Please.....let this be real...

Falling in love....with my imagination....

Woohoo!! Two chapters in two days! I'm kinda mad at this chapter though. I was half way done with it and I deleted the whole thing! I had to redo it all from memory!broken heart Anyway, happy reading! heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

                          I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. After punching the snooze button, I rolled out of bed (quite literally), stumbled over to my dresser, took out some clothes,  and then stumbled into my bathroom to take a shower.

                          After my shower, I walked downstairs to make myself breakfast...but I found my breakfast was already made for me. The food was steaming hot as if it just came off the stove. Who could've done this? My parents sure as hell aren't here, my brother is with my parents, the door is still locked so no one broke in, I don't have any friends (real ones anyway), I don't sleep walk much less sleep cook, so how the hell is there breakfast here?!

                          As I cautiously approached the food, I noticed a note sitting on the table next to a plate of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. I quickly picked up the note to read it.

                          "Dear Minho-hyung,"

                          'Hyung'? Okay, this just keeps getting weirder. No one calls me hyung.

                          "I made breakfast for you! I hope you like it! I worked hard on it. I promise it isn't poison! I've always noticed how alone you are. How no one talks to you, how no one even looks at you. I can't stand it any more! I just needed to do something for you! >.<

                          Oh, I bet you're wondering who this is. Well, that's a secret! You won't know until a little later. Anyway, eat! Eat before the food gets cold! Come to school on time too. There's a surprise waiting for you there that I think you'll enjoy! ^_~

                         Love,

                          Your secret friend

                          P.S. Don't try to talk to Taemin this morning! Don't ask why. Please just trust me on this."

                          Okay, what the ? First they come into my house, then they make me breakfast, then they say that they know how alone I am, and then they even talk about Taemin! Whoever this person is, they know too much!!

                          Regardless, I sat down and picked up my fork. I stared at the food, worried, for a moment before I stabbed a few pieces of the eggs then brought them up to my mouth. I cautiously put the eggs in my mouth and chewed. My Lord! These eggs have got to be one of the best things I ever put in my mouth! 

                          I quickly finished my breakfast and checked the time. I still have about five minutes before I needed to go to school. I would normally use this time to talk to Taemin but I decided to listen to whoever wrote the note for some reason and just washed my plate, cup, and fork before walking out the door to school.

                          As I walked into my classroom, I tried to tune out the constant talk of the students around me. I sighed as I sat down in my seat in the back of the classroom just as my teacher, Mr. Park (Leeteuk is what he likes to be called) walked in and silenced the class.

                          "Alright, kids. Today, we have a new student," Leeteuk announced and smiled as the students cheered. I, however, just continued to look at him as if nothing happened.

                          "He requested to introduce himself therefore, I'll just let him come in now," and with that the new kid walked in.

                          The new kid is actually really cute. Wait a minute, he looks very familiar. Do I know him from somewhere?

                          The new kid looked around the room before introducing himself, when his eyes landed on me, we locked gazes and he smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Taemin! Please take care of me this year," he bowed then looked to the teacher for his seat.

                         "Your seat will be in the back next to Minho," Leeteuk stated, "Minho, raise your hand so....okay?" Leeteuk looked confused as Taemin wondered to the back of the classroom and sat beside me, as if he'd been doing this since the being of the school year. He shrugged it off and went on with his lesson.

                         A few minutes into the lesson, I feel Taemin's eyes on me. "Can I help you with something?" I whisper, slightly creeped out and slightly annoyed.

                         Taemin smiled again before whispering, "I'm so happy that I can finally be with you for real!"

                        "'For real'? What's that suppose to mean?" I whispered, unintentionally.

                         "You mean you don't recognize me?" He whispered, looking hurt and slightly confused.

                         "Should I recognize you?" I answered, confused.

                         "Choi Minho, I cannot believe you don't recognize your own imaginary friend!" He whispered/yelled back.

                         That's what shocked me. My what? That's when I took the time to really look at him. Short brown hair with auburn highlights, full pink lips, big brown eyes, a cute face. Oh my God! This is my imaginary friend! Someone, pinch me!

                         "Why are you pinching yourself? This isn't a dream, hyung" Taemin giggled while watching me pinch myself.

                         "How....?" I was trying to find the right words to ask my question when Taemin just held my hand under the table.

                         "Don't ask questions, hyung. All that matters now is that we're together," He stated, gripping my hand tighter, looking up at me with his big eyes filled with an emotion that I couldn't quite place.

