth a 'thank you'. 

"Ah... Is that so?" Dongwoo sympathised. 

 

The rest of the Big Bang members glared at the leader. 

 

----------------

 

"How could you be so careless?? What if Dae wasn't there to help you, and wasn't able to ad lib for you just in time?!" Bae pulled out his hair in frustration. Jiyong shrank in his seat. 

"But... What were you two doing--OW!" Daesung rubbed his side tenderly. Seunghyun glared at him.

"Do you really want to know? What do you think?" Daesung's eyes widened in realization

"Oh. Ew..." Daesung wrinkled his  nose in disgust. 

"Well what do you have to say for yourselves?" Youngbae firmly planted his hands on his hips, making himself look even more intimidating and, in Seungri and Jiyong's opinions, condescending. 

 

"We get it, we won't do it again. Promise." They both said. Youngbae raised an eyebrow, not quite believing the two, but he decided to leave it at that.

 

"So... This is awkward." Everyone stared at Daesung. 

 

"You don't say."

 

--------------

Hi!!! :D

Sorry for the failed attempt at hj... TT ^ TT 

Meh. Comment please? :3