Chapter 4

5 Prince -YGVersion-

 

“Minji! This is your last call!” Chaerin stood impatiently next to her and Minzy’s dorm’s door.

“Unnie calm down! Or do you want to see BIGBANG so badly?” Minzy winked, earned a glare from her roommate, “it wasn’t my fault that you got your first love in the first sight” she muttered before grabbing her bag and went out while tying her shoelaces. 

 

“Don’t mention that when we’re in the amusement park. Kay?” Chaerin winks an evil look before headed to the lobby of their dorm.

Once she arrived, there’s a crowd of fangirls, surrounding the door. Damn, she cursed. Minzy behind her is struggling to get her way to the door.

“Why BIGBANG is here?” one of the girls asked, “I don’t know, maybe they want to enroll to this school!!!” her friend answered.

“I’ll be the happiest girl alive!!” the one who asked answered back.

Are they really going to go to my school? Aren’t they here just to pick me and Minzy up? Chaerin asked herself, still making her way out of the girls-wave. Her left is holding her phone and earphone, while her right is holding onto the younger girl’s hand. “Minzy, don’t let go!” she ordered.

She was forcing herself to get out of the wave, till she bumps onto someone’s chest. A man’s chest, and it’s quite muscular.

“OMO! I’m so sorry” she bows when she finds out she just bumped on to one of the BIGBANG’s member. The others were waiting in the van, and this particular one, with no security was waiting for her and Minzy.

“That’s okay, let’s go now” he grabs Chaerin’s arm and lead her into the van. Other girls were watching in jealousy, but they can’t do anything.

The prize from winning were not only ‘tickets to the amusement park’ but ‘tickets to the amusement park, with BIGBANG’s members’. But no one notices that. If every girl in her school notices that, the stage will be crowded with those who wants to be with BIGBANG only.

“Kamsahamnida” Minzy bowed when she finally gets in to the van.

She was shocked to see 5 boys with the same look, some looks interested and some others just…emotionless. She glances at Chaerin who’s sitting uncomfortably next to the one guy who’s just scrolling through his iPhone.

“Well..I’m Gong Minji, you guys can call me Minzy” she starts the introduction, “And that’s Lee Chaerin, she prefers to be called as Chaerin, or just CL on stage.”

“Annyeong~!” 2 of the guys sang and the other 2 just took a quick look, as the other one wasn’t really paying attention.

“So, Chaerinnie, you’re the one who told us that you fall in love. With one of us. Right?” The one who’s sitting next to Minzy starts another conversation.

_*_*_*_*

I swear I’m burning up right now. How could he…No. He’s not the one. Or is he? AISH! I can’t think properly now! “A,ah, ne, I’m the one. And this is my roommate, Minzy”  I stuttered. What. The. Did I just do that? Minzy already do the introduction! Why I did that again?!

“Silly, we knew already” the one who sits next to the one who sits next to Minzy answered me, he laughed. Damn. I’m so embarrassed right now. He really looks like him. But I just..i don’t know yet.

“Well, let me introduce ourselves” he started.”I’m Daesung, this is Seungri” he taps the one who’s next to Minzy’s thigh, “this one is Youngbae” he pats the shoulder the one who’s sitting across my position, “that one is Jiyong” he pointed the on in the middle of the three,”and the last one, next to you is Seunghyun”. Okay.

“Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae, Jiyong and Seunghyun, I’m CL” Shoot. I did it again.

“Please don’t do that” Seunghyun got irritated, because of me? Well, it’s all because of you guys have the same things like the one I fall for! I’m sooo nervous right now.

“Oh, no no no. I wasn’t blaming you, Seungri there just laughed at you. I don’t like that” Omg. This guy is standing up for me. KYAAA

“Unnie” Minzy taps my back, sliding his phone to my palms. I slide it unlocked and read it

          Unnie, you’re acting weird~ Soo gonna tell this to Dara unnie and Bom unnie ;)

This kid. I send her a deathly glare, and she giggled, along with Seungri and Daesung guy. I hate this awkward moments! Totally hate it!

“Mr.Driver, how much longer does it takes to get to the amusement park?”  I asked, hoping that it’s just minutes more to reach the destination.

“Probably more minutes, young lady”

Shoot. I did say ‘minutes’ but I wasn’t hoping for half an hour long.

“So…” I broke the silence between me and the rest. Because Minzy clearly having fun teasing me, unnoticeable but to me, it’s obvious. She’s been giggling with Seungri and Daesung.

“I want to take a nap” Youngbae pulled his cap to cover up his eyes and literally fall asleep in no time.

I took a good look at my surroundings. Looks like they didn’t want any disturbance, so I decided to get some music for myself. As Jiyong did the same since the first time we got here.

 

Once we arrived, Minzy stormed through to the first ride she saw. The roller coaster. I made my way to the nearest vending machine. I totally forgot to bring my lovely custom-made tumbler. I must’ve left it in the coffee table, like the usual.

“You coming or not?” Shoot. I lost track of them.  Who’s this one?

“Ah, yes, yes I’ll be right over” I took the water from vending machine and following the rest. Minzy seems happy, and know to whom she’s talking to.

She might be a really good help. I handed my hat to one of the guys, “excuse me guys, we need to go to the toilet” I dragged Minzy behind the bushes. Tall enough to hide us.

“Minkki-ah~” I cooed.

“Unnie. You’re scaring me.”

“Don’t be scared of me”, her words hurt me. Am I a bad person?

“What’s wrong with you? You look weird, and that's scaring the hell out of me”

“Can you tell me which one is who? I lost track of them and now I don’t really know whom is who”

Silence. All I heard is silence. I was being honest with her, and that’s pretty much embarrassing me. Me. Not knowing the one that I like. Embarassing.

“Well?” I grew more impatient through each seconds that passed.

“I don’t know?”

……Roommateslashdancerslashpartnerincrime say what?!

She chuckled. Yeah. Like I need chuckles now. I just want to go back to my bed, and hides behind my blanket. What should I do?  “Unnie, you don’t have to rush, as we spent times together, you’ll get to know ‘em. That’s for sure”

Should I tell her about the 4-days deal? Na-ah. I can do this.

“You’re right, let’s go back. They're probably waiting for us”

_*_*_*_*

“Hey” Someone greeted me, giving me back my cap. Shoot. How come I forgot so many things today? I’m being a mess.

“Thanks. A lot” I tried to smile, he just look at me. This one wears a hat. “You’re Youngbae right?”

“Call me YB. We met because of the stage, so we better call each other with stage name”

I’m confused. What’s the different really?

“He didn’t want his name to be spread all over the world that easily” another voice distracted me. Who’s this one. He’s so quiet. And among all BIGBANG, there are 3 quiet guys, while the other 2 is just…noisy.

“Excuse me?” I cut him.

“Yeah, to makes things easier, just do as he say for now” he smiles. Flashing the same smile….

“What’s your name?” I asked, I just want to know which one is my prince.

“So, Lee Chaerin, giving up already?” he winks, “The game just started, you still have 3 more days and now you’re giving up?”

“AM NOT!”

I can feel pairs of eyes are staring at me. Screaming in the middle of the line to the roller coaster is not a good option.

He laughed, “well, suit yourself princess” and he left me. Just like that. Making his way behind Minzy’s line.

Game is on. I’m telling you my dear Prince. The. Game. Is. ON

 

 

 

 

chuu 'till next update~!