Supernatural Culinary Encounter

Baking Swag

The aroma of freshly baked baguettes lingered over the confines of the cafe. Platters of petite French pastries were piled in the display counter as the cafe's customers filled in the store, in the early morning of 9AM.

You were swiftly taking down the orders from the customers and racing back into the kitchen, to touch up on the pastry chef's desserts. Being a mere apprentice, you could only add the final decorations on the desserts plus you were assigned all the hard labour. But of course, you loved pastries and were willing to overcome this ordeal, to become a patisierre.

 

" ____ !" " Bring the raspberry macarons to table 13". The Head Patisierre, Mr Hugo called. 

 

" Neh! CHEF!", you gleefully replied and sprinted off to deliver the mouthwatering treats. 

 

While you were running, the cafe's entrance door swung open. At the glimpse of seeing this newcomer, 

you felt your mouth literally dropping to the floor, as you stared at a ing angel. The sunlight reflected the chestnut highlights of his groomed hair, as you stared at those amazingly huge eyes and that cheeky little grin. Slowly, your eyes flickered down his body and you realised this guy was a giant ! But his built was slim and slender and still oozing with hotness.

If he was a dessert, you thought, I would say he was an ic chocolate fudge, whipped cream bananna meringue tart with lemon sauce dripped all over.

Unfortunatly, while you were drooling over him, you loosened your grip and the plate of macarons dropped to the floor like a heap of poop..

" YAHHHHHHHhhhh!!! WTF?!! YOU DO WITH THE MACARONS BABIES EHHHH?!!" The angel- now turned demon yelled angrily at you.

You were so shocked, you fell on your and stared at this scary yet y demon.

 

The demon immediatly proceeded to salvage the remaining of the macarons. 

Suddenly, a familiar voice boomed.

" Mr Chanyeol! It's such an honor to finally meet you!" . You turned to see the boss, Mr Hugo beaming at the weird giant.  

But the giant had all his attention on wiping the raspberry cream off the floor.

Mr Hugo,embarassed, coughed and turned to you. 

"______, this is our new pastry chef, Mr Park Chanyeol who will be in charge of training you" . 

WHHHUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT!!.. 

" Mr Park, is an exceptionally skilled patisierre, that graduated from the top culinary school in Paris and we are so pleased to have a rare talent like Mr Park join us in our cafe". "______ ah!", I hope you will learn a lot from him!" 

Instantly, you gulped as fear crept all over your body. The demon king, Mr Chanyeol, suddenly glared at you and grumbled, " What a total disappointment, to be stuck with such a clueless , brainless student".

Yup, that hurt and you weren't going to take this lightly. So you blurted out , " YEAH, I'M  REALLY SORRY MISTER I GOT DISTRACTED, BUT ACTUALLY I'M A HARDWORKING, SINCERE WORKER WHO IS COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH FRENCH DESSERTS AND RARELY HAVE ERRORS". " PLEASE FORGIVE ME A-AND.. YOU!".

Then, you rushed like a lightning bolt to the back of the kitchen. All the pastry chefs stared at you weirdly, while you curled up in a ball, instantly regretting your final word to Mr Chanyeol. 

" you". 

"God this is going to be hell for me", you moaned.