Shattered Heart

Someday

 

 

It has been two days since the break up and Jung EunKyung locked up herself in her room. She would crouch into a ball and wish that everything was just a dream. It is so evident that she did nothing else but cry with her red puffy eyes. It seems like there are no more tears would come out of her body. Her eyes feels so heavy that she thinks it would fall out any moment.

 

Oppa, I miss you. Why can't you come back? I can't live without you.

 

She chuckled at her own thought. Before she met JoonMyun she hates girls who would cry over their boyfriends saying that they can't live without them. But now, she is one of them. She can't believe herself that she's doing the thing she hates the most in the world which is crying over a guy. She can't help it but to laugh at herslef. She finally understand the feelings of those girls she laughed at before.

 

"I deserve to be laughed at. I didn't thought I'll be one of them. Maybe, I spoke too soon?", She sighed dejectedly.

 

As if on cue her tears started b on the corner of her eyes. She tried her best to stop from crying but her eyes won't listen. Tears flowed down as she finds herself choking. The heavy feeling on her chest is making it hard for her to breathe. It's making her frustrated because she can't do anything, but cry. She doesn't know how she will face the reality. All she knows is that she's broken into tiny pieces. Her dreams together with JoonMyun had crashed down before her eyes. Her world, her life is devastated.

 

When she had calmed down a bit, EunKyung walked up to her bed and lied down. Holding the last picture she had with JoonMyun tightly on her chest, she reminisced the times she spent with him. Even though he broke her heart, she is still smiling to herself as his face flashed in her mind. All those memories are happy ones, but then the scenes when they broke up flashed through her mind with a speed of lightning. Momentarily drops of spherical crystal rolled down on her cheeks whilst her lips quivered in agony. EunKyung continuously cried herself to sleep.

 

You can’t, you can’t, don’t leave like this~
Please just one more time, one more time, hold me in your arms again~

 

EunKyung stirred in her sleep as she heard her handphone ringing. She jolted up to reach her phone on the nightstand and immediately answer the phone that she didn't even bother to look who is calling. She is secretly hoping that it was JoonMyun calling her to say that he wants them together again. Her face fell as soon as she heard the voice of another person, not his.

 

"Yobosaeyo? Yah! EunKyung-ah. What the hell? What happened? Why you're not contacting me? You've got a lot of explaining to do.", A voice hollered on the other line.

 

She flinched at the sudden outburst of her friend and tried to compose herself. Trying to think of an alibi so she wouldn't get worried about her.

 

"Err..uhm...SooJung-ah. It's nice to know that you are concerned, but you don't need to shout. I might get deaf if you continue on like this.", She said as she tried to joke it off so her friend wouldn't get suspicious.

 

"Haha. You're so funny EunKyung. Do you know that? Don't try to change the topic okay? So spill.", SooJung demanded.

 

"What? Spill what?", EunKyung answered innocently.

 

"Hmm. Seriously? Why you're not going to work? It has been two days and it is not so you to be absent without giving a prior notice.", SooJung said, raising an eyebrow even though EunKyung wouldn't see it.

 

Oh, that. I'm sorry SooJung-ah, but I have to lie to you. I don't want to be a burden. I know you'll get worried so much the moment you know the truth.

 

"I was sick. I am deeply sorry for not telling you. Don't worry I'll go to work as soon as I recover.", She answered as she faked a cough. Hoping that SooJung would buy it.

 

SooJung on the other hand, does not believe her friend. She actually knows the truth, but she wants EunKyung to tell her herself about what happened.

 

"Chincha? Are you well aware that you when it comes to lying?", SooJung said as she wait for EunKyung's response.

 

"I'm not lying.", EunKyung answered hoping she doesn't know anything about the break up.

 

"Bepeu...I know that it is hard for you. I know you are hurting. You can tell me about your problem, it might help you to lessen the pain. JoonMyun is the one who lost someone who's precious as you.", SooJung said with a concerned tone trying to console her bestfriend.

 

"SooJung-ah. It...it hurts a lot. How...I will get through with this pain? Why should I fall for him when we're not even meant to be  together? Hmm? I'm hurting like hell.", EunKyung broke into tears as soon as she confessed her feelings.

 

"Bepeu...I'm sorry. I'm sorry coz I can't take away the pain, but I promise you I'll help you to move on. Arasso? Now, hush. Stop crying. Okay?", SooJung told her friend in a comforting manner.

 

"SooJung-ah. Thank you for comforting me. I appreciate it a lot. I'll see you soon.", EunKyung finally said ending their conversation.

 

EunKyung stared nowhere and let the tears fall hoping that once she woke up tomorrow the pain won't be there anymore.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Pwehehehe. I updated at last.I am very sorry for the late update. I think my update tonight is not so good. If this is a joke, I may say that it's kinda lame. Well yeah, I might edit it later.hehe.

 

I would like to apologize if ever I did not satisfy you (my readers). Sorry for the wrong grammar / errors/ misspelled words. English is not my mother tongue so please bare with it? :)

 

I'll finish this story soon. I'm gonna start a new story coz recently I got an idea after watching a documentary. It inspired me to write a new story, but I haven't decided who's going to be the lead. Yeah, that is my dilemma. I'm going to be busy with school works again. I haven't coped up with the college life. It is so hard because my close friends are not with me. They're studying at different university from mine. So yeah, just sharing.XD Help me to decide for my new story, eh? 

 

Criticism is always welcome. :)