Chapter 1

5 Prince -YGVersion-

A/N: to be honest, I don't think this is gonna be a 3-shots lol, but clearly, this is gonna be short ;) not like my other stories 

 

I’m not really a party girl, but I stranded here in this club, thanks to Dara and Bom who made me go.

Nothing’s fun, just some random people try to talk with me, but I’m not interested, I have to go to sleep now, tomorrow I have a dance recital with Minzy.

“Come on~! Let’s dance! This could be another rehearsal for your recital tomorrow!” Dara pulled my arms and drag me to the dance floor. Bom is dancing randomly with a boy who also dances randomly.

“This is not fun Dara, can I go home now?” I pleaded, but she shook her head. A no. 

“Please don’t Chae-ah! We will be home before 11, I promise~!” Bom sang and left us to get a coke at the table with that guy who dances so funny.

I made my way back to the wall, leaning on it.

30 minutes has passed, it’s almost 10.30! And they haven’t even give me a sign of going home. They will be home at least at 12 o’clock, I bet.

Not wanting to be looked all sleepy and can’t remember the routine, I decided to sneaked out of the room to get myself a cab and headed home.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chaerin took the emergency stairs to get down because she didn’t want to meet any of her other friends, trying to make her stay there any longer. She needs some sleep, and that’s what she’s going to have now.

Taking a few steps from the alley, she found a kitten, stuck in the stair that hangs at an apartment next to the building she just left from.

“Come here kitty~” she reached out for the kitten, pointing her toes in heels to reached the kitten.

A few minutes of trying, she finally reached the kitten, but then, she realized that her bracelet chain is stuck at the stair. “Oh my god.” She panicked. She’s sore from all the toe pointing and reaching out, now she has to hold onto that position longer, until someone came across and helped her with her stuck bracelet chain.

“Help? Anyone?” she mumbled, peeking through her upper arms, looking for someone who can helped her. She’s holding the kitten with her other hand, while her head is searching for any human being there.

“I'm stuckshe thought to herself, moving her arm back and forth, shaking it, trying to unleashed the chain off from the chopped stair. 

 No use.

Okay,I really am stuck

 

She waited, and waited, and waited for someone to come.

 

What should I do?!?!?!?!

 She was about to cry because feeling her arms and feet all hurting.

"Do you need a hand?" A sound is coming from her back. She turned her head around to look at the person who was about to help her.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

I look back, finding a boy standing with both his hands on his pocket, looking at me.

“Do you need a hand?" A smile formed in his face. Beautiful smile.

“You think?” I said sarcastically.

“Do you need my help or not?” he asked in an annoyed tone, but his face looks like he’s holding his laugh.

“Yes please” I said.

He stand behind me, both hands are reaching for mine. He did something. If someone sees us like this, they would’ve thought he did something bad, tying me up. His whole body is covering me, and I feel embarrassed somehow.

“Can I just break the chain?” he asked permission for breaking my bracelet? HELL NO! I turned my head around to face him, and he get it.

“Girls, jewelries are more important than their own life” he mumbled, and keep trying to release me.

“No! This kitty is more important!” I yelled at him

“Is that your kitty? She seems lost too, just like you” he laughed at something, and I know what it is. My previous expression, whey I tried to have someone to help me out.

“This is not my kitty, she’s stuck, so I help her out” I pouted.

“You…did that to an unknown kitten?” he asked back, so I nodded.

Another minutes, and he’s done. I’m FREE!

I turned my body around, having kitty on my chest, and I met him in the eyes. My heart skips a beat. What is this feeling? I faced down, looking at his shoes, and then that pair of shoes are getting further.

“Hey! I want to thank you someday! Can you give me your name?” I asked.

He chuckled, “If you really want to know, try to find me” he flashed a smile, and gone.

Find you huh? Interesting choice of word? I should asked Dara tomorrow