Clue? Teaser? Hint?

5 Prince -YGVersion-

A/N: LOL! Here I am, haven't study for tomorrow's test, my cinema stuff isn't clear yet, heartbroken, reading your comments....KYAA I LOVE YOU READERS >< /hugs This is just a quickie because I have to eat my dinner after this :D

 

 

“Okay…so I want to thank the prince who helped me last night” I am now being honest with them. Because they were so nice to me, letting me sit in the couch, inside their dressing room.

“Prince?” One of them asked. The one who sit in the table for meeting. They got the teacher’s meeting room for their dressing room.

“Yes”

“And why are you looking out for him?” the one who sit in the swivel chair asked. He was being quite, but finally he spoken up.

“Because I want to thank him” Are they dumb or something? That must’ve not been the prince.

“No, your real agenda?” the cheerful one, who’s eating my strawberries now asked, with mouthful of that fruit.

“Because I think I like him” After I confessed, there’s a long pause where the twins are looking at each other. Giving me bumps.

“Then you can see yourself out of here” the quite one points at the door. I just don’t get it.

“Why?”

“Because you’re just like the other girls. So, you can go. This might be one of your imagination or stuff” the one who sits in the table answered back.

They shoved me to the door, but I stopped myself “he told me too find him. So I will find him, and tell him that I like him. This is my very first time liking a person, this bad, you know”

They all standing still. Looking at me. The one who’s very quite is getting closer. “He told you to find you?”

“Yes”

The other one, who’s finishing my strawberries added, “that must’ve been true then” they all smile.

“I’ll give you 4 days to find him. If you lose, you can kiss your prince…goodbye”  the one who’s in the corner smile devilishly. I will not lose.

“Deal” I nodded before leaving the dressing room.

Gosh. I don’t even know their name, school, ages, etc…This is gonna be quite  a homework.