Back to the present and the future!

Falling in love....with my imagination....

Annyeong, my dear Freaks! It's been a while, huh? Well, I'm finally here to write a new chapter for you guys since you are all amazing for waiting so long and putting up with my writing schedule (or lack-there-of, anyway)! Consider this a present from me to you! Speaking of presents, I have two new oneshots that I'll be writing soon that I'm sure you all will love~ Say, are any of my beautiful Freaks BBC's or Best Friends? Kekeke~

HAPPY READING!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

                          I gave Minho a blank look when I finished my story and he looked right back at me, gaping like a fish out of water. I love him to death but...he's a little slow to be one of the biggest nerds in school, isn't he? Then again, it's not every day that you find out that your "imaginary friend" is actually your childhood best friend AND fiancé.

                          "I...you're...We are...." Minho began several times, but he couldn't really find a place to start with all the questions that I knew that he had in his head so he just ended up closing his mouth and giving me the most pitiful look I had ever seen since my own when I looked in the mirror a week after his accident all those years ago.

                          "Any questions?" I asked, it was a rhetorical question but he nodded quickly and gave a small hum which I'm sure meant "YES!!"

                          "I'm...I'm a horrible person, aren't I?" Minho started out, completely startling me. I didn't expect that to come out of his mouth. At all.

                          "What the-?! What are you talking about? How did you even come to that conclusion?!" I gasped, dumbfounded.

                          "Oh come on! Don't even try to deny it! I know for a fact that I'm the worst person ever as well as the dumbest! What type of person just completely abandons their friends like that?! Even worse, who abandons their fiancé like that?! I'm the worst. I should've known something was wrong over the years when you started to grow up along with me since imaginary friends never really "grow up" or change." He yelled, frustrated at himself.

                          "Minho...I..." I paused when he put his hand up to silence me.

                          "Taemin, you're way too good for me. How the hell did you put up with all of my stupidity over the years and not rip your hair out or go completely insane?" he glanced at me again with the same pitiful expression.

                          "I...I don't know, honestly. I just knew that I loved you and I wanted to be with you, even if it meant getting hurt. Love makes people do stupid things, Minho," I answered truthfully. I really don't know why I put up with all this madness for all these years. All I knew was that I wanted to be with him. Always.

                          "Oh Taemin-ah! I know that you could never forgive me for treating you like that for all these years but...if you could find it within yourself, please don't hate me. I wouldn't know what to do without you here by my side," he said, sinking to his knees in front of me and catching me in a tight embrace.

                          I gasped at the sudden hug and the apology but I smiled and pushed him away gently so I could look at him, “its okay, Minho. It's partially my fault anyway for telling you something so stupid while your brain was obviously still rattled by the accident. But, I'll forgive you completely if you kiss me~" I and grabbed his chin when he tried to look away from me in embarrassment.

                          He swallowed hard and blushed but leaned in regardless and gave me a small five second kiss on my lips before pulling back and looking at the painting of a flower on a wall on the opposite side of the room. I giggled; he could be so cute sometimes!

                          He coughed and said, "So..Taemin-ah...are we still...you know?"

                          I cocked an eyebrow in response. What was he talking about now?

                          He sighed and looked me straight in the eye, "Are we still engaged?"

                          I gasped and stuttered out a, "W-well...I-I thought we were but i-if you don't wanna be...I understand!"

                          He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Of course I wanna be, silly boy! Who else could I marry but you? No one else would put up with my stupidity!!"

                          I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a bear hug. I'm so happy that he wants to marry me in the future! I was so scared that he would push me away and call me a freak for hanging on to him for so long just because I lied and called myself his imaginary friend for so long!

(TIME SKIP TO FIVE YEARS IN THE FUTURE!!)

                          I breathed in and out nervously as umma adjusted the bowtie on my white tuxedo. Today was our wedding! That's right; Minho and I are getting married today! The day of my dreams is finally coming true. I'm finally getting the man of my dreams after so many years of chasing after him as just an imaginary friend.

                          I stared into the mirror as umma brushed my now long brown hair and pulled it into a ponytail using a silky light blue ribbon. I smiled as she looked at me with proud tears in her eyes, "My baby's getting married!" she wailed as appa walked in and caught her as she ran into his arms.

                          "They grow up so fast,” he mumbled to umma who just shook her head as she continued to cry into his chest for a while longer before she looked up and eyed me from appa's arms.

