I promised what?!

Falling in love....with my imagination....

Hello, my lovely readers! I'm finally updating "Falling in love...with my imagination..."! I'm so glad that you all seem to like this story so much!

Happy reading! heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

                          As my mind registered that there was another pair of lips on mine, and that those lips were attached to someone who used to be a part of my mind, I could faintly hear Jonghyun cat-calling in the background. He certainly knows how to read the mood, doesn't he?

                          When I finally registered all that was going on, I grabbed Taemin's shoulders and pried him off me. I looked at his face and noticed that his eyes were half-lidded, his cheeks were a pretty shade of pink, and his lips were slightly bruised from being pressed firmly against mine. Overall review: he looked like on legs.

                          With the realization that the boy I once knew to be so childish was actually a man whose face was practically begging for , I felt my heart thump, my stomach churn, and I felt something in my pants jump. When I noticed that I was about to get a hard-on I blushed, when I noticed that I was about to get a hard-on in public, in front of the most popular guys in school, I turned into a tomato.

                          "What's wrong, honey?" Taemin asked, his voice full of amusement and fake concern, perfectly aware of how he was affecting me.

                          "Yeah, what's wrong, Minho? You guys were just getting to the good part," Key pouted, obviously disappointed that we stopped kissing and instead opted for staring intensely at each other.

                          "Key, honey, that makes you sound kinda like a ert," Onew said in a way that made me imagine a large, anime-like sweat drop on his head.

                          "So?!" Key snapped, ready to go all diva on poor Onew.

                          "Okay, guys, no fighting," Jonghyun said, stepping in between them, trying to bring peace to his quarreling lovers. 

                          "He started it," Key pouted again, trying to get Jonghyun on his side.

                          "What the hell did I do?!" Onew said, upset and confused.

                          "No one started anything. Now, no one will say anything more on this matter," Jonghyun said, sounding mature for, what I'm sure is, the first time in his life.

                          "But-" Key was cut off by a swift kiss by Jonghyun.

                          "Hey, why does he get a kiss and I don't?" Onew pouted before Jonghyun kissed him.

                          "All better?" Jonghyun asked the both of them and smiled when they both nodded happily.

                          "Now then- where are you going?" I heard Onew ask when he noticed me taking Taemin's hand and dragging him away.

                          "Home!" I answered quickly, still flushed from my kiss with Taemin.

                          "Oh, I see! To finish what you started; I got'cha!" Onew answered in a erted way; I could just feel the smirk on his face.

                          "We didn't start anything and we're not finishing anything!" I answered, becoming more flustered than I was before.

                          "That's gonna hurt later!" Jonghyun called after us, his smirk evident in his voice.

                          "Will you guys just shut up?!" I yelled back at them, starting to run with Taemin.

                          "We'll see you at school, sweetie~!" Key yelled in stereotypical gay voice.

                          (AT THE CHOI HOUSEHOLD)

                          "Okay, what was all that about back there?!" I screamed at Taemin as soon as we stepped foot into the house.

                          "What was what about, hyung?" Taemin answered with an innocent look on his face.

                          "Why the hell are you telling them that we're dating and then kiss me in front of them?!" I was on the verge of calming down when I remembered something, "Oh my God! Taemin, you took my first kiss!"

                          Taemin pointedly looked at me, "Better me than some random creep, right, hyung?"

                          "Taemin, what makes you think that some random creep is going to kiss me?" I asked, momentarily confused. His response was a simple shrug of his delicate shoulders.

                          "Anyway, why did you do that?" I asked again, calmly this time.

                          "Because...." he then mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't understand.

                          "I'm sorry, what?" I was hoping to get him to repeat what he said, but louder.

                          "Because you promised..." he repeated it again, somewhat louder, a faint shade of pink tinting his cheeks.

                          "I promised what?" I started racking my brain for some kind of promise I would have made to him that would cause him to act this way, but came up empty-handed.

                          "YOU PROMISED THAT I WAS YOUR ONE-AND-ONLY! YOU PROMISED THAT AFTER HIGH SCHOOL, WE WOULD RUN AWAY TOGETHER AND GET MARRIED!! YOU PROMISED THAT I WOULD BE YOUR WIFE!!" he yelled, his face flushed with a dark crimson red.

                         

That certainly shocked me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you think? I enjoyed writing this chapter. I know that it's short, but that's because I'm saving a lot of things for the next chapter. But, what's this?! What kind of promise is that? When did Minho make that promise? Everything will be revealed in the next chapter! Stay tuned! heart

REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!! THEY MAKE ME UPDATE FASTER AND GIVE YOU GUYS BETTER AND MORE FILLED CHAPTERS!!