Chapter 2

5 Prince -YGVersion-

 

A/N: I've been gone for too long...haven't I? :| I'm so sorry, but my school's life recently TT____TT Here we go~ But I'm not proud of this one.....Sorry /bows/bows/bows

 

 

Chaerin woke up at 8 a.m. to find her roommate, Dara is cooking breakfast.

“Dara-yah~ Why don’t you wake me up?!” she asked, annoyed. Grabbing her towel, and run into the bathroom.

“The school starts at 9 today, right?” Dara asked in between her coffee.

 

 

A pause

 

 

“But I’ve got to be at rehearsal on time! At 8.15!!” Chaerin changed in her black leggings, sleeveless tee on top of her black sport bra, and covering it with a purple sweater.

“Why didn’t you tell me that yesterday?” Dara stick her tongue out.

“I told you~!” Chaerin got irritated and left the dorm room after she waved Dara goodbye.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

 I literally am rushing to the dance room. Me and Minzy still have a last minute practice before the recital. The price is not bad, good actually.

“Mingkki-ah~!!” I called out for her, who’s carrying our costumes for the performance.

“Ah! Unnie! Palli!!” She waved before leaving me running in the hallway. She entered our ‘dressing room’.

Taking turn to my left, and bumped in a guy’s chest is not something that I expected to happened.

“Sorry, I’m so sorry”  I bowed 3 times before looking at the man’s face.

And….

OMG THAT’S THE GUY FROM THE EMERGENCY STAIRS!

“That’s okay. You’re not hurt, are you?” he asked me if whether I got hurt or not? Is he insane? He fall on his ! That’s surely hurt!

“I’m the one who has to ask you. Was that hurt? Sorry, I was in a hurry” I tried to reasoned. He smiled, but the smile looks different from before.

“That’s okay, tho’. Are you going to perform too? Because you were running like there’s a dog chasing you” he laughed. A little bit different from the laugh that I heard last night.

“Yes, and I missed my practice. Thank you. So much. You were such a help” I flashed a big smile, hoping that he will remember the scenes from last night. He smiles back, and offered a hand, to shake mine.

“I’m one of the BIGBANG members, but you’ll probably notice that” he laughed, and stopped because it’s….a little bit awkward. I don’t know what BIGBANG is, and I’ve never saw him before. Or this BIGBANG thing.

“O…kay, nice to know you. Are you a performer too?” I asked

“Yes…No…Umm.. I’m one of the guest star?”

Wait. I didn’t know we have guest star. I guess I should’ve be more open to my environment, than practicing too much.

“That’s good….I’ll see you around then” I smiled, and runs to my dressing room. Which actually an empty classroom.

Minzy was tying her shoe laces, and glaring at me. “I know, I know, please forgive me Minzy-ah. I bumped a lot..And last night Unnies are taking me to this……party…”

“Oh, I know about the party, but Dara unnie said you left earlier. Why. Are. You. Late. Unnie??” She pretended to choke me.

2 seconds later, she laughed, “you got yourself a man, aren’t you? FINALLY~! It’s about time you know”

“YAH!! Who gets a man?!?!” I scolded her.

“But, what else? Just be honest unnie~ That’s okay with me. You practiced too hard. That’s not good too”

“BUT I DID NOT GET A MAN!!” I screamed in annoyance.

“Alrighty, let’s practice one more time. We don’t have much time left” Minzy drags me in front of the standing mirror, to checked our looks, and starting the music to practice.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

The performance is over, Chaerin is holding his towel, and a water bottle in one hand. Watching the guest stars from the back stage, when someone taps her in her shoulder.

“Wha-? Oh! One of the BIGBANG! Right?” She teased the guy with a different smile from before.

“What? Yes, I am. Can you please hand me that water bottle? They said they’re running out of those in the dressing room” the guy talked in a low voice, but..still. much much much more different than whom did Chaerin bumped to, or even the guy from last night. But he’s the same guy!

“This? Sorry, this is mine. I can get you one, from the cafeteria if you want”

“That’s so nice of you. I’ll be waiting over here” he smiles, not big, but the same smile as last night.

Chaerin half-running to the cafeteria, to grab a water bottle from a table, specially stacked with drinks for the performer. She runs back to the spot where she was standing, but the guy wasn’t there.

“I guess this is going to be mine” she shrugged her shoulder, before she heard a faint scream from her back.

“Can I pleaaassseeeee get that? You haven’t drink that, right? Right?” The guy from before asked. Different smile, same tone, but…the attitude changed so fast, that makes Chaerin confused.

“Sure, you can have it. You were asking for this a few seconds ago”

“No I did not.” He smiles, but a confused look showed in his face, while getting the water from Chaerin.

He drinks it so fast that she thinks he might choke himself. “That’s okay, take your time, BIGBANG’s performance is the last on the show” she warned him.

“But I have to practice with the others” the guy pouted, “hey! Can I have this? We’re running out of these in our dressing room”

“Sure, you asked that before too”

“No I did not”

“Yes you did”

“That’s weird….But I just met you”

“Now we have weird. Maybe you should go to the doctor to check your head. Maybe after the bumps, you got your brain damaged” Chaerin suggested him.

“We didn’t bump…”

“…..Okay, you have to go to your practice, I don’t want you to screw the closing of this show” Chaerin shoved him back to where he belongs.

Now…that’s just weird….