Move On?

Someday

 

Phone Conversation:

“EunKyung-ah, let’s go shopping. Stop sulking. Hmm.”Soojung said with an eager voice.

“I don’t know. I’m not in the mood. I’m afraid I can’t accompany you.”EunKyung replied with a flat tone.

“What?! Is that a no? You’re rejecting me now? Me? The great ‘Jung SooJung’ was rejected by her one and only best friend to go  shopping! Omo. Is this a reality? Living in this world is so harsh.”SooJung dramatically said as she feigned hurting.

“Seriously?! Yah. SooJung-ah. Stop acting like that. You think I’ll be guilty? And yes I’m declining your offer. So? I guess that’s the truth.”EunKyung answered in her in-a-matter-of-fact voice.

“Ouch. You totally hurt my feelings there my friend. What can I do? I just want to help you to move on, but it is so obvious that you don’t want to. I think it’s fine to go shopping alone. Boys might hit on me. Who knows if they have bad intentions.” Soojung answered dejectedly.

“Ugh. Fine. I’ll accompany you. Thanks for blackmailing me.” EunkYunng sighed.

“Really? Okay. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” Soojung excitedly said as she hung up.

“Yah!. Yah! SooJung-ah!”

 

 

EunKyung heard a loud knock on her door signalling that SooJung has arrived. She walked up to the door and turned the knob.

“EunKyung-ah. I missed you so much.” SooJung hollered as she greeted her friend with a big bear hug.

The two remained hugging for almost ten minutes as the silence surrounded the both of them. EunKyung didn’t mind, though. She’s happy because her best friend came to comfort her and that was all she needs. No words need to be said. SooJung’s presence is all that matter. Unknowingly, both of them started to shed tears.

“What are you crying for? Missed me that much, huh?” SooJung laughed as she wiped the tears from EunKyung eyes.

“Hell, no.” EunKyung joked. “Thanks. I guess I’m still fortunate to have you as my best friend.” She added.

“Don’t mention it. And yes, you should be grateful to have me. It is so hard to find someone like me these days.” SooJung said as she embraced her friend in a tight hug once again.

“I know. I know.” EunKyung smiled.

“Okay. Enough with the drama. Let’s go shopping!” SooJung excitedly dragged her friend out of the house.

“Eeep! Wait. I’m not dressed up yet.” EunKyung complained as she pried her right arm from SooJung’s tight grip.

“What the? Why you’re not dressed yet? What did you do until I arrive?” SooJung asked as she looked at her from head to toe, totally dumbfounded.

“Well, you see. I thought I could persuade you to stay at home to watch a movie or two instead of going to the mall. You know very well that I’m not into shopping.” EunKyung smiled sheepishly.

“Ah~chincha. Fine. I’ll give you five minutes to put proper clothes on, arachii?” SooJung soughed as she pushed EunKyung back in her house.

 

 

 

The two went to different shops and boutiques, one after another, trying every clothes that would catch their eyes. EunKyung had forgotten that her heart is broken. Shopping is one of  the best stress reliever after all.

“Kyungie~ let’s grab a lunch. I’m already starving here. Can we eat?” SooJung pouted, dragging her friend towards the food court.

 “I thought you’ll never ask.” EunKyung chuckled as she walk along with her best friend.

“Oh yeah. I never thought walking here and there would tire the hell out of me. It’s good that I’m wearing flats right now instead of those freaking high heels of mine.” SooJung smiled warmly.

“Uhuh. So, I suggest next time we should just spend our time at my house or your house. It is more convenient.” EunKyung smiled suggestively.

“Tch. Whatever. You’re such a party pooper.” SooJung stuck her tongue out at her.

“That was so old. I already know that. I’m a kill joy and that’s what makes you love me so much.” Eunkyung replied with a playful smirk.

Silence.

“Yah. SooJung-ah. What’s with the silent treatment?” EunKyung asked as she looked at her friend. To her surprised, she found her friend crying.

“Ei. Why on earth you’re crying?”

“It’s nothing. It’s just… It is just that I’m glad that you’re starting to be your old self. The ever so confident and conceited one.” SooJung said wiping her tears, tears of joy to be exact.

 

“Am I being my old self again? I didn’t notice.” EunKyung said innocently.

“Tch. Don’t worry EunKyung-ah. I’ll be by your side no matter what until you finally moved on.” SooJung smiled sincerely.

“Err. I need to go to the ladies room. You go ahead. I’ll follow you later, kay?” EunKyung suddenly shouted as she walked the other way.

“Yah! Jung EunKyung! Aish.” SooJung stopped on her track.

What the hell? Why did I leave SooJung behind? Chincha. Curse my feet. Why did I even started running? I just saw a guy and a girl together. Why did it hurt? It’s not like it was JoonMyun with another girl, right? Ugh. Seriously. How can I move on if I always see his face.

“Move on? Who am I kidding? I can’t do that. Not yet.”, EunKyung told herself while she’s looking for a secluded place. A place where no one could find her as she cries her heart out

It’s not oppa, right? I’m sure it’s not him. He’s not the kind of guy who would broke up with his girlfriend just to date another woman. But, why it feels like I’m dying when I saw that couple a while ago? I’m going insane. Yeah, that’s right. I guess I’m just hallucinating because of tiredness and hungry. Yeah, that’s it.

Though, Eunkyung assured herself that it’s not SuHo who she saw earlier she can’t help it but to shed tears as she settled down on a bench outside the mall.

*Another POV*

 

“Yah! Jung EunKyung! Aish.” I heard a girl voice bellowed.

Jung EunKyung? It can’t be. What if that’s really her? I need to find her. I looked around the mall and I saw a girl running away. I guess that’s her.

“Hey. Wait up. Where are you going? We still have an appointment.” I heard someone say as I started walking really fast.

“Oh. I think I forgot something in the car. It’ll be quick.” I replied.

 

~Cliffhanger.*

 

Tadah~! Oh. yeah. I updated. you're not mistaken. I did update tonight. haha. Well, sorry for keeping you guys wait. It's just that I'm such a lazy when it comes to writing and I don't have the time to type it. This update has been in my notebook for a while now. keke. Anyways, I'll update again on wednesday coz I don't have any classes that day. Yeah. You read (heard?) it, right. Two more updates and this story will be finish. *throws confetti* I'm very excited to start my new fic. Yiee. I'll give a hint. My new bias will be one of the characters.haha. He's a very good rapper. Guess who?

Okay. Enough with the nonsense talk.XD

Thank you for subscribing, earthlings. :)

Btw, sorry for the grammatical errors and whatnot. I'm not really in a good condition while I was typing this update until now, actually. I took some medicines for my allergy before I started typing so yeah, I'm  a little bit sleepy. 

 

Kamsa, everyone. Love you all.

 

Please don't hesitate to comment and subscribe. Criticism is always welcome. :)

 

P.S. you guys can leave some comments on my wall too. It woud be nice to have an acquaintance or better yet a friend here. :) Bye. it's almost midnight and I stillhave classes for tomorrow. Good Night!