                         "Minho! Taemin! Do we have a problem back there?" Leeteuk said, smirking as he noticed our hands.

                         "No, sir. I was just explaining what we were doing to Taemin," I answered, trying to pull my hand out of Taemin's iron grip.

                         "I see. Well, continue then," Leeteuk turned around without another word on the matter and continued with his lesson.

                         "What the hell are you doing, Taemin?! I almost got in trouble," I whispered/yelled, still trying to pull my hand out of Taemin's.

                         "Oh, boo. I'm just showing you that this isn't a dream," he stated, still holding on my hand.

 

(TIME SKIP - AFTER SCHOOL!!!!)

 

                          I sighed in relief as the bell rung, signaling the end of the day. Do you know how hard it is to try to take notes when someone is holding your hand? Well, I'll tell you. It's really ing hard! Especially when said person is trying to talk to you and staring at you the whole time! I mean come on!

                          "So, where are we going now, hyung?" Taemin asked as he watched me gather my stuff.

                          "'We'? What are you talking about? I'm going home," I answered, walking out of the classroom. Taemin didn't miss a beat and walked beside me.

                          "Actually, hyung, we live together now. Since I'm a real person, I have to live in a house. But, since I only know you and I only want to be with you, I'm going to be your roommate!" He suddenly said, smiling happily.

                          I sighed again, "I kinda figured that, Taemin," I looked down at him. I'm still clueless as to how my imaginary friend became real.

                          Just as I was trying to find an answer for as to how my imaginary friend became a real person, a group of girls and guys surrounded us.

                          "Hello there, Taemin...Minho," One boy said, I think his name was Jonghyun or something like that.

                          "Uh....hello!" Taemin answered happily, "Do I know you?"

                          Jonghyun smiled, "No, but we're in your class," he gestured to the group of kids around us.

                          "Oh. Well, nice to meet you?" Taemin said, well more liked asked.

                          "Yes, it's very nice to meet you. My name's Kim Jonghyun, his name is Key, his name is Onew, and they're Yuri, Jessica, and Hyuna," he said, pointing to the kids as he said their names.

                          "Again, nice to meet you," Taemin said, bowing politely.

                          "Hey, no need to bow, Taemin-ah," the one named Key said, "We’re all friends here." Friends? That's a joke I've never heard before.

                          "We're actually here to ask why you're so attached to Minho," the one named Jessica said, asking the question they all wanted the answer to. When she asked that, all the other kids on the school grounds stopped to look at us. I guess they knew that this would turn out to be really interesting.

                          "Why?" Taemin repeated, "Well, why aren't you?"

                          Jessica just raised her eyebrow in response.

                          "I don't mean to pry," Yuri started, "but do you two have a special relationship or something?"

                          Just then a wave of murmurs ripped through the crowd of people. No doubt starting rumors.

                          "I guess you could say that," Taemin said, looking around.

                          "What kind of relationship?" Jessica asked, becoming excited. Fan girl much?

                          "I'm leaving," I stated, not wanting to stay in this awkward moment much longer. With that, I walked out of the school gate.

                          "Minho-hyung!" I heard Taemin whine as he chased after me. "Why did you just leave me back there?"

                          "I didn't leave you, you just didn't walk fast enough," I teased, grinning widely.

                          "It's not my fault I don't have long legs like you!" He whined again and linked his arm through mine.

                          Just then I heard footsteps behind us. I quickly turned around to find Jonghyun, Key, and Onew following us.

                          "What do you want?" I asked, kind of annoyed that they saw my moment with Taemin.

                          "So, you do have a special relationship." Key stated.

                          "I'm sure I don't know what you mean," I answered. What can I tell them anyway? That Taemin is my imaginary friend that came to life? I think not.

                          "It's okay if you do," Onew stated, giving us a friendly smile.

                          "Because we do," Jonghyun smirked, slinging his arms over Key's and Onew's shoulders.

                          "What?" I was honestly awe struck. The three most popular guys in my school were gay? Not just that but gay with each other?! This is a weird day...

                          "Yep, we're dating each other. We couldn't be happier," Onew smiled again.

                          "Well then, I guess you should know," Taemin started, forcing my body to face him; "Minho and I are dating!"

                          With that being said, he took my face in his hands and kissed me. Right in front of the most popular guys in school.

 

Tell me, is it wrong to kiss someone who used to be part of your imagination?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Well, what did you think? I'm starting to think that my chapters are getting shorter. Anyway, read, comment, subscribe! I love you all! Thanks for reading! heart