                          "I still don't understand why you are wearing white when I already know that you gave yourself to Minho the night after you revealed that you were real," umma stated bluntly, causing me to blush and appa to look down at his wife with mild disapproval at her blunt remarks.

                          "Umma, I--"

                          "Not to mention that you guys already have a kid!" umma cut in when I tried to explain myself.

                          I sighed in defeat, it's true. Minho and I had a kid about a year after I revealed that I was real. Yeah, we were kind of young to be parents but, in our defense, we didn't know I could get pregnant! I looked over and smiled at our son, Dongho, who was happily playing around with his friends; Soohyun, Eli, and Kevin.

                          Dongho apparently felt me looking at him because he turned around and smiled brightly at me before grabbing on to his eldest hyung, Soohyun, causing him to blush a little. I giggled at the sight, already knowing that the two were meant to be together, as were Eli and Kevin.

                          Soon enough, umma ushered everyone but appa out of the room because my wedding was getting ready to start. The music began playing and I tried to calm myself one last time before I smiled and nodded at appa and we began walking down the aisle towards my extremely handsome soon-to-be-husband and soul-mate, Choi Minho.

                          The wedding commenced and it was time to say our vows. We didn't really need any words for our vows since we've said basically everything we needed to say with our eyes the night I gave myself to him so we just kept them short and sweet.

                          Minho started, "Taemin. My Taemin-ah. I have so much to say to you but I'm sure I've told you most of what I would say so many times already that you would be able to recite it by heart, " he paused to chuckle a little, "I just wanted to tell you that I love you and our son so much that I don't even know how I would even be able to express it correctly. You're so beautiful and amazing that you stayed by me even when I was a blind fool who thought that you were only a figment of my imagination. You saw me even when I was invisible to the rest of the world and you helped me through some tough times in life. So I just want to say that...I love you and no one will be able to change that."

                          Everyone started to tear up a little and I could distantly hear umma and Key-hyung crying dramatically into the arms of their husbands, claiming that this was the most beautiful thing that they had ever seen. I cleared my throat and said everything that my heart wanted to convey over these years, "Choi Minho. You are the father of my son, my best friend, my lover, my heart, my soul, my everything. You were the only thing that I have ever wanted in this world (besides our little Dongho, of course) and you are the only person in this world that I could pretend to be an imaginary friend to and never regret a single moment of it. You are the one who taught me the meaning of 'love at first sight'. You are also the one who taught me that love does indeed make people do crazy things. I will never regret waiting all of those years for you and I would do it all over again if I had to. I just want you to know that, you are the only one for me and I will never stop loving you."

                          After that, everyone started crying at the touching scenery (even the priest was tearing up a bit!) and we were officially declared as "husband and husband"! Minho and I kissed with as much love and passion as we could to convey our feelings of sheer bliss and happiness. As soon as we broke the kiss, our families ran up to us and engulfed us in a giant hug, congratulating us for finally getting married.

                          After everyone broke the hug, I felt a tug on my dress pants and I looked down to find Dongho staring at me with his big brown puppy eyes with his arms up, I giggled at how adorable he was and scooped him up into my arms. He hugged me and his daddy as well as he could with his little arms and kissed us both on the cheek.

                          "I love you, mommy! I love you, daddy!" he grinned and then squirmed out of my grip so he could go over to Soohyun. I chuckled at the site of Soohyun turning around with a wide grin on his face and giving Dongho a small peck on the lips causing him to blush and cling to Soohyun's shirt with one hand, the other one covering his lips.

                          Minho, my new husband, leaned over and whispered, "I think there's going to be another wedding coming up!" he pointed at the small couple that I was just watching, I smiled and nodded in agreement before turning my head and planting a kiss on his lips.

Now this truly is a happy ending, isn't it? Hehe~ <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada! It's finished after so long!! I know that it looks like I sorta crapped out at the end but I couldn't help it! I wanted to finish at least one story for you guys and this was the one I could finish off that I knew you all would like. I mean, how cute is the ending anyway? 2Shin anybody?

I personally think it was time for me to finish at least one story and I'm glad I finished this one off with such a cute ending! This was suppose to be a short story anyway~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story! It was one of my favorite ones to write (whenever I got around to it). Ah, this is such a cute story~ I'm going to miss writing it but I'm so happy I could finish it for you all!

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!! heart