Everyday Life

Falling in love....with my imagination....

Hello, everybody! Well, here's the first chapter. I hope you like it! heart Also, refer to Minho and Taemin's appearance in Ring Ding Dong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

                          I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear. Ugh, damn it! Right at the good part! I thought to myself as my alarm clock woke me up from what would have been the greatest wet dream ever. What? I'm a guy; guys have dreams like that!

                          After slamming my fist down on the snooze button, I forced myself into a sitting position. I surveyed my room for a moment before noticing the note that was sitting atop my dresser. So, they're out again, huh? I thought as I sighed and stood up. I walked slowly over my dresser to read the note. I don't even know why I still read the notes. They've said the same thing since I was nine (9). 

                          "Dear Minho,

                          Your mother, brother, and I have all went on vacation to America. We don't know when we'll be back, but it'll be a while. We would have taken you with us, but you were sleeping so soundly that it would've been a shame to wake you. There is money on the counter and food in the fridge. Please remember to study hard while we are away and that we love you very much.

                          Much love,

                          Your father"

                         Oh? So, they went back to America. That makes it, what? The eighteenth (18th) time? I took some clothes out of my dresser and walked into the bathroom. As I let my shower warm up, I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I look at my long brown hair, my big brown eyes, and my full lips. To be honest, I'm not un-attractive. I'm actually very attractive. So, why don't I have any real friends?  I guess it's because I'm one of the smartest kids in school, I always have my nose shoved in some kind of book, and I don't talk unless there's a need to .

                          I sighed as I stepped into the shower. This is just everyday life for me. I wake up to find myself completely alone in the house, I go to a school where no one notices my existence, I come back home,  I do my homework, I make dinner for myself, I mess around on the computer for a while, I read some books, watch TV, then I go to bed. And that's only on my most active days. Other days it's just; wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, read, and then sleep. Are you seeing the pattern?

                          I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. After I put my clothes on and dried/styled my hair, I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I know there's some breakfast on the table that my mother cooked but God knows how old it is. It could be from last night or it could be from a week ago. Either way, I'm not taking my chances. So, I settled with throwing out the food and making myself some kimchi soup and rice. After eating, I noticed that I still have about half an hour before I need to start walking to school (which is just up the road). So, I decided to talk to my imaginary friend, Taemin. That's right, I have an imaginary friend and I talk to him. What? I don't have any friends anyway, so, who's gonna know?

                          I looked around before "finding" Taemin on the couch, "Oh, good morning, Taeminnie."

                          Taemin looked up at me and smiled, "Good morning, hyung. Did you sleep well?"

                          I blushed as I remembered the soon-to-be wet dream, "Uh, yeah."

                          Taemin looked at me for a second before giggling, "Oh! Someone had a naughty dream!"

                          That was my cue to blush harder, "S-shut up, Taemin."

                          Taemin just giggled again before looking at the clock, "Minho-hyung, don't you have to go to school now?"

                          I looked at the clock and noticed that it was indeed time for me to leave. I sighed before answering, "Yeah. I'll see you later, Taeminnie."

                          Taemin frowned before smiling, "I'll be waiting for you," and then he kissed me on the cheek and sent me out the door.

                          That's when I realize just how pathetic I am if I'm blushing and grinning like an idiot just from just getting a kiss on the cheek from my imaginary friend.

 

(TIME SKIP!!!!!!)

                       

                          I just returned home from yet another uneventful day of school. Since, we have no homework tonight, I decided to get online and play some StarCraft . As I was getting into the game I felt (imagined) someone wrapping their arms around my shoulders. I looked to my right to see Taemin's smiling face.

                          "What're you playing, hyung?" Taemin asked me cutely.

                          "Just some StarCraft," I responded, smiling at him.

                          "Hyung, come and play with me!" He whined, pulling on my arm childishly, "I'm so bored!"

                          I felt myself starting to grin, "Alright, alright. I'll play with you."

                          He smiled triumphantly then pulled me off to the living room to play with him.

 

(TWO HOUR TIME SKIP!)

 

                          I sat down on the couch after two hours of playing with Taemin. Suddenly Taemin looked at me seriously, "Hyung, what would you do if I became a student at your school?"

                          I looked at him in shock for a moment. I've never imagined something like that before, but it was impossible that my own imaginary friend has a mind of it's (his) own. I guess some deep part of my mind is imagining this, so, I just went along with it, "I would love it, Taeminnie! I would finally have someone to talk to!" I smiled at him.

                          Taemin grinned back at me, "That's just what I wanted to hear!"

                          Taemin and I just looked at each other before he suddenly turned away and said, "Hyung, it's time for bed. I want you to get a good night sleep,"

                          Okay, that was seriously weird. He's normally the one who doesn't want me to go to bed. Regardless, I just did what I was told and went to bed.

                          Taemin walked over to me, "Hyung, I have a feeling something really good is going to happen tomorrow! Please sleep well and look forward to it!"

                          This just keeps getting weirder and weirder, I thought to myself before asking, "What's going to happen tomorrow?"

                          Taemin just grinned and kissed my cheek, "That's a secret. Please sleep well!" 

                          And with that being said, I fell into a deep sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's the end of the first chapter! Did you like it, love it, or hate it? Please write a comment and tell me what you think~! I am open to constructive criticism not flames! Flames will be used to make s'mores for me and my lovely fans and to fill Minho's charisma!