Chapter 3

5 Prince -YGVersion-

A/N: At first, I thought I was having nothing for tomorrow. And a few seconds ago, it turns out that....I have too many things to do. No "gabut". :| *"gabut" here is when you go to school, and you've got nothing to do*

I scanned my dressing room. I looked at my costume that hung in its place, my bag, and my paper bag. All set to go. But first, I have got to hear the result first. The price is quite nice, some cash that I can use for decorating my closet, and amusement park’s free ticket~

“Can’t wait to hear the result unnie~!” Minzy pats my back, before dragging me to the back of the stage.

“Ladies and gentlemen. Those performances was amazing, right?” the MC communicate with the audience. I waited, and screening the busy environment. I located a chocolate pudding, and some other deserts.

“Mingkki-ah. Are those for us?” I asked.

“I guess?” she wasn’t even listening to my question. I peeked and there’s a paper, with ‘performer’ on the table.  Mean? Those are for the performers!

I decided to sneaked and get some of those. I am so hungry right now. Planned to go to  a beef restaurant with the girls after this.

“Give it up…for….BIGBANG!!!” I heard the MC screamed ‘BIGBANG’. I was about to turned myself around, to watch the BIGBANG’s performance up close. But there are so many people blocking my way. Screaming like fangirls. Well….they’re fangirls. They took out their camera and started to take photos.

“Can you just move out?” A girl pushed me so hard that I fall on the ice cubes box. My is now cold and wet.

“Who the hell is she?” the other girl asked, pointing at me. I glared at them.

“I don’t know, not from our school for sure. Maybe from this school” the girl that pushed me… I’m so pissed.

“But this is the perfect place to take pictures!” And they went along with those freaking conversation. 

I took 2 cups of pudding, grabbing a vitamin water, and a box of strawberries. I walked through the human-ocean in the back stage. That’s all because of the BIGBANG……

 

 

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

 

I haven’t thank that man properly! OMGOMG! And now I know that he’s part of this BIGBANG! Now all I have to do is wait for them to come off from the stage, and ask his name!

I jumped in happiness.

I took a seat next to the BIGBANG’s dressing room so I can ask them when they are about to enter. 

Eating the first pudding was fast. Getting the second, while munch the strawberries.

It just feels like forever waiting for them. I listened to their music, and it feels good. My ears can accept that kind of music.

Second pudding is over. 5 pieces of strawberries and the vitamin water are left behind.

It’s their 3rd song now. How many songs left?

“That was so…COOL!!!” I heard a girl squealed.

“Too bad they only sing 4 songs. They are so talented, especially Jiyong Oppa”

“No! I like Seungri Oppa better” another girl’s sound. There are 3 girls from what I heard.

“Which one is he again?” 4 girls conversation, and this is just weird.

“I don’t care. They are all so handsome! I want to be one of their girlfriend. Doesn’t matter which one” the first girl commented, and they giggled their self out from the back stage.

Those girls are crazy. Of course it matters. They’re just…insane.

After the 4th song, the girls went nuts. They must be going back to the dressing room.

I stood to make some way for them to get inside, because performing 4 songs are definitely tiring.

I just want to get a name, and thank him, and maybe….liking him more.

I heard footsteps. And definitely belongs to a guy. My heart is racing. I have to calm myself before my heart makes its way to get out of my body.

“Ah, hyung, what about eating at-“ I heard his voice.

“Annyeong haseyo! I’m Chaerin, and I want to thank you for the other night” I bowed, and when I looked up, I saw his clueless expression. And….there are 4 other faces that looks the same.

“Who is this girl?” the one on the very edge asked.

“And she brought strawberries~!” the one in the middle cheered.

“Do you know him?” the second in the row asked the first one, who just stand there, expressionless now.

From his eyes, he is the one that helped me yesterday night. But then, I met another pair of eyes that looks the same too.

“OMG….” I whispered before dropping myself to my knee.

This. Is. Not. Happening.